Fan Fictions

India-Forums

arshi -ff- Change Of Heart...ch 14-pg55!!*

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

<NOCOPY>

Here we present new ff CHANGE OF HEART..

its our first time..for both of us...rimzu and ana_cute.

we are writting this in collab..any mistakes please bare with us ..and critics you all are welcomed ..but just pm me whatever you ppl feel is not right. Hoping you all will like it.so presenting chapter 1.

Chapter 1

Most beautiful night one would think with all lights shimmering all over .people greeting each other .

'WELCOME' written on huge gates of Gupta house.With Most happening wedding of town. Wedding of Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada .Gupta's and Raizada's didn't give single chance to people to talk about it as any less affriar. It was grand wedding .

People were jus in awe of d'cor. Nothing more can be expected. Just perfect as anyone can think a wedding could be.

It was time ..muhurat was there..bride was called...as Khushi descended from stairs in blood red heavy diamond studed lehenga...BEEAUUTIFUUUL!!!! was just one word coming out of everyones mouth including The great ASR...who was no less. Sitting in mandap with ivory sherwani looking hot handsome groom ever.

Khushi was made to sit beside him .Mantras were chanted .following all rituals the pheras..and all. Arnav was given mangalsutra to tie around khushi's neck..he then filled her partition with sindoor..making khushi more beautiful.

With all rituals done. They were married. Arnav and Khushi were now husband and wife legally. Bidaai was emotional affair for gupta's being only child they were very emotional . but with heavy heart and assurance from Raizada'a they send  their  daughter  to her now permanent home..

As decided newly wed couple will go to seven star hotel owned by Shashi Gupta for their first night..

there was all silence in car whole journey from alter to hotel.

They reached hotel..without a word between them ..they both went to their respective rooms..yes! two different rooms booked seperately for them..

Arnav swaped his key card and entered his room

as soon as he entered sexy model dressed in short black dress came running in asr's arm

girl - what took you so long ASR??

ASR- its not your job to question me...i am very tired..just get into bed

on other hand...khushi entered her room..with her keycard

with a smile on her face..

khushi- heyii baby am here...

seeing darkness she got worried..searching sumone

suddenly warm hands encircle her waist from behind

vidaan-missed u so much..nuzzling khushi's neck

khushi-u scared me to death...where were you

vidaan-was just waiting for my beautiful to come..by the way you look stunningly hot in red

Vidaan was roaming his hands on khushi's bare waist and playing with her belly button.

Vidaan- I missed you baby while hugging Khushi from the back letting his hard chest press against her soft bones. Khushi gave out a small gasp before enduring the pleasure and his manly smell...

"I missed u too baby... cant take it anymore make me yours please" she said while turning around.  Gettng a grip of his collar...

"calm down my tigress, it seems the RAIZADAs have not been good"  said Vidaan with slight chuckle.

Khushi ' is  it always necessary for you to  spoil the spark of the moment... saying that she moved away from his hold.. As soon as she was about to enter the washroom...

vidaan again pulled her into an iron grip hug...

"lts not about spoiled mood jaan, you have kept me thirsty for long" saying that he crashed his lips to her's... Making khushi give out a loud moan while his hands travlled all over her.

Soon clothes were discarded and a naked bundle make out in the dark.. Giving out moans and groans through there time making out.

While in the room opposite the site was different.

Model- aah asr slow down, you are hurting me now...I  am already sore..aahh!!!

asr- you should have thought about it before entering this room... wid that he increased his pace while his prey give out half shriek and pleasure struck moans...

With few more strokes he let go of the girl. Took out the c*** *m threw it on her face "you deserve this, suck on to it..and get your a** out of here before I come back" saying so he grabbed his nightwear and went to clean himself.

Poor girl let out few droplets of tears ..wore her dress and limped out of door with nagging pain in her abdomen, banging door behind her.

The loud noise brought Khushi back to her sense when she realised Vidaan was wordlessly kissing her bossoms and was taking somethng.

Finding her quite Vidaan looked up at her face sweeping the sweat drop from her head, he asked "whats the trouble baby??"

"I am tired lets call it a night" said a not realistic Khushi...

"not so quick, u'l be out tomorrow for long hrs babes  ...let me love u now" with that he entered her again.

Getting into the pleasure she moaned..

"ohhh! Viii, faster faster"...

"i knew it" saying so Getting a green signal he gave his final thrust...

Laying down in each others arms...both got into peacefull sleep.

So folks...please let us know your thoughts about our ff...is it good ...bad...

Just drop a pm if you feel anything wrong.wil wait for your comments...

Will try to improve...but still v r first timers...help us improve..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Edited by rimzu - 30 April 2013 at 12:37am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

vinyasaRimAnanaimahoneyana_cuteBarunKaSmilenani1222shalinikanagufan09Archu61kshubhangisanayabarun3tanvi_arshiKrishika209RITIKA..lovespellarniepervaizshanonsakhter90AJlovesArshimeem17NkayaniSiya6490_Roka_apoorvaarnavshubhi15shamlinFleur_de_LisMithikush---Sonia---dazzlerabividu87-Sanayaholic-zafiVYGA89jisashalini_arshapavi1sana11SobtiFanShreeayaazukideewaniParud_ForeverPinkPenguinxodrunkiiebabeThanuAdityaDee_Jseeta_naipsASR6262summaiyasayedrkapoor1382..Gunjan....Sugar_ArHi..

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

INDEX

chapter 1 - page 1
character sketch - scroll down
chapter 2 - teaser - page 3
chapter 2- page 5
chapter 3 - page 9
chapter 4 - page 11
chapter 5 - page 13
chapter 6 - page 16
chapter 7 - page 20
chapter 8 - page 23
chapter 9 - page 26
chapter 10 - page 30
chapter 11 - page 39
chapter 12 - page 45
Chapter 13 - page 51
chapter 14 - page 55

Edited by rimzu - 30 April 2013 at 12:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_meoo3meem17---Sonia---..Adeeba..beenish248-Anayah-zafipavi1sana11SobtiFanShreedrunkiiebabePinkPenguinxoayaazukideewani..Sugar_ArHi..

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Edited by rimzu - 21 February 2013 at 7:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_cute..Adeeba..zafiSobtiFanShreeayaazukideewani

RimAna Groupbie
RimAna
RimAna

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Arnav singh raizada !!!...

name is only sufficient itself...better known as asr .cool businessman uh-uhh most handsomest successful businessman.

Attitude personified. He has many friends and loves to party, full of life. But as they say good things don't come alone.. bad things follow it.

Well as he holds leading international fashion business and with charm that no girl can resist..he is always surrounded by models.as soon as new model enters AR she has to pass through asr .but he keeps his personal and professional life separate . He is only loyal to his work...his empire.. ofcourse other than his family.

His family...well asr known as chotte in raizada mansion..living wid his parents aarav and gayatri Raizada and elder sister anjali. Anjali is married to shrewd lawyer shyaam manohar jha. Not dat he is bad ..he loves her but he is sometimes cold in nature. Stays with anjali in her mansion just for anjali's sake..

Khushi!!! Khushi gupta.

Daughter of shashi and garima gupta. Shashi gupta is successful genuine businessman .being only daughter ..khushi was pampered alot. Her parents never said no to anything she wanted or desired. But she was also girl of principles. She was quite confident..bold as per this 21st century world but never leaving her principles.her only dream was being top model.

Being businessmen Raizada's and Gupta's knew each other very well...

Due arnav-khushi's dark past ...they were forced to marry each other...devoid of fact that they didn't wish to...as they were completely opposite personalities...with khushi having relationship with vidaan.

Vidaan...hansome hunk...and successful bizzman...who happens to b also in fashion world

people this is our first time...so plz comment nd help us improve

Edited by RimAna - 25 January 2013 at 11:11am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_cutesangeethbalakshubhangiimli95nani1222jbluedaydiyachillshalinikanagulovespellshanonsakhter90AJlovesArshi_Roka_Alai123Fleur_de_Lisplease6VYGA89angeldream14zafisana11pavi1shalini_arshadhakdhak22-Anayah-..Gunjan....Sugar_ArHi..chetna19PinkPenguinxoayaazukideewaniSobtiFanShreerkapoor1382ASR6262ThanuAditya

RimAna Groupbie
RimAna
RimAna

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
if u wish to get pm...
plz send buddy request on dis acct..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_cutesooryalekshmiPinkPenguinxo

PinkPenguinxo IF-Sizzlerz
PinkPenguinxo
PinkPenguinxo

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
That was nice :-D
best of luck to u both and thanks for the PM :-D

P.S. I didn't get it..Khushi and Arnav are married to each other..right? And they are making out with different people...

anyways,
Good luck to u both :-D

and stay beautiful,
Vani

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_cuteRimAnarimzu

babydevil Goldie
babydevil
babydevil

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Sorry to say but I have no idea what u guys were trying to say through this !!!

I don't have any Idea what this story is all about
U know this prologe doesnt give any kind of idea to me !
And khushi & Arnav being with some one else made it bit difficult for me to read it further !
I mean u should have ...
Well leave it !!!

I sorry ! But i thought of telling u what i felt after reading it !
Wish may other like it and I'm totally wrong !
Guys wish u have sucess through this story !
Need any help
Feel free to ask me !
I'm at ur service ! :)
Love
Diva

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_cuteRimAnasweet_sanjurimzu

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babydevil

Sorry to say but I have no idea what u guys were trying to say through this !!!

I don't have any Idea what this story is all about
U know this prologe doesnt give any kind of idea to me !
And khushi & Arnav being with some one else made it bit difficult for me to read it further !
I mean u should have ...
Well leave it !!!

I sorry ! But i thought of telling u what i felt after reading it !
Wish may other like it and I'm totally wrong !
Guys wish u have sucess through this story !
Need any help
Feel free to ask me !
I'm at ur service ! :)
Love
Diva

thnx dear...wil clear it in nxt chaptr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_cuteRimAna

Go to top