Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Written Updt

Mohan on the streets of Indore rmbers how  12 years ago Addu left because he was mad at me (MB in  Ladakh). But today I realize something really bad must have happened to you. He says once I find you we can all live together. He says even Nanhi's complaints would be over. He says Chawani must be all grown up now.

Nanhi gets into a verbal panga with a roadside romeo 

Mohan with police walking through some street when he gets a call frm Rimjhim. Mohan asks her to come to Indore and RimJhim is happy as he has found her Kathak teacher . Mohan wonders where he will find one.

Megha talking to Nanhi n asking her to calm down and that  she has an interview with the principal. 

Anu scolds Nanhi for her clothes being filthy. Nanhi says she can either work or change clothes. She gives a file with details about a house and other stuff. Anu tells Nanhi that the room of the new Editor-In-Chief needs to be decorated and he doesn't like flashy stuff. Nanhi says she is a journalist and not an interior decorator. Anu asks her to just do this and she will give her an assignment.

Tanu and Aarti  are on a date.

Nanhi in Mohan's cabin looking around. Nanhi wonders what kind of work this is and she doesn't know what to do. Megha calls her and asks her if she ate anything. Nanhi asks Megha if she was the Editor-In-Chief how would she like her room to be and Megha starts to tell n  Nanhi does as she instructs and is happy with her work. Nanhi thinks to herself that one day she too will have a cabin like this. She sits on the boss's chair when Rimz comes and asks her who she is? Nanhi repeats the  question to her.

-Nanhi and Rimz get into a cat fight and Anu intervenes

Mohan comes into the room and happy to see Rimz. He asks her what she is doing here. Rimz says I wanted to give a surprise but I don't like this place as people here don't know how to talk to others. Rimz says she was rude to me. Mohan asks who was it? Anu says she is my journalist. Rimz asks where her dance teacher is as she wants to meet her. Mohan asks her to wait as he will meet the teacher and come. Just as Mohan leaves Nanhi arrives with Anu

Megha in an interview at a dancing school. The interviewer lists out several different forms of dance and asks her which form of dance would she like to teach. At the same time Mohan is in another room saying that he wants a dance teacher. The man talking to him lists out several forms of dance. Both  Mohan and Megha say "kathak" at the same time.

Precap: Voiceover says MM separated because of circumstances but will the circumstances bring them together again? This time to separate again or to unite forever. MM shown coming out two rooms and walking out. Both feel each others presence and turn around.

Edited by -RD- - 28 January 2013 at 5:56am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaPia2111Jaiprimkaptemperaturegunjan_77hemacanjup83Cutie4197rgattulove...OMGfire.vs.iceMaazzssruthi-Swetha-Rani48ThePirateKingswavai2mirka88prachuryarsk16MR21Moner_RadioLeesanshivangi838-lightinfested-paljaymeghan27sonu-monuFallen AngelNeelimaSJshamilsizzysehrish--Yukthi--DJ..Hamlet53Sayed.-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_OnlyHopeSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-25th Jan-Hit and Miss!!!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

AnkitalovesNBT

AnkitalovesNBT

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Tfs

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
pooja : 

thanx for the update. today's episode scene of the day for me will be nanhi decorating mohan's tableStar ..a complete deja vu of megha cleaning up mohan's table in PLStar.  even the bg score there was the same one from MM PL scenes. Big smile

jayashree finally did a commendable piece of job in today's episodeClap .. the scene when a furious nanhi rushes into the washroom and splashes water on her face, i could see her shivering in rage , the fury and madness was clearly evident on her face. well done jayashreeClapClap . after this scene, i think she can match upto kunal during MN scenes. waise, that leaves a bigger tension ..what about the MN face-off Shocked? coz if she can actually perform at this level with kunal, toh pata nahi how many sleepless nights i'm going to spendOuch. and if the precap is anything to go by, we are actually heading for a major face-offShocked.

ps : SS has either moved into Kekta's camp or he's planning to do so very soonOuch. warna he wouldnt have ended the episode on such a cliff hanger. coz had it been NBT 1, we would have got our MN meet by now and that too, a low-profile one, in a much better way. well i myself dont know what kind of low-profile meet i expected from the show, but then the Jannat Resort episode in ssn 1 had raised the bar too high to be ever reached again. that's indeed a pity. we have become hard-to-please since thenLOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-zehra-piscesswavai2prachuryaLeesanSayaani-Chidiya

anjup83

anjup83

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
nice update.. thanks 

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks ever so much Pooja for today's WU! And you're right ! Wink  Lots of Hits, courtesy of Nanhi Tongue  And a few misses as well, notably MN and maybe MM in school scene? Wink

I think the Nanhi / Rimi fight was a bit over the top in execution but entertaining and cute enough! Smile

What's interesting is that Rimi tricked Nanhi in giving up the seat and sat in it herself! LOL  Signal of things to come?Will  Nanhi  feel she has been displaced in Mohan's life by Rimi? Leading to even more discord? That's sure to happen IMO! Ouch  Meanwhile Nanhi placed the symbolic plant on the desk, on the advice and in memory of Megha's similar actions some time ago! This will certainly jog Mohan's memory and increase his longing for Megha . 

Now for the great divide! So near and yet so far! Our MM in the same small space in school! Will they or won't they?Wink   But I have to admit I like the fact that our star reporter and crusader Mohan has entered Indore on a mission to find Addu and restore his family...and is dressed in a yellow vest! Hmmm...I wonder why?Wink   Thanks again! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Moner_Radio

gunjan_77

Groupbie

gunjan_77

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update!! Hug

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanx for WU

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.