Why sid will call of his marriage? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
My take most probably his parents will be threaten to be killed if he don't call off the marriage... It could be garv n appa joint hands plan... He might call off but he will never know that garv is gonna marry gauri if at all the marriage  take place... Let's see how his character shapen up after this... He's the lead.l.l he has to be given importance... We never know Sid might ask take revenge on garv...,Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 26 January 2013 at 7:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why sid will call of his marriage? (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
just want Siddharth to die in Khamoshiyaan !!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

i guess Mohit has quit the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

i guess Mohit has quit the show. 

ya i knowSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.