PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Reading the recent spoilers it confirmed our suspicions. πŸ˜­ So Paya relationship is at threat. πŸ€’ One thing i cannot understand? WHY WHY? Is Avantika blaming Punkuri? How does she fit into this equation...SIMPLE MATHS...πŸ˜‰
Preeti+Kailash=Misunderstood Relationship πŸ˜•
Kailash leaves Preeti pregnant+ Kailash not knowing she was pregnant= Harish coming to her rescue
Preeti aborted Kailash's child=Avantika suspecting Harish having an affair. 
Avantika leaves Harish when Adi was a child to go 2 DM+Breaking relationship with Harish= Problems in trust, marriage. πŸ˜²

So in Avantikas mind, if someone is related to someone who did something bad there the person to blame? πŸ˜• Its like Rubel doing something bad then blaming Adi for it???  Or Sheila doing something bad and blaming Nanu? πŸ˜• no logical sense...😑

So i think Punkuri will leave DM. Unless Adi stands by her side, hopefully he will & argue and fight for her  Punkuri will probably still leave, because of her guilty conscious just like she started blaming herself as soon as she came to know the truth but Adi tried to explain to her, how Rubel does bad things but Adi doesn't blame himself for it. Punkuri won't be able to bare the burden of Avantikas wrath upon her 😭as she will make her life more miserable than ever before.  She decides too leave, and Adi follows her. Or Adi could threaten his mother and say how if Punkuri goes so does he...πŸ‘
And Avantika loves her son too much to say no too that, or she could say both of you go?πŸ˜•  
What do you guys think? πŸ˜•

-Maariyah  πŸ˜Š

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeram64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Avantika,will blame everyone except herself for whatever happens in her life.Things  happned 20 yrs ago! she was just a kid how can she be responsible. She is responsible for whatever happned in her life.Her Ego was aslo responsible to some extent.Main thing should be in marriage/relationship  is trust and she was all the way  lacking that.Creatives come up with some thing better.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeram64

Avantika,will blame everyone except herself for whatever happens in her life.Things  happned 20 yrs ago! she was just a kid how can she be responsible. She is responsible for whatever happned in her life.Her Ego was aslo responsible to some extent.Main thing should be in marriage/relationship  is trust and she was all the way  lacking that.Creatives come up with some thing better.

I know. Avantika would dare dream about it ever being her fault. 😑It would be an interesting track too see Punkuri leave DM and see what Adi does, punkuri can't go to Kullu because her of her dad's breaking off ties. And she wouldn't dare go to Harish's house because Avantika will never let Harish see the end of it and theirs was the relationship she was trying to save in the first place. I wonder if Adi will be man enough to go. πŸ˜•Or just let his mom brainwash him. 😭 

Punkuri might just leave herself, not wanting to burden anyone. Leaving maybe a note for Adi. Then we maybe get scenes of Adi's love and care come out for Punkuri how he will do anything to find her.  Everyone being really worried where she is, especially Adi. As he cannot bare the thought of losing her, as he keep saying Losing you is not a joke for me, i can't live without you. Ive never depended on anyone in my life, except now you. πŸ‘
sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good idea; let us hope it works out as you feel; I do have a gut feeling that Adi will stand up for Pankhuri; but not sure if this happens now or later
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pankhuri is definatly going to get the treatment from Avantika now looks like next week will be tears, tears and more TEARS! Oh re "I hate tears!" Pankhuri sure is going to blame herself which will lead to her leaving the house... she will have no where to go in Kullu because her family have disowned her where will she stay? Adi however will somehow have misunderstanding with Pankhu as per spoliers? πŸ˜• But I think they have scrapped that plan and Adi will feel the pain living away from Pankhuri even though he will try to stop her but due to his mum 😑 he will not go with her and he will stay in DM mansion, however after some time Adi will realise that he has to bring her back at any cost he will go to Kullu and get her! Tell his mum that he loves her and he wont at any cost live without her that's how I wanna see it happen! πŸ˜ƒ Dunno if it will though! πŸ˜• CV's come up with the total opposite! πŸ˜† 
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia17

Pankhuri is definatly going to get the treatment from Avantika now looks like next week will be tears, tears and more TEARS! Oh re "I hate tears!" Pankhuri sure is going to blame herself which will lead to her leaving the house... she will have no where to go in Kullu because her family have disowned her where will she stay? Adi however will somehow have misunderstanding with Pankhu as per spoliers? πŸ˜• But I think they have scrapped that plan and Adi will feel the pain living away from Pankhuri even though he will try to stop her but due to his mum 😑 he will not go with her and he will stay in DM mansion, however after some time Adi will realise that he has to bring her back at any cost he will go to Kullu and get her! Tell his mum that he loves her and he wont at any cost live without her that's how I wanna see it happen! πŸ˜ƒ Dunno if it will though! πŸ˜• CV's come up with the total opposite! πŸ˜† 

Yes that is very true!! CV'S do come up with the total opposite πŸ˜­ Don't think Punkuri will go 2 Kullu, if she does her dad will never let her see the end of it, he will keep saying its your fault,πŸ˜• you're the one who went to find Kailash, its your own fault you got disowned by your Sasural. πŸ˜‘ So don't think she'll go there. Hmm...im just left confused now? πŸ˜•
rahulbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS
Completely agree with you and bet this is what will happen.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Yes that is very true!! CV'S do come up with the total opposite πŸ˜­ Don't think Punkuri will go 2 Kullu, if she does her dad will never let her see the end of it, he will keep saying its your fault,πŸ˜• you're the one who went to find Kailash, its your own fault you got disowned by your Sasural. πŸ˜‘ So don't think she'll go there. Hmm...im just left confused now? πŸ˜•

I know right! But I think that is why we love the show so much because it is totally something we don't expect... I have a feeling that she will go to Harish's place again I mean in today's precap when she said she knows Kailash Harish didn't want her to say it so maybe he will hold her hand and say you can stay with me... Adi will be okay with that knowing she is in good hands... I don't think she will go Kullu precisely due to her dad however there is a possibility that she will because Dadaji will understand her because he always has done whatever the problem is.. Lets hope Pankhuri ends up in safe hands and I am sure she will!