Posted: 11 years ago
when the whole episode was simply superb n bang on with kunal's much awaited announcement that yes kunal chopra is backk👏,then why precap was so scary,m so confused😕,weather that BG made it scary or their is smthing went wrong  n one thing more why sid's expressions were so sad n confused,whats happening,cv's u never ever let us to hv a sukoon bhari sleep in the weekend😲
Yes, I am scared too! Sid's expressions are scary! Why is she so scared? May be she thinks they will all not like her with all those scars. Hope its only that! Or since she has not seen her face so far after the accident, she is scared about how she might look!Edited by hima2012 - 11 years ago
what was shown in precap? 😳
Very funny post!!  I even read it to my children.  They are laughing too.  BTW I havn't seen Parichay in last couple days so don't know exactly what you are you talking about.  But anyways loved your post. 
One more thing that scared me was kunal's dialogue to siddhi..."Mai abhi aa raha hu tumhare paas"...last time too after karjat similar dialogue was made by them and then the crap happened...wenever they say something of that sort like I m coming or sab badalne wala hai abb ...something worse happens...

however for precap I wud say more than sid's looks it was the BG music that was scary...though siddhi was shown quite frightened!!
Edited by 0309anna - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

what was shown in precap? 😳
The docs are removing the bandages on Sid's face and she looked very scared and apprehensive!😕
Originally posted by monikameghan

Very funny post!!  I even read it to my children.  They are laughing too.  BTW I havn't seen Parichay in last couple days so don't know exactly what you are you talking about.  But anyways loved your post. 

What is so funny about this post?😕
I m yet to watch the episode...will update this post later...
She seemed scared , nervous to me. Its normal since she was having bandage on her face , and now the scares on her face will be visible ! She would surely get insecure , will feel Kc wont love her  the way he used to . Hense she may try to distance herself from Kc , may feel bad thinking she isnt worth enough for KC !!! She may be in trauma, Its normal , she may come out of this with KC's and her kids help