--CRAZY CINDERELLA-(os.virman)--

helina thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

CRAZY CINDERELLA

Hello..my best readers..yes.. you are the best readers.. Thank you so much who read, commented and liked my previous works'you guys rock'Here I m lina posting my third os..well technically second one'hope you all like this too'

------

She couldn't hear the slumberous murmur of the wind in the trees. Looked like the trees were also sleeping with their heads down and the roads were helplessly looking for someone to walk through it. She was feeling pretty tense as she blinking her eyes rapidly, one arm wrapped around her slim figure to protect herself from the cold. All the words of her mother were ringing again and again in her mind. She was getting impatient with every passing second, cursing her fate as she was walking to and fro at the entrance with a backpack

"Pick up'pick up' pick up the damn phone virat" manvi muttered and trying her best to wake him up from past 5 mins.

"Mmm'It's 1 in the morning. Better be good manvi" he finally answered her sleepily while rubbing his eyes with free hand and sitting on the bed.

"Virat.. Listen to me" she started with the full speed but couldn't finish the sentence.

"That's the only thing I m doing since the day I fell in love with you" he finished her sentence with the least interest to know the matter which she was going to say.

"Shut up virat'Listen to me carefully. Pack your bag and come to the central bus station(C.B.S) as fast as you could" said manvi hurriedly without reacting to his counter.

"Mmm'.ok" with this he hung up the call. Finally he crawled out of the bed, still trying hard to open his eyes. After a lot of struggle he packed his bag and drove to the C.B.S.

"Mom.. From past 22 years you are the one who protecting me, pampering me with every small thing I wanted. You are always there for me. But now everything has changed. You have changed mom. You refused to give me the only thing which I wanted most. Why did you do this to me?" she was lost in her thoughts staring at the isolated road and remembering her mother's words.

"Manvi..manvi.." virat's voice brought her back from her chain of thoughts.

"What are you doing here alone? Where is your hutch dog?" he asked with a mixture of worry and humor. He was trying to read her expressionless face. She was still lost. Finally he succeeded in his attempt.

"Hutch dog..Who?" she asked him with a great deal of confusion. He relaxed after watching at her confused face.

"Your annoying brother. Who else" he replied with a smirk "who always follows you like a hutch dog" he added.

"Did you just call my brother a dog? What has he done to you ha and he is not annoying. You are the one who annoys me all the time" she replied him with a frown; her cheeks turned red with anger as she slapped his hand with her fist.

"Like you are entertaining me" he replied sarcastically.

"VVirratt.." she shook her head in disbelief and turned her face opposite side. She was trying hard to control herself.

"Ok.. I m sorry.plz forgive me my kisshiemisshie"  said virat in a sweet adorable way that she couldn't refuse. He stood in front of her and folded his arms for forgiveness. She smiled lightly at his antics and held his hand with affection and love.

He reciprocated her actions and asked "Tell me. Where is your brother".

"Ummm' He is not here. I came here alone" she lowered her eyes and replied hesitantly. She could see the worry and anger on his face which scared her a bit, but decided to deal with it in a lighter way, she added "ohhoo..virat..Don't be overprotective. I m fine".

"People protect what they love manvi. If I m overprotective that is only because of you. You are careless. Every guy should be overprotective whose girlfriend is as careless as you. You came here alone at this time without even letting me know. Besides Malisha's marriage is day after tomorrow. We planned to go there tomorrow night. Then why did you ask me to come tonight ha'." he continued as he placed his hands on his hips and staring at her with rage.

"His small gesture always warms my heart and his care, protectiveness makes me feel special. That's what I love about him. He is my prince charming. My decision is correct" she was thinking as she was looking at the ground without listening to him.

"Manvi..Are you even listening?" he questioned her with confusion and anger.

"Virat.. we are not going for Malisha's marriage" she replied.

"Then?" he asked her again with at most confusion.

She stared a while at his face, took a deep breath "we are eloping virat" finally blurted out the news which she was holding to herself from long time.

"Wwhhattt.. WE are eloping. But why" confused, shocked, mystified, bewildered'these all are the understatements to describe his state now. There was a look of perplexity on his face as he was standing there like a statue waiting for her explanation.   

"Virat.. I m getting married in two weeks" she told him the truth remembering her mother's words.

"Really..Congratulations'who is that unlucky guy" he asked her lazily and mischievously.

"I m serious" she retorted him irritated with his behavior.

"So am I manvi.. Tell me who wants to marry my girlfriend ha" he answered her maintaining same expressions as before.

"I don't know anything about him. 4 hrs before mom told me that she fixed my marriage and she was proudly saying that he agreed to marry me even without seeing me once. She knows that I m in love with someone. Phir bhi .. I begged her so much virat. But she wasn't listening to me anymore. She thinks that love is a foolish thing. But I can't marry him. I want to marry you and I want to spend my life with you'not with that idiot ladka.. So we are eloping" she concluded with a big sigh and staring at him intensely hoping to receive a positive answer.

"Didn't she tell you anything about him?" he asked her watching carefully at her face.

"She gave me an envelope with his details and photo" she replied trying to read his reaction.

"You didn't open it yet?" he asked her without any expression.

"No" she replied.

"Open it' In front of me manvi.. I want to see him" he ordered her with a stern voice.

She couldn't figure out anything. His expressionless face scaring her. She needs his support in this matter. So she had decided to open it to finish this matter once and for all. She opened her bag and took that envelope which she brought with her.

"Ohhoo..ohhh my god virat..Is that you?" she squealed in delight as she trying to hold her happiness. She was moving in circles to digest the biggest shock of her life which made her happiest person on the earth.

"Yep.. That's me. Who else want to marry you other than me manvi. I m that idiot ladka" he answered her as he coming near to her holding her in his hands.

"But.. How virat" she asked him not bothering about the answer, feeling safe and secure in his arms, happier than ever.

"Remember..You told me that your mother doesn't like this entire love thing. So I made a plan. asked your mother for your hand through my parents as they  already agreed for our marriage. So it worked out well. I thought of giving you a surprise. But before that you gave me the biggest shock. Trust me. This is the last surprise for you. I will never give you surprises in my entire life. You scared me" he complained while caressing her cheeks occasionally.

"You are the best boyfriend in the world. I love you so much" she jumped and hugged him as tightly as possible, ignoring surprises part and he hugged her back brushing his lips faintly on her neck.

"Now let's go drama queen" he broke the hug, held her and dragged her slowly to the car.

"By the way manvi..What was that stupid watchman of yours doing? Sleeping?" he asked her while adjusting himself in the driving seat.

"No. He wasn't asleep virat" she replied him without giving much attention to the question.

"So how did you manage to escape" he asked her with enthusiasm.

"Ummm.. I jumped the wall" said manvi avoide looking at him. she was feeling sleepy and knowing his reaction to her answer she closed her eyes. She felt so much relief. After all she is getting married to the love of her life in two weeks.

"How am I going to deal with her my entire life. Crazy is the understatement to describe her. But then again, spending the whole life with a perfect person makes you bore. Spending your life with crazy person gives you thrill' Isn't it? And on top of that, I m hopelessly and madly in love with her. she is my crazy Cinderella" with a smile he bent to kiss her.

One is very crazy when in love.

THE END.

Some girls asked me for pms..as you all know I m new here'I don't know anyone'so I m pretty much confused..if you really want pms then kindly send me buddy request..That's the best way to clear my confusion.

Do leave your feedback.

Always be happy.

Lina.

Edited by helina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey lina
its was super fabulous
like the virat and more manvi... this crazy manvi...i liked ur last para.. superb
great job
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. Lovely OS 😃.. Manvi is totally crazy.. Loved her.. Virat is also very sweet.. Loved the little twist in the end.. Thank you for this beautiful OS 😊.. Lina I have sent you a buddy request.. Please accept it.. and please do pm me for your future works.. Take care 😊
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb os...
It was so cute...
Loved the bindaas manvi and possessive virat...
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS..! Maanvi is spontanious..n dats wht makes her unique...I like the title Crazy Cinderella..~:)
MadhuChowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey lina...it was lovely...quite simple and beautiful...i liked crazy manvi...she is adventurous..small twist at the end was good...all and all awesome update...write more lina...and take care... 
helina thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
thank u all the girls who liked and commented...you made me happy as always...thanks once again..

Be happy..

Lina..

preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
crazy idea
crazy story
well done lina

pm me from next time sending you buddy request
Nandita217 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey read your OS...its so cute & lovely!!!!!
Just loved it to the core!!!

keep writing such great OSs & add me in your PM list!!
Also if there are other works of yours other than this, then do PM them to me, i would love to read them!!!😊
virmanhus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
um always an admirer of cinderella.. & this title urged me to read this os forst..
well, it was upto or more than my expectations..
just a random idea of urs i guess but it carried beautiful love
the fact that manvi is ready to elope  with virat & not bothering to look at a photo of another person (though its virat's photo she's unaware of it ryt) shows dat her love is only for virat & virat only... its so lovely..
him at the sametime being protective & scolding her out of concern was really sweet..
& a smart virat to convince her parents for arrange marriage, it just revealed his pure love for her
a very beautiful os.. crazy cinderella. title is magical!!!