Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
from so many days we have been getting articles and most of article stated khamoshiyan's low TRP 's reason is sid gauri's chemistry , i didn't want to comment but now its enough ,one article said bcz of lack of chemistry mohit's char will be sidelined Confused

really there is any chemistry ??? yes may be aatya bai and gauri has chemistry bcz cvs don't show much scene of gauri n sid one more thing when we get any sid gauri scene i feel that only sid loves gauri i don't feel anything from gauri's side may be its that kind of char or mrunal 's acting made me to think this way i know she is new but for chemistry why mohit is being blamed he has proven his talent and acting many times  , if  we talk abt chemistry, with one person chemistry  can't make it happen n if sid n gauri 's chemistry is not working then why only mohit's char will be sidelined ?? or his char is already  sidelined , when show was abt to start they promoted show saying its mohit's come back show n when trp is low mohit 's chemistry  n char is being blamed 

i just want to say to run any show there should be good story here khamoshiyan has good actors but story is going somewhere ,

mohit is wonderful actor but in khamoshiyan he is not given to prove bcz he hardly gets any scene its unfair to blame  actors when u hv no good story or  plot 

i hope mohit quits this hopeless show or he will get importance okkk if sid n gauri's chemistry is reason i want establish actress for mohit with fresh start ,mohit deserves best n yes his all fans r watching khamoshiyan only for him 

Edited by aashizin - 25 January 2013 at 9:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitzpayalprakruti23akansha92Joyee_90divyasnP.Srinivassnowwhite28-Saba-soniasharmin89..Anita..MrDarcyfanMoNayaAshiq4evr..Daffodil..riyya6Baingan-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "low TRP - Reason is NOT lack of Chemistry" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
agreed ashi.Clap
My pov is same yaar.i dont know who raise this issue bcz i dont see any truth in this.if u blame Mohit,then i will say this iswrong.Confusedbcz u gave us them as a couple since first day,jo sabko thoda accept karne pein problemho gaya.but if u think properly i didnt see any problem atleast Mohit;s side.bcz he dont know Mrunal very well but he depicted as a lover very well but cant say this same about Mrunal.sometimeas i feel \most of the scene mrunal still dont know how to give expressionsDead

Mohit ki scenes ki to baath hi maat karo.they still dont know how to explore with this character.trust me,i fell like mohit still not want to continue this show but may be he bound with the contract.but i really wish he quit this show but if he continue this then want he treat as a lead not some supporting cast.bcz he is the face of this show.

nice post ashiClap

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 26 January 2013 at 7:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msMoNayaAshiq4evraashizin

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Aashi u r 100% rite.

Because of lack of chemistry then  they should change gauri and bring some good actor for sidd.So far they have not showed gauri and sidd together   more than 5 mts.How  can talk about chemistry.They should not side line sidd as  he is establish actor and PH very well knows that mohit has more fan following.They should sideline gauri ka character ,As u said gauri and athya has very good chemistry a what?Gauri's acting is pathetic  i agree this is her first show so PH should not give so much importance to her character.Even for  mohit mjht was his first show he did very well and sudhir gave screen space to both the jodi's.Sajan and mayur got equal footage.Here u can see only gauri ,athya,and  aasawari.

No story,no comedy , no romance nothing only kitchen politics.We get to see mohit only for few sec. that to once in a week .How can they increase the trp?Sai don't know mohit's potential

Mohit should quit this show.

Edited by jyothi-m - 25 January 2013 at 12:18pm

soniasharmin89MrDarcyfanaashizin

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I agree lack of chemistry is mostly due to the bad quality scenes and bad directing! Also the actress is new and she is not very good yet! Her emoting is very poor! I don't think she is a match for Mohit!

Mohit is better off leaving this show as it is a disaster!

sajan-msnav_batBaingan

-Saba-

IF-Rockerz

-Saba-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
agree with u Aashi...
when u r not showing the main couple nor any romantic scene between them so where viewers will get the chemistry.
Want mohit to quit this crap bus.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-ms

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ya agree with you AashiClap

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
edited

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I agree lack of chemistry is mostly due to the bad quality scenes and bad directing! Also the actress is new and she is not very good yet! Her emoting is very poor! I don't think she is a match for Mohit!

Mohit is better off leaving this show as it is a disaster!

agreed with uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.