low TRP - Reason is NOT lack of Chemistry (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by sidgauri

from so many days we have been getting articles and most of article stated khamoshiyan's low TRP 's reason is sid gauri's chemistry , i didn't want to comment but now its enough ,one article said bcz of lack of chemistry mohit's char will be sidelined Confused

really there is any chemistry ??? yes may be aatya bai and gauri has chemistry bcz cvs don't show much scene of gauri n sid one more thing when we get any sid gauri scene i feel that only sid loves gauri i don't feel anything from gauri's side may be its that kind of char or mrunal 's acting made me to think this way i know she is new but for chemistry why mohit is being blamed he has proven his talent and acting many times  , if  we talk abt chemistry, with one person chemistry  can't make it happen n if sid n gauri 's chemistry is not working then why only mohit's char will be sidelined ?? or his char is already  sidelined , when show was abt to start they promoted show saying its mohit's come back show n when trp is low mohit 's chemistry  n char is being blamed 

i just want to say to run any show there should be good story here khamoshiyan has good actors but story is going somewhere ,

mohit is wonderful actor but in khamoshiyan he is not given to prove bcz he hardly gets any scene its unfair to blame  actors when u hv no good story or  plot 

i hope mohit quits this hopeless show or he will get importance okkk if sid n gauri's chemistry is reason i want establish actress for mohit with fresh start ,mohit deserves best n yes his all fans r watching khamoshiyan only for him 
there are so many shows where the leads hardly have any chemistry still they get high trps

i remember that the crap shows saathiya and our competitor sasural simar ka didn't used to show the guys for days and weeks. it only used to be about the ladies kitchen politics still trps were flying high. i am really amazed what makes viewers watch those retarded shows.

well along with mkkyk i am even a die hard fan of mkkpb. even there karthik lovely are never shown together still it manages to get average good trps.

i guess its the magic of rashmi that even if she shows good or bad, viewers definitely watch her shows. sadly sai cudnt create this magic in her show so sai needs to be blamed for all this.

besides its not that every actor has to be with 6 pack abs and 6 feet tall. naitik in yrkkh , ahem , jigar , aditya etc all are ordinary in built . so why only mohit should be blamed that he doesn't look good and he is not fit to become a male lead.

mrunal is extremely good in my eyes !!! the entire fault lies in sai deodhar. but maybe it is her first show so we should bear with her. even rashmi's first show palkon ki chhaon mein had flopped miserably before her 3 successful shows sns , ssk and mkkpb
may for one kind of audience u r right , slot on SP we r talking abt gv show like SGP which was light fun loving show of course with leads i know its not mohit's fault but this show was promoted as mohit's show so obviously his fans will be disappointed , show u talked abt naitik n SSK were not promoted as perspective male leads yes on air they promoted gauri but when no one knows abt ph n new lead they used mohit's name i know mrunal is new but may be her char 's portrayal is wrong , being mohit fan i m disappointed bcz i m watching this show for him n when he is not getting screen space its really sad for us , one more thing here they showing 90% plotting n i guess after SGP same viewers wants to see light drama family show thats why EDKHPH didn't reach to expectation of viewers n now khamoshiyan as well ,viewers want to see family drama w.

agree with u ashi.they just cheted with Mohit and his fans.and just wasting his talent.and somehow i fell this show needs a good creative teram and a director bcz those things are really needed for this show,if they want they still can make sid character stong but i dont know why they dont use him proplerly.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "low TRP - Reason is NOT lack of Chemistry (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia-khanom

from so many days we have been getting articles and most of article stated khamoshiyan's low TRP 's reason is sid gauri's chemistry , i didn't want to comment but now its enough ,one article said bcz of lack of chemistry mohit's char will be sidelined Confused

really there is any chemistry ??? yes may be aatya bai and gauri has chemistry bcz cvs don't show much scene of gauri n sid one more thing when we get any sid gauri scene i feel that only sid loves gauri i don't feel anything from gauri's side may be its that kind of char or mrunal 's acting made me to think this way i know she is new but for chemistry why mohit is being blamed he has proven his talent and acting many times  , if  we talk abt chemistry, with one person chemistry  can't make it happen n if sid n gauri 's chemistry is not working then why only mohit's char will be sidelined ?? or his char is already  sidelined , when show was abt to start they promoted show saying its mohit's come back show n when trp is low mohit 's chemistry  n char is being blamed 

i just want to say to run any show there should be good story here khamoshiyan has good actors but story is going somewhere ,

mohit is wonderful actor but in khamoshiyan he is not given to prove bcz he hardly gets any scene its unfair to blame  actors when u hv no good story or  plot 

i hope mohit quits this hopeless show or he will get importance okkk if sid n gauri's chemistry is reason i want establish actress for mohit with fresh start ,mohit deserves best n yes his all fans r watching khamoshiyan only for him 
there are so many shows where the leads hardly have any chemistry still they get high trps

i remember that the crap shows saathiya and our competitor sasural simar ka didn't used to show the guys for days and weeks. it only used to be about the ladies kitchen politics still trps were flying high. i am really amazed what makes viewers watch those retarded shows.

well along with mkkyk i am even a die hard fan of mkkpb. even there karthik lovely are never shown together still it manages to get average good trps.

i guess its the magic of rashmi that even if she shows good or bad, viewers definitely watch her shows. sadly sai cudnt create this magic in her show so sai needs to be blamed for all this.

besides its not that every actor has to be with 6 pack abs and 6 feet tall. naitik in yrkkh , ahem , jigar , aditya etc all are ordinary in built . so why only mohit should be blamed that he doesn't look good and he is not fit to become a male lead.

mrunal is extremely good in my eyes !!! the entire fault lies in sai deodhar. but maybe it is her first show so we should bear with her. even rashmi's first show palkon ki chhaon mein had flopped miserably before her 3 successful shows sns , ssk and mkkpb
may for one kind of audience u r right , slot on SP we r talking abt gv show like SGP which was light fun loving show of course with leads i know its not mohit's fault but this show was promoted as mohit's show so obviously his fans will be disappointed , show u talked abt naitik n SSK were not promoted as perspective male leads yes on air they promoted gauri but when no one knows abt ph n new lead they used mohit's name i know mrunal is new but may be her char 's portrayal is wrong , being mohit fan i m disappointed bcz i m watching this show for him n when he is not getting screen space its really sad for us , one more thing here they showing 90% plotting n i guess after SGP same viewers wants to see light drama family show thats why EDKHPH didn't reach to expectation of viewers n now khamoshiyan as well ,viewers want to see family drama w.

agree with u ashi.they just cheted with Mohit and his fans.and just wasting his talent.and somehow i fell this show needs a good creative teram and a director bcz those things are really needed for this show,if they want they still can make sid character stong but i dont know why they dont use him proplerly.Ouch
i know thats why we all r disappointed Ouch they hv trump card in their hands but they r wasting mohit's talent even he would be disappointed bcz he would be promised something good but he is not getting what he deserves even story is outdated like any 80's movie Confused ppl want to see something new n fresh , i hope mohit will get importance or he will quit show bcz now its unbearable emotional attayachar with kitchen politics Sleepy

Edited by aashizin - 27 January 2013 at 2:10am

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alia-khanom

i know thats why we all r disappointed Ouch they hv trump card in their hands but they r wasting mohit's talent even he would be disappointed bcz he would be promised something good but he is not getting what he deserves even story is outdated like any 80's movie Confused ppl want to see something new n fresh , i hope mohit will get importance or he will quit show bcz now its unbearable emotional attayachar with kitchen politics Sleepy

somehow i fell he come back for shoot may be ph se baat karke hi bapas aaya hain.if they again cheted hima nd not give him proper scence then i will aso say he should quit this show.i really cant understand unko problem kya hain mohit.Angryuss totley actor ko lead banae chala.sorry to say the way he delivered his dialouge i fell funny,even in the monday precap the way he giving his inttroduction to appa,i start laughing.if cvs wanna try to make him lead then yeh show woh hi dekhe.Dead

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
complltly agree wid u aashi dii..
khamoshiyan is definatly one of d disaster shw SP ever made..aftr SGP ppl definatly want somthng good nd light hearted show..even if they show drama..they thr shud b a limit..bt all dey show in khamoshiyan is plotting against each odr.SGP ws a hit show..nd aftr dt EDSKPH hd alos trps arnd 2.5..nd khamoshiyan stil hs nt touched 1.5 ateast...Stern Smilend yess it actualy look m watching s serial of 80's..mrunal's acting is definatly nt impressive at all she hs d same kind of expression wid evryone...even i feel it defficult to undrstnd...Confusednd d ph shud nt blame mohit thr hs hardly being any romantic scn btwn sidri..nd fr chemistry hw cn theyy blame a popular actor like mohit.??i even like pratteeksha sid bonding mre nd thr chemistry is much better than dis gauri-prateekshaErmm
well i cannot expect any sid track frm dis gauri biased PH..so i want mohit 2 quit dis show..dis shw hs no proper concept, direction,dialouges or evn editing..nd d PH being new cannot b an excuse..even sunshine ws new PH during MJHT nd 4lions ws a new PH during geet..itz juz dis PH doenst hv any new creativity..nd showing old rona dhona drama..

snowwhite28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.