ASR Thinking of HOW to Earn it :)
soaringskies thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
beautifully written krani...!!😊
melonie thumbnail
Krani,

Congrats on the new thread.

Wonderful updates :) I felt like slapping Arnav seeing his note on the gift...Founder of AR Corp...I mean seriously who writes that while gifting something to your wife! He really is so full of himself and he has an ego the size of Mount Everest.

Arnav has a lot of learning to do. Yes his childhood was bitter and he has issues trusting people but that doesn't mean you treat everyone like dirt. 

NK and Khushi looks to be bonding well and I am sure he will be there for her as a good friend.

The whole scene with the beach and Arnav was beautifully written...his introspection with himself and his thoughts on what Khushi said was nice to read.

Hope Arnav will genuinely try to earn her trust.

Pls cont soon... 
Edited by melonie - 11 years ago
edward420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haeee!!!!
it was awesome and so long 👏
loved it ⭐️
cant wait for the next part... 😃
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i thought he will go to her and enjoy a bit with her...showing tht he is ready to make it work, but he dint do anything like that... will he give it a chance atleast now... or will he wait till he looses her completely and then realise what a jerk he has been

oceanssea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the 6th thread.

With Arnav introspecting and closely noting  laughing Khushi's features,
and then the beach...all these things made this a beautifully peaceful update.

rusticreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
many many congratulations on the new thread...if you continue the momentum i cant tell u how many pple u will keep happy...this world does get annoying sometimes and Arranged Marriage is a beautiful escape that just comes once in a while but when it comes with so many updates...life suddenly becomes joyous and worth living...

i am a regular reader and stalker but cannot post my views regularly because of the shitty Internet connection...

even though I say it lesser than many others my appreciation and gratitude towards you remains the same...you are indeed marvellous..your writing poignant...i just wish i could continue reading your stories forever...

thank you so much...
lazyleaves thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread. I gotta catch up on the last few updates
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
COngrats on Thread 6 and what an Amazing update Krani...Amazing...

U have penned Arnav's thoughts and feelings spot on...very true to his character...

Finally Arnav thinking of earning her forgiveness...Hope he understands soon that money is not everything in life...

can't wait for the next update...plz update soon...