Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

fireflowerdivya3shasekramyaajunkabcguruvignesgarapatijayashsssmily_faceJanusushavviZEESXYjinjuautumnsconcertoThendralfankalki2007supreevjayamTTfancrazzymoonMindFreezerhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.shubbaVani19CarynShemmonithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday Update - Jan 25, 2013" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thankss Tanss for the wonderful and superfast Update! ClapHug

Tanu I have the same kelvi how is the driver safe and not M&K? Why nothing happend to him?

Actually for this incident I give the fault to T&T & co. I wanted to tell this before, but forgot enna na while discussing with P&M, Prabha tried to leave that place appo Thuls everytime went behind him and stopped him. Aana end la Mohan pogum pothu she just went few meters and then stopped. They should have convinced Mohan to come with them. Athu eppadi they can leave them alone? Onna vanthuthu, probs nu thaniya vidalama? That too for  Prabha? Grrr, T&T disappointed me that day.

I wont blame Padma this time, butt grrr she is starting raasi matter again. Avangala thaniya vittutu ippo azhura Thulss, grrr. Haha im soo irritated. How can they leave them there alone for Prabha??? I dont understand it.

Poor Anand was thavichufying between Padma and Kals mom. TA was good. Good that they called Prabha friend and asked him to help.

Prabha nee nallavana kettavana? I dont understand you. But we know that you have a helping heart nu, still you have to change few things about you.

Have a nice weekend friends Hug

Edited by Shemmo - 25 January 2013 at 10:00am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertojinjuMindFreezerJan50vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkie

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thnx Tanu ma for the superr update!StarHug

Thnx Jaya akka, Bhaghi akka/Shammu, Ratna akka/Tanu for the updates!StarHug

Hmm onley shout scenes pa, ennethu ithuErmm..
Tour nu thaan per ana nothing nice happend onley problems thaan vanthurukuthu..

Shabba nalla kalam they found out where Mohan and Kalyani were nu, illathi inthe Padma ennum kathi kondu irunthurukum..pfoe..Angry
Tamil ku nalla pressure achu poleLOL
Prabha seiyurathu senchuthu enne crying..Stern Smile

Friends have a great weekendBig smile, enneku weekend illathi, enne nadanthurukumoLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertojinjuvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

garapati

Groupbie

garapati

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Actually for this incident I give the fault to T&T & co. I wanted to tell this before, but forgot enna na while discussing with P&M, Prabha tried to leave that place appo Thuls everytime went behind him and stopped him. Aana end la Mohan pogum pothu she just went few meters and then stopped. They should have convinced Mohan to come with them. Athu eppadi they can leave them alone? Onna vanthuthu, probs nu thaniya vidalama? That too for  Prabha? Grrr, T&T disappointed me that day.

I feel the same T/T & Co mainly Prabha to be blamed here.

Operation for Mohan's Leg Shocked Please don't make him handicapped. 

shasekjinjuautumnsconcertoTTfanvjayamMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu for the lovely update!

Me too felt that TA/T should somehow tried to bring M/K together with them. They did not give full efforts. Etho problem varaama iruntha sarunu they left with P/D. And they are absolutely responsible to answer Padma and MM.

Padma konjam kooda not worried about Mohan. Eppadiyavathu santhula sindhu paadi wants to throw Kalyani away from her house. Koodavey shouting at Thulz raasi... Angry

Aama when TA and Anand were advising you Prabha, appo u were deaf Angry.  Ippo regrettingDead.

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertojinjuMindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for the update!

Anandku getting from GW was not enough..Now he wants to get it from padma also (ROFL)..someone shud chek his raasi also...

good at least padma shut up for today...cant imagine how she will be when mohan n kal come home...

its true that mohan n kal shud hv been forced to come with them...but then the purpose of the trip wud hv bn lost...
all the way to kodaikanaal only to get fresh probls...and a diff hospital set up and diff police...
to think everyone was so excited abt the trip! (ROFL)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertojinjuTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Lol Anand getting pulled by Padma was funny.

Gggrrr Padma!!!  Oouff non stop yapping away trying to pull down Kal and her mom...

Uh oh Mohan's leg might need operating?  I have a feeling Kalyani is going to be taking a big responsibility on her shoulders now...hope it changes Padma's attitude towards her also.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Nixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top