Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Im proud of you..

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Yes u guyz seeing right.. Im proud on Rashi Jigar Modi.. Thumbs Up this girl never fails me with her curelness..or after day by day her curelness will become increase.. So im proud of u Clap Clap

Rashi make it the histroy on how we stoop so low..how u show ur ture colour so quick.. Im impressed with Rashi Modi thrillingly.. Wink u girl rocked.. Thumbs Up

Rashi Massi love the most her darling dearest neice Meera.. awww cho cute Embarrassed Rashi Massi trying her all hidden skills fro pacifyin has cute neice.. Tongue making funny faces n dancing n what not.. Rashi does for her cutie pie n sweetie pie Meera...Embarrassed awww im touched to seening such unconditional love between Massi n Meera..( Cry tears of happiness.. ) even Rashi Massi killed her night sleep just for soothing her little princess.. Plz stopped all this praising im over whemled with all this.. Cry

Gopi says Meera is the soul of Rashi..?? Gopi says only Rashi ben consoling my daughter in the entire MM.. Embarrassed awww..!!

MY FOOT..!!! AngryAngryDead

Rashi is such a rediculous woman..Evil Smile How could she forgot Meera so quick.. ShockedAngry how dare even she says..that Meera already have so much clothes wht she need more..Shocked Confused Evil Smile wht actually she trying to say..?? How dare she stopped Meethi abt Meera chores.. This is the limit..!! Evil Smile i know Rashi is immature.. I know Rashi itself childish but wht you call this rediculousness??.Ermm im pissing with anger..<<< Angry how even she cloud forget poor tiny soul Meera just coz she get her own baby..Dead So its clear when she get her own brith baby..so just imagine wht she does with this poor adotped Kid..Ouch Poor baby he never knew he did not get a mother he get one greed hearted woman who have no feeling for any one else beside herself.. Dead Ouch Evil Smile

or top of that her the queen of greedy gang.. Urmila Ben Shah..Evil Smile pifff...!! This woman na<<< Angry looked her wild open mouth n oppup eyes on Rashi's gift.. Disgusting Dead who's mother wanting something in return when she full filled her own daughter desire..Confused this is height of greednessEvil Smile i bet Urmi filled Rashi ears abt now she become proud mother of son so show ur superier ship in the house..Dead hence why Rashi shows attitude.. I wish or i would know Koki diffinatly gives her earful on this patheticness.. Wink both evils needed Evil Smile

i have no issues whtever Rashi does..but the way she talked for Meera was got on my nerves.. Angry GoHem always shows their ture concren. gopi shows her blind faith n love on Rashi..or in return she gives them hate, jealousy.. Rashi says na why these modi's didnt love me like gopi.. Coz Rashi u have no such big heart like Gopi..u have no love n concren like gopi.. n most important honesty n innconcec like gopi.. Smile

Just think Rashi.. Rashi is totally unfit for motherhood.. Childish or immaturity has close friends of her.. Evil Smile

Edited by -GiNa- - 26 January 2013 at 3:15am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_-Archana-Raadhniilike_tv.ChammakChallo.doc4everMADHU.BARUNShaunSApikiiichuuani_grSRKLuvrMandy20

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
ClapClapStar awesome post Sherry i dnt have to watch the epi to know that Rashi made her self lowDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvMADHU.BARUNani_grNazimKiDewani

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I so agree with you Sherry 

i actually thought she wanned to be a mother but no after watching da precap i was shocked 
how can Rashi be like this she ca neva change 

i thought she actually love Meera but no not at all 
She forgot her in a go Angry

Urmi wat kind of a mother is she 
she is absolutely Disgusting, what else can you expect from that woman dieing over her daughters ornaments Dead

a mother is supposed to take her child to da right path but no she is a Mother dat takes her child to da wrong path  

Rashi can neva change even if she tries changing she wud be brainwashed again by her disgusting Mother 

Rashi is Really immature she doesnt deserve to be a mother well at da moment she dont 
she has to stop her immaturity and childishness 
and Grow up 

+ Great Post ClapBig smile

Edited by rucha123 - 25 January 2013 at 9:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvRaadhniMADHU.BARUNani_grNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

ClapClapStar awesome post Sherry i dnt have to watch the epi to know that Rashi made her self lowDead

Thanks Deepz Big smile

its just my out burst of todays episode n on Rashi's behavior Dead today Rashi were crossed her all limits.. I never thought Rashi forgot Meera like this..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Calm down sherry...Tongue...oh my god ...sherry seems damn pissed off...but I am  not really surprised, I knew it...I know rashi has not changed an inch and she is a limit of selfishness and stupidity...but don't worry sherry very soon she will come to deep down...when her dream breaks she will not be anywhere...I am really really hopeless about rashi redemption...I want it now...are you reading  cv's...?...please don't take more test of our patience...but I am  hoping  that there will be some twist in story...may be I am too optimist...Embarrassed

I was wondering why somebody will leave their kid? Specially when mother wants?next it is a boy? So surely there is a problem...we will slowly know about that...may be that baby has some problem that's why mother in law wants to get rid of him? Did we heard that baby to cry? I  can't remember...isn't it strange?  So may be rashi will realize that...other side gopi and koki will know the true colour of rashi, they will know rashi does not care about meera, so probably  they will stop rashi to  care meera...so 
Moral of the story is rashi  will loss vansh and meera both,,...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvani_grNazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Yea! I hate rashi! She is never a good mother nor she will be. I couldn't have said things in a better way. Im ashamed of urshi. Got they can get further low

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Calm down sherry...Tongue...oh my god ...sherry seems damn pissed off...but I am not really surprised, I knew it...I know rashi has not changed an inch and she is a limit of selfishness and stupidity...but don't worry sherry very soon she will come to deep down...when her dream breaks she will not be anywhere...I am really really hopeless about rashi redemption...I want it now...are you reading cv's...?...please don't take more test of our patience...but I am hoping that there will be some twist in story...may be I am too optimist...Embarrassed

I was wondering why somebody will leave their kid? Specially when mother wants?next it is a boy? So surely there is a problem...we will slowly know about that...may be that baby has some problem that's why mother in law wants to get rid of him? Did we heard that baby to cry? I can't remember...isn't it strange? So may be rashi will realize that...other side gopi and koki will know the true colour of rashi, they will know rashi does not care about meera, so probably they will stop rashi to care meera...so
Moral of the story is rashi will loss vansh and meera both,,...Ouch

im Anasuya.. Yaar me to knew it Rashe never changed an inches.. But how she does with poor Meera yaar... Rashi itself said to Urmi her happiness is only in Meera so where her happiness goes.?? ur right soon Rashi falls deep down.. No dear i thought this baby isnt inllgecial child of thats girl or who woman not her MIL she is her mother.. Who threw her baby in cardle.. Dear in our country main ppl are does who didnt able to growen up their baby or ye illgecial baby so does it.. So may this baby was illgecial kid of her girl Ermm lets see how the story go unfold..

Wish dear Koki n Gopi saw Rashi real face.. n her real love or concren of Meera Evil Smile Rashi is disgusting.. If Rashi will loss Meera's love im the happiest person..Big smile

basuanasuya

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Calm down sherry...Tongue...oh my god ...sherry seems damn pissed off...but I am not really surprised, I knew it...I know rashi has not changed an inch and she is a limit of selfishness and stupidity...but don't worry sherry very soon she will come to deep down...when her dream breaks she will not be anywhere...I am really really hopeless about rashi redemption...I want it now...are you reading cv's...?...please don't take more test of our patience...but I am hoping that there will be some twist in story...may be I am too optimist...Embarrassed

I was wondering why somebody will leave their kid? Specially when mother wants?next it is a boy? So surely there is a problem...we will slowly know about that...may be that baby has some problem that's why mother in law wants to get rid of him? Did we heard that baby to cry? I can't remember...isn't it strange? So may be rashi will realize that...other side gopi and koki will know the true colour of rashi, they will know rashi does not care about meera, so probably they will stop rashi to care meera...so
Moral of the story is rashi will loss vansh and meera both,,...Ouch

im Anasuya.. Yaar me to knew it Rashe never changed an inches.. But how she does with poor Meera yaar... Rashi itself said to Urmi her happiness is only in Meera so where her happiness goes.?? ur right soon Rashi falls deep down.. No dear i thought this baby isnt inllgecial child of thats girl or who woman not her MIL she is her mother.. Who threw her baby in cardle.. Dear in our country main ppl are does who didnt able to growen up their baby or ye illgecial baby so does it.. So may this baby was illgecial kid of her girl Ermm lets see how the story go unfold..

Wish dear Koki n Gopi saw Rashi real face.. n her real love or concren of Meera Evil Smile Rashi is disgusting.. If Rashi will loss Meera's love im the happiest person..Big smile

Yaa you are right,maybe that is illegal kid.,...but why didn't that baby cry? 

NazimKiDewani

Go to top