Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sikky's expression!!!

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i wanted to make a separate post on this!

today when whole ballu drama was happening we had madhubala parivar giving typical reaction. Mallick doing typical dialogue, chod do warna..., padmini n trishna looking fearful n crying out 'madhu'. Madhu had major dialogues today.

i was keen to see RK family's reaction. Radha looked worried, deepali initially confused then had a glad smiling look (she's really a good actor) n kuku was not very bothered. but i liked sikky's expression . he was feeling bad for madhu n her family. he was feeling sorry for them.

i like d chr n d actor who portrays it so well. he's not a negative chr but a weak chr doing wrong things due to his dad n wife. even earlier he has shown more compassion to madhu than anyone else. (remember d aa zara seq!)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4tchoudhuryenigma84fariha_92bhavdevizahrazarSiMi81hinapriyastressrelieforchid701mangaloreafghangirlnlm4amrithasdevsumVsoujanyaSimple-GirldesaitSmeera123abhaylovepiacrystalalenamaria090adventure_gurlZaYaHolicpieryroseSaiS-SmexyGhost-elasingh_innocent_leelaa9

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

i wanted to make a separate post on this!

today when whole ballu drama was happening we had madhubala parivar giving typical reaction. Mallick doing typical dialogue, chod do warna..., padmini n trishna looking fearful n crying out 'madhu'. Madhu had major dialogues today.

i was keen to see RK family's reaction. Radha looked worried, deepali initially confused then had a glad smiling look (she's really a good actor) n kuku was not very bothered. but i liked sikky's expression . he was feeling bad for madhu n her family. he was feeling sorry for them.

i like d chr n d actor who portrays it so well. he's not a negative chr but a weak chr doing wrong things due to his dad n wife. even earlier he has shown more compassion to madhu than anyone else. (remember d aa zara seq!)

Sikky's expression!!!
Very good post, Priya.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandSaiS

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
really every one expressions were perfect but kuku jee shown us
YEH KAHAN PHANS GIA HON LO CHALO AB YEH DRAMA KATAM HO GO TO DARO PENAY JAO GA
 i mean no expressions and shock to see this whole drama he is feeling real drama or filmy shooting to see all of this., his expressions shown this to me

priyachandSaiS

stressrelief Goldie
stressrelief
stressrelief

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
agree kukuj what was he thinking   he dint have any expression   but sikky was   best today

SaiS

Hdhd IF-Addictz
Hdhd
Hdhd

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Agree

SaiS

_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I agree about Sikky! He is a bit devilish but he lacks the brain to be cunning as Kuku so aptly points out everytimeLOL 
Sikky, toh has a soft spot for MB nah! remember the whole if you need anything tell me dialogueLOL toh he was bound to feel bad nahEmbarrassedLOLLOL

zahrazarSaiS

Newton123 IF-Rockerz
Newton123
Newton123

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Agree

SaiS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index