Amrit Manthan

A miracle baby.

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nimrit got the happy news that she is going to be a mother..

Amrit trying her level best to get Agam punished for Rudraksh murder as  she is no more interested in Agam...

She succeeded to get Agam case transfered to Delhi but she will get a big surprise on Monday..

Mahiji will pay the 15 lakhs for Agam case not to be transfered in Delhi..

Even Agam is perplexed when he heard Mahiji saying Agam's father will give the money..

Finally some positiveness in Mahiji..someone who would not spend a penny on Agam is giving 15 lakhs for him..

Really this baby is God sent to Agni and doing miracle..i feel this baby will reunite the family again and bring happiness in the life of Agni..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya savee. I liked mahiji today. Amrit was fuming in anger, in the precap as Nimrit arranged money.
pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does Agam know that Nimrit is pregnant ? I saw today's episode but some parts were cut after Nimrit knows she is pregnant
anasuya43 thumbnail
No he doesn't know May be Monday he will come to know i suppose
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Aastha..its time Amrit cheap tricks get some failure..

This Baby is like an angel to change Mahi malik..such a miser and now ready to spend 15 lakhs on Agam..its a miracle..

Hope this baby bring some positiveness in mahi malik and along with Nimrit get Agam out of jail..side with Nimrit to give it back to Amrit..

Where Amrit will get money now  that Rudraksh is dead and only the palace is on her name..his business must  be sealed same like MR oberoi..

If Mahi malik helps Agni and he has money so Nimrit will be more powerful to fight against Amrit..
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
may baby bring good luck in agni life 

and am happy if mahi give money for agam release
shanaya28 thumbnail
This serial needs some positiveness now after so much negativity from Rudraksh..Amrit..yug..

Finally a good move from creatives changing at least one character from negative to positive..Agam does need the support of his family  in this bad phase and if his father helps him moneywise its a good thing as he needs it for bail etc..

Mahi malik has always got one track mind set but being ready to spend money on Agam then this baby is truly a miracle...

anasuya43 thumbnail

Yes Saveeta

Now it is time to show by CV some happy moments in the Agam family😊

1 Agam should get bail or proved that he is innocent and he is not involved in the shooting of Rudraksh

2 Agam should flourished in his Dabha business and become well-known 

"AGAM AND NIMRIT DABHA" in other parts also They should show  chains of their dabha not only india in foreign countries😛
(including your place 😆)

3 Tej should get  highest bravery awards for the mission he has taken and succssed in that.👍🏼

4 Shivangi become well-known actress😊

5 Amrit lost everything in her life now princess AMRIT called pupper AMRIT.She will be working in a small company as clerk😭😲

6 Mahiji and Sunitaji playing with junior Agam or junior Nimrit in the garden😃

7 Nimrit  should  get  Amrit garh  palace back😊 .

After seeing  all thesehappening in the serial  CV can contiue their story...it is left to their imagination...😛😉
Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Today its confirmed what i predicted this baby is a miracle.the change in behaviour of mahi malik was really amazing just hearing he will be a grandfather..

It was so funny to see him daydreaming about his grandchildren..he wants twins ..

So heart touching to see him hug Agam and later sunitaji..finally he is giving respect to his wife..
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Mahi ji when he said that the gender doesn't matter...Aww the baby did change his shrewd mind...Loved him today