Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

priyachand

IF-Rockerz

priyachand

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i wanted to make a separate post on this!

today when whole ballu drama was happening we had madhubala parivar giving typical reaction. Mallick doing typical dialogue, chod do warna..., padmini n trishna looking fearful n crying out 'madhu'. Madhu had major dialogues today.

i was keen to see RK family's reaction. Radha looked worried, deepali initially confused then had a glad smiling look (she's really a good actor) n kuku was not very bothered. but i liked sikky's expression . he was feeling bad for madhu n her family. he was feeling sorry for them.

i like d chr n d actor who portrays it so well. he's not a negative chr but a weak chr doing wrong things due to his dad n wife. even earlier he has shown more compassion to madhu than anyone else. (remember d aa zara seq!)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4tchoudhuryenigma84fariha_92bhavdevizahrazarSiMi81hinapriyastressreliefVsoujanyaorchid701mangaloreafghangirlnlm4amrithasdevsumSimple-GirldesaitabhaylovepiaSmeera123crystalalenamaria090adventure_gurlZaYaHolicSaiSpieryrose-SmexyGhost-elasingh_innocent_leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sikky's expression!!!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

i wanted to make a separate post on this!

today when whole ballu drama was happening we had madhubala parivar giving typical reaction. Mallick doing typical dialogue, chod do warna..., padmini n trishna looking fearful n crying out 'madhu'. Madhu had major dialogues today.

i was keen to see RK family's reaction. Radha looked worried, deepali initially confused then had a glad smiling look (she's really a good actor) n kuku was not very bothered. but i liked sikky's expression . he was feeling bad for madhu n her family. he was feeling sorry for them.

i like d chr n d actor who portrays it so well. he's not a negative chr but a weak chr doing wrong things due to his dad n wife. even earlier he has shown more compassion to madhu than anyone else. (remember d aa zara seq!)

Sikky's expression!!!
Very good post, Priya.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandSaiS

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
really every one expressions were perfect but kuku jee shown us
YEH KAHAN PHANS GIA HON LO CHALO AB YEH DRAMA KATAM HO GO TO DARO PENAY JAO GA
 i mean no expressions and shock to see this whole drama he is feeling real drama or filmy shooting to see all of this., his expressions shown this to me

priyachandSaiS

stressrelief

Goldie

stressrelief

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
agree kukuj what was he thinking   he dint have any expression   but sikky was   best today

SaiS

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Agree

SaiS

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I agree about Sikky! He is a bit devilish but he lacks the brain to be cunning as Kuku so aptly points out everytimeLOL 
Sikky, toh has a soft spot for MB nah! remember the whole if you need anything tell me dialogueLOL toh he was bound to feel bad nahEmbarrassedLOLLOL

zahrazarSaiS

Newton123

IF-Rockerz

Newton123

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Agree

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.