Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Im proud of you.. (Page 3)

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Nice post Sherry.. I cannot understand why Gopi talks the way she does...Rashi's unconditional love.. that's so not right.. I dont think she can love any one unconditionally... it is not her...Confused
I am tired of seeing Rashi crying for no reason that she needs to become mother soon.. and she loves Meera blah blah blah..
What happens when Vansh's mother comes and takes him away..

Thanks Gayathri Big smile

well if gopi actually seen Rashi real face so or wht we want else..but unfounatly its never gonna happen.. Yup Rashi or uncondotional love..plz i think she didnt do unconditional love Jigar.. Rashi tears are always i would feel like rocodile.. No sympathies with Rashi's tears.. Her love was how much unconditional for Meera shows it..her crying for baby was not looked real.. If really she want it so after baby she understand the meaning of motherhood not behaving like childish Dead im happy n eager soon baby mother will come n snatch has baby to rashi.. Then she again victimse herself..mummy why all this happened only with me...see my was come with then he is also gone like air.. Cry more rocodile tears..

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

I so agree with you Sherry 

i actually thought she wanned to be a mother but no after watching da precap i was shocked 
how can Rashi be like this she ca neva change 

i thought she actually love Meera but no not at all 
She forgot her in a go Angry

Urmi wat kind of a mother is she 
she is absolutely Disgusting, what else can you expect from that woman dieing over her daughters ornaments Dead

a mother is supposed to take her child to da right path but no she is a Mother dat takes her child to da wrong path  

Rashi can neva change even if she tries changing she wud be brainwashed again by her disgusting Mother 

Rashi is Really immature she doesnt deserve to be a mother well at da moment she dont 
she has to stop her immaturity and childishness 
and Grow up 

+ Great Post ClapBig smile

Thanks Rucha..Big smile

Rashi didnt want baby for herself or if really so after baby comes she wont shows her ture colours.. no one woman who understand the real meaning of motherhood never do this who Rashi does..Dead as per precap i bet is Urmi who filled Rashi's ears abt all nonsenes now u become mother of son so show superierity in the house..etc !! but Rashi forget Modi's never does make diffrence between girl n boy who she trying to show..DeadEvil Smile lets see wht gonna happen on monday... i wish harder Koki gives her full earful she which is  needed n desever it Tongue

Urmi is such greedy mother..this woman influance make Rashi worse..Evil Smile ur right mother shows has kids right path but mother like Urmi who itself doesnt know abt right n wrong so wht she shows her own daughter..Evil Smile disgusting..!!

Rashi is immature n childish isnt ready for motherhood yet..but when she understand the real meaning n value of motherhood i sure she will be become a good mother..Smile but Urmi ka hote hue its imposible..DeadAngry this woman never saw happiness of her own daughter either..!!!Evil Smile
schandra09 Senior Member
schandra09
schandra09

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Agreed. Rashi will never change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by rucha123

I so agree with you Sherry 

i actually thought she wanned to be a mother but no after watching da precap i was shocked 
how can Rashi be like this she ca neva change 

i thought she actually love Meera but no not at all 
She forgot her in a go Angry

Urmi wat kind of a mother is she 
she is absolutely Disgusting, what else can you expect from that woman dieing over her daughters ornaments Dead

a mother is supposed to take her child to da right path but no she is a Mother dat takes her child to da wrong path  

Rashi can neva change even if she tries changing she wud be brainwashed again by her disgusting Mother 

Rashi is Really immature she doesnt deserve to be a mother well at da moment she dont 
she has to stop her immaturity and childishness 
and Grow up 

+ Great Post ClapBig smile

Thanks Rucha..Big smile

Rashi didnt want baby for herself or if really so after baby comes she wont shows her ture colours.. no one woman who understand the real meaning of motherhood never do this who Rashi does..Dead as per precap i bet is Urmi who filled Rashi's ears abt all nonsenes now u become mother of son so show superierity in the house..etc !! but Rashi forget Modi's never does make diffrence between girl n boy who she trying to show..DeadEvil Smile lets see wht gonna happen on monday... i wish harder Koki gives her full earful she which is  needed n desever it Tongue

Urmi is such greedy mother..this woman influance make Rashi worse..Evil Smile ur right mother shows has kids right path but mother like Urmi who itself doesnt know abt right n wrong so wht she shows her own daughter..Evil Smile disgusting..!!

Rashi is immature n childish isnt ready for motherhood yet..but when she understand the real meaning n value of motherhood i sure she will be become a good mother..Smile but Urmi ka hote hue its imposible..DeadAngry this woman never saw happiness of her own daughter either..!!!Evil Smile

Its true Urmi is a very greedy person and wil go to all the extent to get money for herself and Rashi and instigate Rashi to show superiority in Modi house on the basis of the male adopted child. BUT But
I have a feeling that Urmi and Vansh grandma together are playing some game unknown to the real mother. The plan could be that the baby is born out of wedlock. Urmi may have suggested giving for adoption for money and suggest a family and may have asked the grandma to put it outside the Orphange from where she steals it and gives it to Rashi. When the search begins she would inform the family that the Modis' have got a new baby and check on it. All this while she will keep out of picture. Once the grandma goes to Modi Bhavan and recognises the baby she will ask for money for agreeing to give the baby for adoption. Seeing Rashi's happiness the Modis will gie the grandma some money... hmmm say 50lakhs . Urmi and Grandma shares this money...

Well this is my POV loking at the enthuisiasm of Urmi.

NazimKiDewani

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Sherry Hugusually your post have most of SmileBig smileEmbarrassedbut today I see AngryEvil Smilenow do you feel better after letting out all the frustrationTongue

Rashi is selfish person but today what she did is disgusting once she got what she wants she started to show her true colorAngryOne day she said that she is happy to have Meera with her she don't need anything else she love her so much next day she dont care about her. Okay for every parents give importance to thier own child but her attitude its too muchAngryI am so dissappinted on jigar he didn't object rashi when she said to meethi what's need of more towel for Meera he too forget evrything once got their own babyDisapprove  Now situation is going to be even more worse she will compare each and everything with Meera. Atleast meera have wonderful loving maa and paa. poor vansh urshi are going to use him for their greedy needs show thier supriority in MM urmi no words for her to get all the gifts in MM she is using rashi without realizing that rashi is proud of her thief mother that she fulfilled her wish to have a baby.Tongue

I don't know where cvs are heading with this its so highly frustrating 

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakarthik

Sherry Hugusually your post have most of SmileBig smileEmbarrassedbut today I see AngryEvil Smilenow do you feel better after letting out all the frustrationTongue

Rashi is selfish person but today what she did is disgusting once she got what she wants she started to show her true colorAngryOne day she said that she is happy to have Meera with her she don't need anything else she love her so much next day she dont care about her. Okay for every parents give importance to thier own child but her attitude its too muchAngryI am so dissappinted on jigar he didn't object rashi when she said to meethi what's need of more towel for Meera he too forget evrything once got their own babyDisapprove Now situation is going to be even more worse she will compare each and everything with Meera. Atleast meera have wonderful loving maa and paa. poor vansh urshi are going to use him for their greedy needs show thier supriority in MM urmi no words for her to get all the gifts in MM she is using rashi without realizing that rashi is proud of her thief mother that she fulfilled her wish to have a baby.Tongue

</p>

I don't know where cvs are heading with this its so highly frustrating

<p>

Archana Hug lol..actually after episode n Rashi highly annoying behavour got on my nerves..i cant bear the way talk for Meera.. Everything have has own limits..but for Rashi has no limits of anything..Dead its good u got ur baby..u got wht u want since past so many days.. But never doesnt mean showing ur ture colours after that.. Meera?? She is a tiny girl yaar wht she did worng with Rashi..infect she loves her most.. But in retune wht Rashi gives her...Angry i have no issuse wht ever Rashi does..but the way he bahave with Meera i cant take this..?? This to much when she says to meethi abt towels..piff!! Dead highly highly disgusting..soon this baby who upon Rashi shows attitude will go back then u see Rashi back towards Meera..such ashamed woman..Evil Smile shows her fake n false concren for Meera.. Rashi loves Meera my foot.!! Dead

yeah actually im not expecting anything from Jigar..he is comeletly useless man.. On thats moment i think he gone blind n duff..thats y he didnt see n hears wht Rashi does.. Angry stupid!!

Im feeling tons better after this post i take it out my all furstation.. Im pissed with Rashi badly.. Angry her most disgused behavour she shows in precap.. Dead Meethi isnt ur personal severnt who u gives her ur duties n order her beside this dont do any work.. Wht the?? Confused

-Archana-

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Awesome post!! Star  

NazimKiDewani

Go to top