The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Enuf stupidity of FB ppl :/ (Page 2)

Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Probably KD is everyone's fav. on FB & they dislike Ranveer.
Whenever i open TBP's official FB page i read comments like , " KD is awesome , Ranveer Sucks".
not gonna say that i disagree with the first one.
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Its not abt me being anti-KD. I love all characters equally n hate them weneva needed. Talking abt KD, I hate some of his actionsn also other characters acc. to d track. Yaa, KD is poor but dat does not means he is always right n d riches r wrong. He unneccesarily used to tell Kiya hurtful things 4m d beginning like she is spoilt-brat n none other than a popstar's sister, on her crying he termed it as acting widout understanding a little. D main thing is its really wrong to plan or do wat KD did eventhough Kiya had actually done wrong. If Ranveer or Samar wud hv been in his place then they wud hv think sumthng else or confront her on der own n not do such things by even letn other buddies know abt it.

KD-Bad mentality of all rich ppl being spoilt-brat, A girl n a boy 2gthr means a couple, planning to harm a girl by plotting against her.

Kiya-Calling Panchi 'fatso', unneccesary being angry wid evry1 eventhough only hvng problems wid KD, teln KD to kneel down n rub his nose, shouting @ Juhi sometimes, leaving d buddy grp just for KD.

Ranveer-Not supporting KD wen he was in jail, insulting Kiya, takn Panchi for granted, leaving blindfolded Panchi in storeroom, angry @ Panchi wen she did not supported him in wrong thing, not listening to Panchi wen she warned him abt Ayesha, dating wid many girls.

Panchi-Takn Baba Chamatkari Powder, askin Samar to b her partner eventhough knowing dat Juhi is his buddy.

Samar-Not supporting KD wen he was in jail, takn wrong advantage of Master-Slave Task by ordering n bullying Juhi, fooling Kiya for her car to take Delhi tottas for a ride, too much of double meanings, putting Kiya's car n driver in trouble by driving it too fast n run over by police, running after girls, choosing Panchi over Juhi.

Juhi-Too much of unneccesary gossips n making videos n also dat can put sum1 in trouble, teln evry1 after TFP dat d fight hpnd cuz of Kiya behind her back n lying to Kiya dat she got to know abt d fight by Samar even not showing her d fight video, irritating Kiya by bringing her family n treating her like celebrity not even understanding her feelings.

Piddhi-Thinking n teln Kiya cheap things, doing gadbad in almost evrythng, supporting KD even wen he is wrong, does not cares abt how much KD hurted Kiya, too much of double meanings.

Bobby-Tuk part in d 1st Banga Ki Pungi just to throw eggs on Kiya's face, widout knowing d truth blaming n thinking Kiya wrong, calling Panchi 'fatso', too much of thinking dat she needs no one to defend her.

JJ-Insulting PraSha by taunting them dat they r a couple, blaickmailing Kiya into revealing d mastermind of Banga Ki Pungi during TDP by threatening to call her mom even knowing Kiya's condition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Basically all TBP chars are flawed & none should be degraded the way are on making mistakes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..angel_juhi04

JiyaRe... Goldie
JiyaRe...
JiyaRe...

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Basically all TBP chars are flawed & none should be degraded the way are on making mistakes.

Yup, they are flawed still they are good in their own way.

Edited by Moon03 - 26 January 2013 at 12:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..angel_juhi04

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Juhi chill karo yaar...
Sach kia hai ap janti ho hum jante hain.
Is drame mai ek lead nahi 9 leads hain.
FB pe bht pages hotay hain aur unhe bht loge like karte hain.
To jane do wo sab.
Aur to aur maine to FB pe YaRa kiss ki pic bhi dekhi..
Matlab hadh hai yaar.
2no ne Kiss ki to ki par alarm baja k puri duniya ko dikane ki zarurat.
Aur jaisa Akshu ne kahan k CVs RV ko villian ki tarah q dikhaye hain.
Wo bilkul thek keh rahi hai.
CVs RV ko dekha hi aise rahe hain to loge aise hi treat karahe hain...
-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
@angel_juhi04

there are so many people in world who has their on ideas ...own thinking you can't fight ,you can't change their thinking ..Someone like kiya or someone hate her ..it's their choice ..you can't stop them ... 

But Doing bashing and unnecessary talks we are just making this forum environment hell ...

I had commented on TBP forum once or twice .So according to me  you All Should Avoid this unnecessary Talking who is Right or who is  Wrong ..because we are doing nothing just Disturbing TBP forum environment ...

Whatever outcome gonna come Wait for it ..till then relax and enjoy TBP..  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..FahadkrazywishSharif.Badmaash

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DreamzGirl-

@angel_juhi04

there are so many people in world who has their on ideas ...own thinking you can't fight ,you can't change their thinking ..Someone like kiya or someone hate her ..it's theirchoice ..you can't stop them ...

But Doing bashing andunnecessary talks we are just making this forumenvironment hell ...

I had commented on TBP forum once or twice .So according to me you All Should Avoid thisunnecessary Talking who is Right or who is Wrong ..because we are doing nothing just Disturbing TBP forumenvironment ...

<font color="#ff0000">Whatever outcome gonna come Wait for it ..till then relax and enjoy TBP..</font>

This is the first time such negativity has been there in TBP forum. When people started bashing Kiya & YaRa. We are just trying to stop them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lizzie-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index