Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Last to say 'JAY' will be his biggest fan!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Last to say  LOVE JAY will be his biggest fan!
It's just a little game...LOL
This is just so Jay knows that no matter what we will stick by his side! Hug
His journey has taken another step ahead with SDAK...Lets hope it does great for him!!
Comment : LOVE JAY
the last to say will be his biggest fan

P.S - LOVE JAY!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramPreetyLoveJS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last to say 'JAY' will be his biggest fan!" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Well... i support HIM... coz I DO... BEALIEVE in HIIIMMM... as an ACTOR...Clap & if i start MY LIST... den IT will be really VERY big 1...Wink

So Just wanna say dat...Jay soni ROCKS...Thumbs Up SGP ROCKS...Thumbs Up & SDAK Rocks...Thumbs UpCoolApprove

&  Yeah... LOVE JAY SONI...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramPreetyLoveJSShehreen_27

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Agreed! He is a brilliant actor , seeing his growth from SGP until now is highly commendable ! Love him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetyLoveJS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.