Don't worry Meera..

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You have the duniyas best parents and a most handsome drooling dad and such a sweet and kind hearted mummy. Aww! They will definitely protect you and defend and love you. I Dont give a damn if rashi forgers meera but dare she compares vansh and meera mein chodunga nahi usko! How could she just forget meera. Gosh rashi can stoop even low. It was my mistake to expect high of her. Phir bhi im happy meera will not have the evilness of her maasi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u know Madhu i b really happy if Meera stops liking Rashi meaning she doesn't always stop crying when she is in Rashi's arms.. i will so happy that u have to imagine me dancing in happiness😆
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too will be Happy if Rashi loss Meera's love..really Rashi not worth it for any concren.. 🤢 but yaar u already have one child so wht after scenod one u forgot first..who gonna mother does it.. Its simply rediculousness.. Good Rashi make ur self busy in ur vansh.. Meera havnt need for u 🤢
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One thing about babies Madhu is that they do not hold any grudges and they are so sweet.  Rashi may get away mistreating Meera but not with Koki though. 
But it is about time the Modis stopped the "Rashi is so good" jaap without knowing the truth. I do not worry about her influence on Meera as Meera has her own parents and the rest of the family to lead her but it is certainly be good that Rashi keep away from Meera and not use the tiny mite to serve her purpose just like she used her mother and still uses her. It is hard enough to see Gopi being used. Meera needs to be spared of that if possible.
fahima1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She hasnt even done that yet sweetie. i hope the real mother tracks her
son real quick, it will be so worth seeing the look on rashis face when they take him away.. hehe.
do yu think in real life people compare boys to girls? if they do then that is just wrong.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i watched fridys epi and I can't wait until the real mother comes and takes the baby boy away ... hate what rashi mother is doing and I really hate rashi in the precap
Originally posted by: ANJ4

i watched fridys epi and I can't wait until the real mother comes and takes the baby boy away ... hate what rashi mother is doing and I really hate rashi in the precap

Totally agree with you and hope it is sooner.Then the mother-duo wil learn a esson ---hopefully. Also the Modi's will come to a reality. No one dared to check the originality, validity and the legality of the paper brought in by Urmi needless to say Koki just skimmed through it. Ahem , Jigar and the elders all well educated were there standing and admiring he baby and Urmi's work.
Why didn't the women think of these ...

" Can we still get the baby without the respected parents being present?"

" Can the orphange give the baby without any investgation?'

" How come they have not visited the MM to check on the would- be mother?"

" How can they trust Urmi so blindly?
Edited by Raadhni - 11 years ago