Page 3 Page 3

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Calm down sherry...Tongue...oh my god ...sherry seems damn pissed off...but I am not really surprised, I knew it...I know rashi has not changed an inch and she is a limit of selfishness and stupidity...but don't worry sherry very soon she will come to deep down...when her dream breaks she will not be anywhere...I am really really hopeless about rashi redemption...I want it now...are you reading cv's...?...please don't take more test of our patience...but I am hoping that there will be some twist in story...may be I am too optimist...Embarrassed

I was wondering why somebody will leave their kid? Specially when mother wants?next it is a boy? So surely there is a problem...we will slowly know about that...may be that baby has some problem that's why mother in law wants to get rid of him? Did we heard that baby to cry? I can't remember...isn't it strange? So may be rashi will realize that...other side gopi and koki will know the true colour of rashi, they will know rashi does not care about meera, so probably they will stop rashi to care meera...so
Moral of the story is rashi will loss vansh and meera both,,...Ouch

im Anasuya.. Yaar me to knew it Rashe never changed an inches.. But how she does with poor Meera yaar... Rashi itself said to Urmi her happiness is only in Meera so where her happiness goes.?? ur right soon Rashi falls deep down.. No dear i thought this baby isnt inllgecial child of thats girl or who woman not her MIL she is her mother.. Who threw her baby in cardle.. Dear in our country main ppl are does who didnt able to growen up their baby or ye illgecial baby so does it.. So may this baby was illgecial kid of her girl Ermm lets see how the story go unfold..

Wish dear Koki n Gopi saw Rashi real face.. n her real love or concren of Meera Evil Smile Rashi is disgusting.. If Rashi will loss Meera's love im the happiest person..Big smile

Yaa you are right,maybe that is illegal kid.,...but why didn't that baby cry?

I think..baby was cry when urmi bring him.but after he didnt cry even he cant open his eyes also.. Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Im proud of you.. (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
 Nice post, sherry Clap  I still do not understand why  Rashi had to adopt a baby!! Is she really incapable of making one of her own.. NO NO I am not against adoption... But  Rashi and Jigar had to adopt when they can make one of their own...

I was ROFL  when urmi announced RASHI MA BAN GAYI!!!ROFL arrey wah, Rashi ko bhi pata nahi chala , ki woh maa ban gayi!!!ROFL And jigar... the pathetic soul!!!!Angry he was  smiling  cheek to cheek Angry   And by the way how could Rashi will get an upper hand with an adopted  boy?!!! I just do not get any of these.. total bouncers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Nice post, sherry Clap I still do not understand why Rashi had to adopt a baby!! Is she really incapable of making one of her own.. NO NO I am not against adoption... But Rashi and Jigar had to adopt when they can make one of their own...

I was ROFL when urmi announced RASHI MA BAN GAYI!!!ROFL arrey wah, Rashi ko bhi pata nahi chala , ki woh maa ban gayi!!!ROFL And jigar... the pathetic soul!!!!Angry he was smiling cheek to cheek Angry   And by the way how could Rashi will get an upper hand with an adopted boy?!!! I just do not get any of these.. total bouncers...

Thanks Ponny Big smile

actually both RaJi are capable for coneving baby..but it takes 9months so accoding Urmi..in between 9months if Modi's shower their all money on Gopi n Meera Dead so hence Urmi give this great idea od adoption..

Oh Ponny im in such pissed off mod but ur post gives me laugh ROFL Urmi annoucement was actually funny.. even Ahem's expressions was also worthy for watch ROFL Ahem was like Maa Ban Gayi Ermm Shocked all in sudden.. LOL

yup dear this is the nonsenes.. How one adopting kid will grow ur family name he isnt not modi's own blood..but then how will understand this to evils ladies..

ilike_tv

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
well said Sherry Clap...very soon the Modis are going to see the real Rashi (atleast i hope so!)...Rashi till now has been showering all her love and affection on Meera will now dump her unceremoniously for her "adopted" baby CryCry

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

well said Sherry Clap...very soon the Modis are going to see the real Rashi (atleast i hope so!)...Rashi till now has been showering all her love and affection on Meera will now dump her unceremoniously for her "adopted" baby CryCry

Really Deepa im blowing with Rashi behavour... Hadh hai yaar... This girl never goona changed.. Dead i hope to Modi's will going to see Rashi real face..atleast..!! Pifff Rashi this is heights of limts

-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

well said Sherry Clap...very soon the Modis are going to see the real Rashi (atleast i hope so!)...Rashi till now has been showering all her love and affection on Meera will now dump her unceremoniously for her "adopted" baby CryCry

Really Deepa im blowing with Rashi behavour... Hadh hai yaar... This girl never goona changed.. Dead i hope to Modi's will going to see Rashi real face..atleast..!! Pifff Rashi this is heights of limts
but the Modis have a short term memory..they will soon forget all this and Rashi will go back to her loving maasi act DeadAngry

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

but the Modis have a short term memory..they will soon forget all this and Rashi will go back to her loving maasi act DeadAngry

yeah actually.. But i think Koki never gonna repeat her mistake again..coz she was one who calling Rashi every time..so she wont repeat it ot then Ahem knows Rashi mentality or behavour towards Meera..he never want Meera got pacify by Rashi.. Wink u know na Ahem's angry.. I really really want atleast Ahemji took stand abt thisl.. Ermm

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Nice post Sherry.. I cannot understand why Gopi talks the way she does...Rashi's unconditional love.. that's so not right.. I dont think she can love any one unconditionally... it is not her...Confused
I am tired of seeing Rashi crying for no reason that she needs to become mother soon.. and she loves Meera blah blah blah.. 
What happens when Vansh's mother comes and takes him away.. 

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top