Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Mohit may quit after the kidnap scene.

is this scoop or u r assuming ? 
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

agreed ashi.👏
My pov is same yaar.i dont know who raise this issue bcz i dont see any truth in this.if u blame Mohit,then i will say this iswrong.😕bcz u gave us them as a couple since first day,jo sabko thoda accept karne pein problemho gaya.but if u think properly i didnt see any problem atleast Mohit;s side.bcz he dont know Mrunal very well but he depicted as a lover very well but cant say this same about Mrunal.sometimeas i feel \most of the scene mrunal still dont know how to give expressions🤢

its not abt knowing new lead but lack of story n portrayal bcz i feel sid's love for gauri but why i can't feel gauri's love ? she said she loves sid but her expressions never followed what she said 😕 may be im only one who thinks this way i don't find that impact from her i know she is new but now its been 2 months she needs to improve (just my pov )

Mohit ki scenes ki to baath hi maat karo.they still dont know how to explore with this character.trust me,i fell like mohit still not want to continue this show but may be he bound with the contract.but i really wish he quit this show but if he continue this then want he treat as a lead not some supporting cast.bcz he is the face of this show.

yes may be contract is reason he is not saying anything openly u know in this show he is sidelined its not his story i hope he will quit or will get importance with new established lead 
nice post ashi👏

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidgauri

there are so many shows where the leads hardly have any chemistry still they get high trps
<div>

i remember that the crap shows saathiyaand our competitor sasural simar kadidn't used to show the guys for days and weeks. it only used to be about the ladies kitchen politics still trps were flying high. i am really amazed what makes viewers watch those retarded shows.

well along with mkkyk i am even a die hard fan of mkkpb. even there karthik lovely are never shown together still it manages to get average good trps.

i guess its the magic of rashmi that even if she shows good or bad, viewers definitely watch her shows. sadly sai cudnt create this magic in her show so sai needs to be blamed for all this.

besides its not that every actor has to be with 6 pack abs and 6 feet tall. naitik in yrkkh , ahem , jigar , aditya etc all are ordinary in built . so why only mohit should be blamed that he doesn't look good and he is not fit to become a male lead.

mrunal is extremely good in my eyes !!! the entire fault lies in sai deodhar. but maybe it is her first show so we should bear with her. even rashmi's first show palkon ki chhaon mein had flopped miserably before her 3 successful shows sns , ssk and mkkpb

i don't agree with u. Wat ever shows u named they have different target audience. Aur jab yeh shows lauch hue the non of them are known faces. But here case is different. Mohit already has strong fan base. And his previous show mjht was very popular between young audience. So mostly khamoshiyan will be mohit fans. The main reason for debacle of this show is lack of mohit screen space and strong role for him. Koi mane chahe na mane. 1st week trp was 4.2 is the proof. Agar mohit ko screen space dena hi nahi tha why they have casted mohit. Yeh toh wahi baat hui movie ke poster mein likha hai srk is the hero aur jab movie dekhi toh heroine le gaya tushar kapoor toh public bharkegi nahi kya.
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidgauri

there are so many shows where the leads hardly have any chemistry still they get high trps

i remember that the crap shows saathiya and our competitor sasural simar ka didn't used to show the guys for days and weeks. it only used to be about the ladies kitchen politics still trps were flying high. i am really amazed what makes viewers watch those retarded shows.

well along with mkkyk i am even a die hard fan of mkkpb. even there karthik lovely are never shown together still it manages to get average good trps.

i guess its the magic of rashmi that even if she shows good or bad, viewers definitely watch her shows. sadly sai cudnt create this magic in her show so sai needs to be blamed for all this.

besides its not that every actor has to be with 6 pack abs and 6 feet tall. naitik in yrkkh , ahem , jigar , aditya etc all are ordinary in built . so why only mohit should be blamed that he doesn't look good and he is not fit to become a male lead.

mrunal is extremely good in my eyes !!! the entire fault lies in sai deodhar. but maybe it is her first show so we should bear with her. even rashmi's first show palkon ki chhaon mein had flopped miserably before her 3 successful shows sns , ssk and mkkpb

may for one kind of audience u r right , slot on SP we r talking abt gv show like SGP which was light fun loving show of course with leads i know its not mohit's fault but this show was promoted as mohit's show so obviously his fans will be disappointed , shows u talked abt naitik n SSK were not promoted as perspective male leads yes on air they promoted gauri but when no one knows abt ph n new lead they used mohit's name i know mrunal is new but may be her char 's portrayal is wrong  even she needs to improve every new actors has to improve even mohit did , being mohit fan i m disappointed bcz i m watching this show for him n when he is not getting screen space its really sad for us , one more thing here they r  showing 90% plotting n i guess after SGP same viewers wants to see light drama family show thats why EDKHPH didn't reach to expectation of viewers n now khamoshiyan as well ,viewers want to see family drama which refresh them 
Edited by aashizin - 11 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

i don't agree with u. Wat ever shows u named they have different target audience. Aur jab yeh shows lauch hue the non of them are known faces. But here case is different. Mohit already has strong fan base. And his previous show mjht was very popular between young audience. So mostly khamoshiyan will be mohit fans. The main reason for debacle of this show is lack of mohit screen space and strong role for him. Koi mane chahe na mane. 1st week trp was 4.2 is the proof. Agar mohit ko screen space dena hi nahi tha why they have casted mohit. Yeh toh wahi baat hui movie ke poster mein likha hai srk is the hero aur jab movie dekhi toh heroine le gaya tushar kapoor toh public bharkegi nahi kya.

@ bold 😆😆 good example i agree 
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashizin

may for one kind of audience u r right , slot on SP we r talking abt gv show like SGP which was light fun loving show of course with leads i know its not mohit's fault but this show was promoted as mohit's show so obviously his fans will be disappointed , show u talked abt naitik n SSK were not promoted as perspective male leads yes on air they promoted gauri but when no one knows abt ph n new lead they used mohit's name i know mrunal is new but may be her char 's portrayal is wrong , being mohit fan i m disappointed bcz i m watching this show for him n when he is not getting screen space its really sad for us , one more thing here they showing 90% plotting n i guess after SGP same viewers wants to see light drama family show thats why EDKHPH didn't reach to expectation of viewers n now khamoshiyan as well ,viewers want to see family drama w.

agree with u ashi.they just cheted with Mohit and his fans.and just wasting his talent.and somehow i fell this show needs a good creative teram and a director bcz those things are really needed for this show,if they want they still can make sid character stong but i dont know why they dont use him proplerly.
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: alia-khanom

agree with u ashi.they just cheted with Mohit and his fans.and just wasting his talent.and somehow i fell this show needs a good creative teram and a director bcz those things are really needed for this show,if they want they still can make sid character stong but i dont know why they dont use him proplerly.

i know thats why we all r disappointed  they hv trump card in their hands but they r wasting mohit's talent even he would be disappointed bcz he would be promised something good but he is not getting what he deserves even story is outdated like any 80's movie 😕 ppl want to see something new n fresh , i hope mohit will get importance or he will quit show bcz now its unbearable emotional attayachar with kitchen politics 🥱
Edited by aashizin - 11 years ago
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashizin

i know thats why we all r disappointed  they hv trump card in their hands but they r wasting mohit's talent even he would be disappointed bcz he would be promised something good but he is not getting what he deserves even story is outdated like any 80's movie 😕 ppl want to see something new n fresh , i hope mohit will get importance or he will quit show bcz now its unbearable emotional attayachar with kitchen politics 🥱

somehow i fell he come back for shoot may be ph se baat karke hi bapas aaya hain.if they again cheted hima nd not give him proper scence then i will aso say he should quit this show.i really cant understand unko problem kya hain mohit.😡uss totley actor ko lead banae chala.sorry to say the way he delivered his dialouge i fell funny,even in the monday precap the way he giving his inttroduction to appa,i start laughing.if cvs wanna try to make him lead then yeh show woh hi dekhe.🤢
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
complltly agree wid u aashi dii..
khamoshiyan is definatly one of d disaster shw SP ever made..aftr SGP ppl definatly want somthng good nd light hearted show..even if they show drama..they thr shud b a limit..bt all dey show in khamoshiyan is plotting against each odr.SGP ws a hit show..nd aftr dt EDSKPH hd alos trps arnd 2.5..nd khamoshiyan stil hs nt touched 1.5 ateast...😳nd yess it actualy look m watching s serial of 80's..mrunal's acting is definatly nt impressive at all she hs d same kind of expression wid evryone...even i feel it defficult to undrstnd...😕nd d ph shud nt blame mohit thr hs hardly being any romantic scn btwn sidri..nd fr chemistry hw cn theyy blame a popular actor like mohit.??i even like pratteeksha sid bonding mre nd thr chemistry is much better than dis gauri-prateeksha🤔
well i cannot expect any sid track frm dis gauri biased PH..so i want mohit 2 quit dis show..dis shw hs no proper concept, direction,dialouges or evn editing..nd d PH being new cannot b an excuse..even sunshine ws new PH during MJHT nd 4lions ws a new PH during geet..itz juz dis PH doenst hv any new creativity..nd showing old rona dhona drama..