Highlights 21th to 25th January 2013!

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Highlights 14th to 18th January 2013!

*21th January Update by Pearl*

Vjayam
loved the adv to deepa in the van, but that may apply only after prabha returns to normal!

Vjayam
is this a honeymoon trip or prabha's ego trip? master bhuvana in full swing today...as forum's OT predicted, probs began as soon as they reach the lodge...
deepa's expression while looking at mohan kal near the lake immediately disappearing n changing after prabha's cmnt..dont know whats happened to him..guess he is not able to adjust to his new status of hospital down, house in court custody, super mom in jail, money missing from the house...but glad that now not only deepa but everyone is aware of prabha n his behavior...

garapati
And why is he complaining about M/K how else does he expect honeymoon couples to behave. And I think their behavior is pretty decent.  Person who has no consideration regarding rest of the group, and how to behave when we are new people is talking about decency what a pity what a pity. 

Nixkie
Hahahaha talk/advice panni kill panra Anand kooda 1 sec got scared seeing Prabha...enga he is going to start his lectures about hygiene again nu 🤣

Looks like Prabha only likes gulab jamun romance...that is very decent for him...gross🤢 

Shemmo
 Prabhaaa my porumaiku oru ellai iruku, donttt doo overr😡😡😡
Approm nejama jamin eduka vendi varum😡😡 Oru idathuku pona anga antha suzhnilaiku nammala mathikka theriyathaa? Your a kid ah? GRRR getting on my nervess.😡🤢   
Ipdiya behave panrathu? Poor Deepa, if I was her I would have killed him on the spot 😈😆   
Others are happy with wives and this gentleman talking in phone and saying disgusting am seeying MK romance 😡 Appo ur father and mother romance mattum romba azhagoo? Calm down Shams.

*22th January Update by Vjayam/Jeya*

jinju
Mohan's act is at least justifiable to some extent. (The only mistake he did was going and drinking with them) The conversation turned ugly because of the booze effect. But Prabha. 😡😡 He is so immature and rude. How can he pass such crude jokes on MK? Apdiya ivan elumbicha pazham colorrr he is commenting on K's complexion. Seriously, he is so cheap. I can't stand this guy. I just hope Deepa divorces him to save her sanity.  I don't think he suffers from complex. If he can't mingle with them just stay out. He has no right to tease MK at every given opportunity. Didn't he get pissed off when TA and gang kalaichified him at MK marriage? It was nothing compared to his behavior with Mohan. Bloody loser and hypocrite. 🤢 Deepa is really so pavam to be stuck with this unromantic idiot!

Pearl
Grrr Mohan, Prabha and Anand 😡... Losers spoilt the mood of Kodaikanal trip. 
Felt bad for Deepa and Thulz😕 . Invalavu stress thevaiya for pregnant Thulz ippo? Sigh

Smiles-20
Lol it's funny how all we see with TT is them walking for a few seconds but have to see so much of Prabha (and his laugh). 

Thamizhan
I wanted mohan to say something about prabha's mum and dad .. if he can insult mohan and kalyani saying it's a joke then mohan can do same. well deserved.👏  

*23th January Update by TTfan/Bhaghi & Shemmo/Shammu*

viswai123
Star of the day sure it is Shyamala. Clearlu put ana use!!.. Sevidan kathula oothina sangu than. All he knows to tell is every body is finding fault on him. Every body is balming him. Nut case. Its high time he is been treated by a psychiatrist. He ultimately needs one to come out of illusion. People who is more feared of things to hide that weakness will show off as if they can get any thing done. Prabha perfectly fits in that category. 

Loved Anand's comments. Nee sutha nonsense. He had really been a highlight all 3 day this weeks. Good that they brought in them to make the moments lighter and both Bhujjis almost spoke our heart out

Pearl
Kodaikanal trip came to an abrupt ending with loser Prabha spoiling the whole trip😡 ! Still after all the advises he could not even understand that making fun of Kalyani was wrong. Avan mattum funuku kindal pannuvaanam... aanna others should not make fun about him.. enntha ooru logic ithu🤢 . Shymala advise was too good 👏. And happy that Anand gave nicely to Prabha👏 . Yet this loser won't understand. Let Suchi give nicely after taking all the money and throwing this idiot in the streets.

Poor M/K😕 . They were left out in the return trip. Hope nothing happens to them other than minor injury .

jinju
MM may have been a bad father and tortured T for 20 years. But still he is any day a shade better than Bhu. He is dragging MM in the conversation to get even with Mohan. How immature!! And saying to T she gives more preference to her dad than mom nu. How can he expect her to have affection on Bhu after everything she did? Vadivel enna kaiyya pidichu ezhuthiya comedy madhiri sonnadhe thirumba thirumba  repeating Mohan mella thappu illaya nu. Damn first learn to admit your own mistakes dude. 

*24th January Update by hopper_ocean/Ratna & Nixkie/Tanu*

mala_15
It was very irritating to see Prabha 😡😈 speaking in an irresponsible manner 🤔 and now we need to see as to what will be the reaction of the guy😒when he comes to know as to what really happened to the couple 🥱because of his cheap behaviour in Kodaikanal🤪

autumnsconcerto
Ada ponga paa! For one tiny wish, now we have GW-P's mouth expanding to never before seen levels. Was it really too much to ask to see T&T happy on their honeymoon?   In between this Praba enters like he is the king of the world, when in reality he is a pauper living off D's parents' mercy. Now this GW and GW-P are going to have a field day. 

autumnsconcerto
Finally TA was on fire 👏  today shouting at his mom and mother-in-law. Please, continue doing this in the future...it's the only way to plug GWs' mouths and save your wife's (and by extension, your child's) ears😆. 

TTfan
Evlo thitrardu Prabha ve.. sigh.. loser.. en level ku naan sariya thaan irupen aam.. 😡 level irunda ellarum right aa thaan irupala.. 🤢

*25th January Update by Nixkie/Tanu*

Shemmo
Tanu I have the same kelvi how is the driver safe and not M&K? Why nothing happend to him?

Actually for this incident I give the fault to T&T & co. I wanted to tell this before, but forgot enna na while discussing with P&M, Prabha tried to leave that place appo Thuls everytime went behind him and stopped him. Aana end la Mohan pogum pothu she just went few meters and then stopped. They should have convinced Mohan to come with them. Athu eppadi they can leave them alone? Onna vanthuthu, probs nu thaniya vidalama? That too for  Prabha? Grrr, T&T disappointed me that day.

Pearl
Padma konjam kooda not worried about Mohan. Eppadiyavathu santhula sindhu paadi wants to throw Kalyani away from her house. Koodavey shouting at Thulz raasi...😡

vjayam
its true that mohan n kal shud hv been forced to come with them...but then the purpose of the trip wud hv bn lost...
all the way to kodaikanaal only to get fresh probls...and a diff hospital set up and diff police...
to think everyone was so excited abt the trip! (ROFL)

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved to read the updates with pic.👏.though i don't watch the show..😳

Awesome picture post..Thanks..👏
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks hollie for the highlights...great as usual..

adding that "ya ya" for prabha's phone call-ROFL

actually in spite of all, a nice week...diff locales ..and some nice scenes...
the pictures made me feel like seeing a promo..only here we hv seen n heard them...

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
 Loved to read the updates with pic. 
Shemmo thumbnail
Superbbb Hollieee.. The pics and theme looks great 👍🏼 Thanks for the sum up.
This week was good, but focused more on Prabha and Mohan. Kodaikanal la few scenes were nice and cute, esp Bujjis 😆 Like Jaya akka said new place new freshness. Thuls got new chudi, that was more nice 😃 Hope for the sodapal honeymoon trip they might surprise us with sth more good.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hollie for the highlights🤗...lovely work as always⭐️ Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one hollie ! Nice pic clicks.. Looks fresh and new... :)
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woo Woo!!!  I love them Hollie!!  Thanks so much!!  
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely work Hollie!
Now a days waiting for this weekend "highlights";
Much better than the real episodes!
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well captured Hollie!!!! Beautiful and apt pictures ... enjoyed reading the update ...👏👏👏  Thank you!!!!😊