Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Blaming Punkuri? Punkuri leaving..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Reading the recent spoilers it confirmed our suspicions. Cry So Paya relationship is at threat. Dead One thing i cannot understand? WHY WHY? Is Avantika blaming Punkuri? How does she fit into this equation...SIMPLE MATHS...Wink
Preeti+Kailash=Misunderstood Relationship Confused
Kailash leaves Preeti pregnant+ Kailash not knowing she was pregnant= Harish coming to her rescue
Preeti aborted Kailash's child=Avantika suspecting Harish having an affair. Ouch
Avantika leaves Harish when Adi was a child to go 2 DM+Breaking relationship with Harish= Problems in trust, marriage. Shocked

So in Avantikas mind, if someone is related to someone who did something bad there the person to blame? Confused Its like Rubel doing something bad then blaming Adi for it??? Ouch Or Sheila doing something bad and blaming Nanu? Confused no logical sense...Angry

So i think Punkuri will leave DM. Unless Adi stands by her side, hopefully he will & argue and fight for her Day Dreaming Punkuri will probably still leave, because of her guilty conscious just like she started blaming herself as soon as she came to know the truth but Adi tried to explain to her, how Rubel does bad things but Adi doesn't blame himself for it. Punkuri won't be able to bare the burden of Avantikas wrath upon her Cryas she will make her life more miserable than ever before. Ouch She decides too leave, and Adi follows her. Or Adi could threaten his mother and say how if Punkuri goes so does he...Clap
And Avantika loves her son too much to say no too that, or she could say both of you go?Confused  
What do you guys think? Confused

-Maariyah  Smile

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 25 January 2013 at 9:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulbabasuperbuffon15sameersaagarHumnaAfaqhateme2xaviaraf.s.m...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blaming Punkuri? Punkuri leaving.." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeram64

Groupbie

neeram64

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Avantika,will blame everyone except herself for whatever happens in her life.Things  happned 20 yrs ago! she was just a kid how can she be responsible. She is responsible for whatever happned in her life.Her Ego was aslo responsible to some extent.Main thing should be in marriage/relationship  is trust and she was all the way  lacking that.Creatives come up with some thing better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harini2010hateme2f.s.m

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeram64

Avantika,will blame everyone except herself for whatever happens in her life.Things  happned 20 yrs ago! she was just a kid how can she be responsible. She is responsible for whatever happned in her life.Her Ego was aslo responsible to some extent.Main thing should be in marriage/relationship  is trust and she was all the way  lacking that.Creatives come up with some thing better.

I know. Avantika would dare dream about it ever being her fault. AngryIt would be an interesting track too see Punkuri leave DM and see what Adi does, punkuri can't go to Kullu because her of her dad's breaking off ties.Ouch And she wouldn't dare go to Harish's house because Avantika will never let Harish see the end of it and theirs was the relationship she was trying to save in the first place. I wonder if Adi will be man enough to go. ConfusedOr just let his mom brainwash him. Cry 

Punkuri might just leave herself, not wanting to burden anyone.Ouch Leaving maybe a note for Adi. Then we maybe get scenes of Adi's love and care come out for Punkuri how he will do anything to find her. Day Dreaming Everyone being really worried where she is, especially Adi. As he cannot bare the thought of losing her, as he keep saying Losing you is not a joke for me, i can't live without you. Ive never depended on anyone in my life, except now you. Clap

sameersaagarhateme2f.s.m

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Good idea; let us hope it works out as you feel; I do have a gut feeling that Adi will stand up for Pankhuri; but not sure if this happens now or later

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaDesire95hateme2

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Pankhuri is definatly going to get the treatment from Avantika now looks like next week will be tears, tears and more TEARS! Oh re "I hate tears!" Pankhuri sure is going to blame herself which will lead to her leaving the house... she will have no where to go in Kullu because her family have disowned her where will she stay? Adi however will somehow have misunderstanding with Pankhu as per spoliers? Confused But I think they have scrapped that plan and Adi will feel the pain living away from Pankhuri even though he will try to stop her but due to his mum Angry he will not go with her and he will stay in DM mansion, however after some time Adi will realise that he has to bring her back at any cost he will go to Kullu and get her! Tell his mum that he loves her and he wont at any cost live without her that's how I wanna see it happen! Big smile Dunno if it will though! Confused CV's come up with the total opposite! LOL 

PayaDesire95hateme2f.s.m

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Pankhuri is definatly going to get the treatment from Avantika now looks like next week will be tears, tears and more TEARS! Oh re "I hate tears!" Pankhuri sure is going to blame herself which will lead to her leaving the house... she will have no where to go in Kullu because her family have disowned her where will she stay? Adi however will somehow have misunderstanding with Pankhu as per spoliers? Confused But I think they have scrapped that plan and Adi will feel the pain living away from Pankhuri even though he will try to stop her but due to his mum Angry he will not go with her and he will stay in DM mansion, however after some time Adi will realise that he has to bring her back at any cost he will go to Kullu and get her! Tell his mum that he loves her and he wont at any cost live without her that's how I wanna see it happen! Big smile Dunno if it will though! Confused CV's come up with the total opposite! LOL 

Yes that is very true!! CV'S do come up with the total opposite Cry Don't think Punkuri will go 2 Kullu, if she does her dad will never let her see the end of it,Ouch he will keep saying its your fault,Confused you're the one who went to find Kailash, its your own fault you got disowned by your Sasural. Angry So don't think she'll go there. Hmm...im just left confused now? Confused

Tacker_Holichateme2f.s.m

rahulbaba

Groupbie

rahulbaba

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
TFS
Completely agree with you and bet this is what will happen.

PayaDesire95hateme2f.s.m

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

Originally posted by Sonia17

Yes that is very true!! CV'S do come up with the total opposite Cry Don't think Punkuri will go 2 Kullu, if she does her dad will never let her see the end of it,Ouch he will keep saying its your fault,Confused you're the one who went to find Kailash, its your own fault you got disowned by your Sasural. Angry So don't think she'll go there. Hmm...im just left confused now? Confused
I know right! But I think that is why we love the show so much because it is totally something we don't expect... I have a feeling that she will go to Harish's place again I mean in today's precap when she said she knows Kailash Harish didn't want her to say it so maybe he will hold her hand and say you can stay with me... Adi will be okay with that knowing she is in good hands... I don't think she will go Kullu precisely due to her dad however there is a possibility that she will because Dadaji will understand her because he always has done whatever the problem is.. Lets hope Pankhuri ends up in safe hands and I am sure she will!

PayaDesire95hateme2f.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.