26-12

The needle of suspicion n the missing link..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
                                                 ...episode 25 Jan 13

...pic credits Shwetha..

.. The episode begins with Shahana at Rashmi's place ... on a social visit ... looking around every nook and corner of her house for the necklace ...after spotting it in the pic... 

... Rashmi enters after being  released from her solitary confinement ... and she is all impressed and full of gratitude for Shahana ... and why not ... she has been made to believe it was none other than Shahana who was responsible for her release...

...the points noted by Shahana...

Ermm Rashmi's dad and her bro were the persons who bought the necklace from the jewelers...
 Ermm Rashmi does not normally part with the necklace... 
 ErmmRashmi was not wearing the necklace at the moment ...
 Ermm Shahana wanted the necklace ASAP...

Randeep spots Shahana's vehicle in the parking area below Rashmi's building and gets alarmed .. ShockedShocked...he races up to her flat fearing the worst Ouch... a common hurdle, happening in all shows, the lift does not work/arrive in time LOL... so the super cop races up the stairs several flights Thumbs Up...

On seeing Randeep at Rashmi's doorstep Shahana is a little perturbed and she makes a quick exit after making an excuse... this is picked up  by the STF officer ... good observation man ...

Randeep is in his office trying to put together all the pieces of the  puzzle ...all the clues he has picked up so far ... but is frustrated at not being able to find the missing link to mission 2612 ... where does a mysterious necklace ... as uttered by Mastana...fit in ??...

Elsewhere... seeing his DIL ...Shahana ...quite restless and disturbed.. Sr Malik inquires the reason .. and to that she tells him her suspicion that Randeep has double crossed her and stopped her from acquiring the necklace, just as she was about to lay her hands on it ... 

Randeep arrives unannounced to Shahana's residence and notices ...
Thumbs Up..just seeing him there unnerves her...and she appears guarded and alarmed ..
Thumbs Up..she does not immediately welcome him in but he kind of enters of his own accord uninvited ...

Thumbs Up.. she appears to be hiding something ..

Thumbs Up..her flat is quite beautifully done up despite her working in an NGO which are usually dependent on donated funds,... screaming of other sources of income of Shahana...

Thumbs Down...he does a quick cursory search of her beautifully done up flat 
Thumbs Up.. his inquiry of her previous place of residence is met with vague answers
Thumbs Down.. she makes an excuse of her crying baby to escape his questioning .. 

we get to see some on the edge moments as Randeep is searching Shahana's house and Sr Mallik hiding behind the door ...Thumbs Up

and again her reactions are being noted by the cop who's needle of suspicion is all going towards her more strongly...Thumbs Up

He gets the message that Rashmi is going to Shahana's residence for a social get together... he is wondering as to why is Shahana so interested in Rashmi's well being ... he makes a quick move to the Shahana's house too ... LOL

Precap ...Shahana orders her henchmen to search Rashmi's residence for the necklace as soon as she learns that the Bhargavs are on their way to her house...

Status this weekend ...and after 2 mths into the show...

Thumbs UpRandeep has the Nova6 Atomic bombs but does not know it Thumbs Down

OuchJadda has the necklace with the detonator none of the others know this..

WinkShahana thinks Randeep has the tablets with the bombs ...and the detonator necklace is in Rashmi's house...Ouch (edited )
LOLSr Mallik is on high alert as he feels the heat of the situation LOL

UnhappyRashmi is clueless as to who is her actual friend and who is her foe ...

Happy weekend friends...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 26 January 2013 at 10:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesjagritisingh01.FieryPhoenix.riyarosesMehek25anurao.66sunshine99swethasyam08slmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The needle of suspicion n the missing link.." in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyaroses

Goldie

riyaroses

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
really  nice  update ..  ur  updates  r  really  cute ...  Tongue   ranveer is   slowly  collecting  the  clues ... poor  rashmi ...  bt  the  show  is   interesting ...  fingers  crossed   Smile

Edited by riyaroses - 25 January 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses--sumana13--Mehek25anurao.66

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

I loved it. A sensitive topic which the series deals hence it cannot have the regular over the top comedy that other series resort too... But u do an awesome balance of the serious issue tackled in the episode with ur cute emoticons and pics... Keep it up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses--sumana13--

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Manu, nice write up as usual..

I differ though.. I don't think Sha thinks Randeep knows about the necklace after all she has never seen Rashmi wear the necklace, so I think she was going to pull out her gun and demand it when Randeep turned up.. that's what she said to Malik Sr. as well. 

anurao.66--sumana13--

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Manu,

I have gone through all your analysis and I applaud you for writing them. This was written beautifully and I have been kept up to date about the show.

A point I would like to make, in the beginning of the show I had asked one question is When Shahana is asked to choose between her daughter and the mission whom would she choose.

That has been answered, but I think she is putting up a brave face in front of Sr.Malik, afterall the baby is tha akhiri Nishaan of her beloved Husband. When he pulled the gun on her I thought she got what she deserves, and he is fed up with her going after Randeep and not the mission. Maybe this will lead to a misunderstanding between both of them. They do have such a callous attitude to life.

Now that Randeep is on Shahana's trail let us see when he will crack the code of the detonator.

A RAW agent taking over the case does not know what happened to the tablets to be distributed and he did not ask those questions seems to be strange.Shocked The main purpose Jeddah came there was for that wasn't it. 

Rashmi, should think hard and then she also will come to know who her friends are and who her enemies are because during interrogation Randeep did his best to make her comfortable and he made sure she knew it.

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 26 January 2013 at 6:13am

--sumana13--slmu

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Manu,

I have gone through all your analysis and I applaud you for writing them. This was written beautifully and I have been kept up to date about the show.

A point I would like to make, in the beginning of the show I had asked one question is When Shahana is asked to choose between her daughter and the mission whom would she choose.

That has been answered, but I think she is putting up a brave face in front of Sr.Malik, afterall the baby is tha akhiri Nishaan of her beloved Husband. When he pulled the gun on her I thought she got what she deserves, and he is fed up with her going after Randeep and not the mission. Maybe this will lead to a misunderstanding between both of them. They do have such a callous attitude to life.

Now that Randeep is on Shahana's trail let us see when he will crack the code of the detonator.

A RAW agent taking over the case does not know what happened to the tablets to be distributed and he did not ask those questions seems to be strange.Shocked The main purpose Jeddah came there was for that wasn't it. 

Rashmi, should think hard and then she also will come to know who her friends are and who her enemies are because during interrogation Randeep did his best to make her comfortable and he made sure she knew it.

Anu

OMG I am overwhelmed to see you here my dear Anu.. how are you ??HugHug
I agree with all your points yaara ... Please do make a post here inthis forum yaara .. we would love it Smile

anurao.66slmu

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I differ though.. I don't think Sha thinks Randeep knows about the necklace after all she has never seen Rashmi wear the necklace, so I think she was going to pull out her gun and demand it when Randeep turned up.. that's what she said to Malik Sr. as well. 

Thank you Shanthi for your appreciation buddy Hug

Shanthi, I have edited that point in my post, but in the beginning of the episode did she not tell Sr Malik that Randeep has double crossed them and reached the necklace before she could lay her hands on it ?? am I missing something here ... but you are right she also ordered her men to search Rashmi's house too .. I am confused yaara Confused

anurao.66slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by slmu

Thank you Shanthi for your appreciation buddy Hug

Shanthi, I have edited that point in my post, but in the beginning of the episode did she not tell Sr Malik that Randeep has double crossed them and reached the necklace before she could lay her hands on it ?? am I missing something here ... but you are right she also ordered her men to search Rashmi's house too .. I am confused yaara Confused

No, Manu, she just said to Malik Sr. that Randeep turned up just as she was about to get her hands on the necklace...  she has no clue that the necklace is not with Rashmi

ringroses--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.