Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

'Bigg Boss 6' house burnt into ashes (ARTICLE)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged

'Bigg Boss 6' house burnt into ashes

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 25th January 2013

The 'Bigg Boss' house which grabbed eyeballs due to its arrangement and beauty has been reduced into ashes after a massive fire broke out due to short circuit inside the house which triggered off the disaster at about 2.30am. The incident took place on Friday morning.

Fortunately, no one was injured as the show was ended two weeks back and the house was vacant. The property was completely burnt down and nothing could be recovered from the debris.

The security guards at the Lonavla house spotted the fire at first and he immediately called for the fire-brigade which battled for 3 hours. They brought the things under control by 5.30am but by then most of the things has been damaged.

Lonavla Police Inspector Vishnu Pawar said, "The entire set turned to ashes by 4.45 am, even though there were fire brigades from three regions trying to douse the fire. An industrial shed was used to create the eviction set, where the fire broke out." 

The CEO of Lonavla Municipal Corporation Ganesh Shete and Local Corporator, Bharat Harpude of BJP reached the accident spot early in the morning.

The sixth season of Bigg Boss ended couple of weeks back. Salman Khan was the host of the show and finally TV actor Urvashi Dholakia emerged as the winner. She walked away with prize money of five lakhs rupees and Bigg Boss trophy. 

Edited by ablazedmelody - 25 January 2013 at 8:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnashdgr8King-AnuSunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Bigg Boss 6' house burnt into ashes (ARTICLE)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

King-Anu

IF-Rockerz

King-Anu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

I dont know whether I am right or wrong but when they destroyed that village house I felt really bad. I dont know what use it was but the idea of destroying a house looked bad. At that time I felt that okay since this is a cheap village house they are treating it like that. The symbolic act of destroying something less worthy and keeping the expensive thing intact did not give me good vibes. Millions live in village houses. They should not have done that.  People entering and destroying.

Today the main house is in ashes.

P.S. Keeping likes of Rajeev and Hrajesh (with their digestive problems) in one place for 3 months is bound to increase the combustive air content of that place. All that was needed was a trigger. A chingari from some circuit might have ignited this event.

Edited by King-Anu - 25 January 2013 at 9:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ceebeeLovesLowCulturesoulEscapeMehr-k--GODFATHER--cl0wnashdgr8Samraat_92

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

I dont know whether I am right or wrong but when they destroyed that village house I felt really bad. I dont know what use it was but the idea of destroying a house looked bad. At that time I felt that okay since this is a cheap village house they are treating it like that. The symbolic act of destroying something less worthy and keeping the expensive thing intact did not give me good vibes. Millions live in village houses. They should not have done that.  People entering and destroying.

Today the main house is in ashes.

P.S. Keeping likes of Rajeev and Hrajesh (with their digestive problems) in one place for 3 months is bound to increase the combustive air content of that place. All that was needed was a trigger. A chingari from some circuit might have ignited this event.

Ya destruction of the village house didn't go well with me too. & what if this shit happened when bigboss season was going on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashdgr8

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I think it's a sign that the house is not happy with big boss season 6 winner :p

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulturecl0wnMissChievousKing-AnuChingaari

ReemAnshu

ReemAnshu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Or its the house paying for its sins for housing someone not worth it !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ceebeecl0wnGETGOIN

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Why didn't this happen just 14 days ago??? Why God Why??? LOL

Anyways, as per Sana's retweet, only the 'eviction' set was burnt down:

BreakingViews ?@BreakingViews4u

@SanaKhanSpeaks @ColorsTV @karishmakotak @IAMAASHKA @ImamSiddique Bigg Boss eviction set burnt to ashes http://dnai.in/bcRs  via @DNA

Retweeted by Sana Khan

Edited by cl0wn - 25 January 2013 at 10:22am

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Why didn't this happen just 14 days ago??? Why God Why??? LOL

Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
This is terrible. Unhappy Thank God no one was present at that time. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashdgr8--GODFATHER--susan29Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.