Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Love-Sonam

Love-Sonam

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i really cant understand why sid will call off his marriage.why they will show him as a looser.is it appa-garv;s plan.i think garv will black mail him and he will agree to garv-gauri marriage and they will kidnapped sid;s parents and then presurize sid to call off marriage.then that appa will no nutanki of herat attack and that garv will offer gauri to marry him to save her family reputation and gauri will agree to do that.otherwise koi reason to mujhe nazar nahin aa raha hain.Angry

most importantly,cvs trying to prove sid a looser and then his character will be sidelined.plz Mohit leave this crap show.this is not for u.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275tintin0602Joyee_90riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why sid will call of his marriage?" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
lets request Mohit to quit this scrap show on his IF's profileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-Sonam

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I too not understanding y will sid do it when he loves gauri???

Love-Sonam

suparnasahaMS

IF-Rockerz

suparnasahaMS

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
plz MS leave it.

Love-Sonam

Love-Sonam

Love-Sonam

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

I too not understanding y will sid do it when he loves gauri???

this creative team gone nuts nothing else.they are just trying hard to sidelined Mohit.Mohit,plz quit this show.Confused

-Isabella-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Isabella-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariahassin

i really cant understand why sid will call off his marriage.why they will show him as a looser.is it appa-garv;s plan.i think garv will black mail him and he will agree to garv-gauri marriage and they will kidnapped sid;s parents and then presurize sid to call off marriage.then that appa will no nutanki of herat attack and that garv will offer gauri to marry him to save her family reputation and gauri will agree to do that.otherwise koi reason to mujhe nazar nahin aa raha hain.Angry

most importantly,cvs trying to prove sid a looser and then his character will be sidelined.plz Mohit leave this crap show.this is not for u.Ouch
I too agree with you... That Garv must have somehow blackmailed Sid to call off the marriage...

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I just can't tolerate that grav wenever he comes onscreen.

Joyee_90

Love-Sonam

Love-Sonam

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i just want from my heart Mohit quit this show.its getting worst day by day and they not working with character sidConfused

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.