Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Don't worry Meera..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
You have the duniyas best parents and a most handsome drooling dad and such a sweet and kind hearted mummy. Aww! They will definitely protect you and defend and love you. I Dont give a damn if rashi forgers meera but dare she compares vansh and meera mein chodunga nahi usko! How could she just forget meera. Gosh rashi can stoop even low. It was my mistake to expect high of her. Phir bhi im happy meera will not have the evilness of her maasi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Archana-awesome-rajiani_grANJ4Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't worry Meera.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
u know Madhu i b really happy if Meera stops liking Rashi meaning she doesn't always stop crying when she is in Rashi's arms.. i will so happy that u have to imagine me dancing in happinessLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
me too will be Happy if Rashi loss Meera's love..really Rashi not worth it for any concren.. Dead but yaar u already have one child so wht after scenod one u forgot first..who gonna mother does it.. Its simply rediculousness.. Good Rashi make ur self busy in ur vansh.. Meera havnt need for u Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
One thing about babies Madhu is that they do not hold any grudges and they are so sweet.  Rashi may get away mistreating Meera but not with Koki though. 
But it is about time the Modis stopped the "Rashi is so good" jaap without knowing the truth. I do not worry about her influence on Meera as Meera has her own parents and the rest of the family to lead her but it is certainly be good that Rashi keep away from Meera and not use the tiny mite to serve her purpose just like she used her mother and still uses her. It is hard enough to see Gopi being used. Meera needs to be spared of that if possible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234MADHU.BARUN

fahima1234

fahima1234

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
She hasnt even done that yet sweetie. i hope the real mother tracks her
son real quick, it will be so worth seeing the look on rashis face when they take him away.. hehe.
do yu think in real life people compare boys to girls? if they do then that is just wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i watched fridys epi and I can't wait until the real mother comes and takes the baby boy away ... hate what rashi mother is doing and I really hate rashi in the precap

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

i watched fridys epi and I can't wait until the real mother comes and takes the baby boy away ... hate what rashi mother is doing and I really hate rashi in the precap

Totally agree with you and hope it is sooner.Then the mother-duo wil learn a esson ---hopefully. Also the Modi's will come to a reality. No one dared to check the originality, validity and the legality of the paper brought in by Urmi needless to say Koki just skimmed through it. Ahem , Jigar and the elders all well educated were there standing and admiring he baby and Urmi's work.
Why didn't the women think of these ...

" Can we still get the baby without the respected parents being present?"

" Can the orphange give the baby without any investgation?'

" How come they have not visited the MM to check on the would- be mother?"

" How can they trust Urmi so blindly?

Edited by Raadhni - 26 January 2013 at 9:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234

Post Reply New Post

Go to top