Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I had posted earlier that Rashi will be a good mother but i was totally wrong. Rashi proved me wrong today itself. Sorry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-MADHU.BARUNilike_tvJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I was wrong..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hahaha.. I told u

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
 I would say she is just a stupid girl...  she is loving being a mother... but selfishness is her nature..  but she will be a good mom to her own child... rest of the world can  go to hell..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Even to her own child she cant become a good mother. God she is sooo bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
She is a immature idiot.Dead She can never become a good mother ever. Sleepy She only cares about herself and wants a child to gain status in the house. Angry I really want that child to be taken away from her. Thumbs Up She is not Censored worth it.  

Those orphange people were so right about her she is too immature to become a mother. Just cause Rashi managed to calm Meera down doesn't make a good mother. Anyone can calm a child down.

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

She is a immature idiot.Dead She can never become a good mother ever. SleepyShe only cares about herself and wants a child to gain statusin the house.AngryI really want that child to be taken away from her.Thumbs UpShe is notCensoredworth it.

Those orphange people were so right about her she is too immature to become a mother. Just cause Rashi managed to calm Meera down doesn't make a good mother. Anyone can calm a child down.
agree

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

hahaha.. I told u
ya. Sorry

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Astha, you should not apologize. That was your wish and prediction and it was not to be for now. That is all..Smile

I think Rashi will be a selfish mother. Yeah, her child will not want for any material benefits. It will get the costliest dresses and the best of all material things but emotionally it will be empty like Rashi. She will care less about whether the child has morals and will want it to win at all cost irrespective of the path it takes.

That means there is always the fear that the child will be UrShi squared Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top