Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I am really fed up of d ppl on FB making stupid topics n commenting stupid answers on pictorial questions. U can hv a luk on dis FB page of recent posts. Sum1 posted dat KD sud get another girl hotter than Kiya as she is taking him for granted n playing wid his feelings n d comments on dat post were even more irritating. I did a a little long comment disagreeing wid them. Ppl r giving negative comments abt Ranveer in d recent question 'Whether Ranveer is a true gentleman?'
http://https://www.facebook.com/ChVTBP?ref=stream

I am really pissed of these bashing YaRa. Did they forgot d whole story? Did they forgot wat actually hpnd between KiSha? Did they forgot who is really @ fault? Common dude, its a youth realistic show, not a boring n unrealistic saas-bahu show. Its not a show where a female protagonist is like Gopi(Saath Nibhaana Saathiya), Radhika(Chhoti Bahu), etc. where a woman cannot think abt holding another male's hand, hugging him, dancing wid him, going out wid him n d most important hurting him in any way. I hate ppl bashing Kiya n RV to a great extent. RV is most of d time getn -ve comments as if he is d villian of d show n always compared wid KD like 'KD is d best', 'No one is better than KD', 'KD is hero', etc. Grow up, d name of d show is 'The Buddy Project', not 'KD Aur Kiya Ki Prem Kahaani'. Sorry, if anyone here bored wid my post.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

d3luverblack_dranzer-Stardust-..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Enuf stupidity of FB ppl :/" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
juhi dnt react to fb random pages members comment they always state their opinion in one sentence by not even thinking once
i have also read such comments so i didnt even bothered to reply them as they will never undrstnd
in forum we take notice of every detail to discuss , but on fb they dnt even need a sec to throw blades at eachother
they are commenting really bad about ranveer and kiya so i didnt even bothered to read their cmmnts
no offence as i myself is a die-heart kisha fan , but for that i dnt need to insult any1 else to show kisha or KD above

ps : by fb users i didnt mean every1 , their are many sensible members also out there , this was only referred to people , who dnt knw the main thing and still comment jst for the sake of it

Edited by arhadlove - 25 January 2013 at 7:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Fahadkrazywish

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
This is the thig that anoys me the most RV the vilian n KD the best???
who said that???both are bad at tymes whe they are bad both are dam good whe they good!

I dnt blame YaRa for the Kiss???why it was a accident kiss man???

m so with u Juhi!what the hell is al this????KD deserves Kiya why just cuz of a accident Kiss ust imagine agar such main YaRa would be dating  then Kiss hota toh what would have happend????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04Fahadkrazywish..DamonCrazy..

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
What the :@ [For those FBians]

angel_juhi04..DamonCrazy..

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Awesome post Juhi. And by those comments, the truth won't change.

angel_juhi04..DamonCrazy..

black_dranzer

Groupbie

black_dranzer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
@juhi.
I don't understand why u commented
. all this happened bcoz kds character make an impact in people's mind.
they connected well with this poor character ( by financially ) .
most of people finds kd as a leader of the ground .
and from all of this they finded tht kd is a heroic character.
they find kd As themselves.
and u can see it in their celebrity ranking also kd ( fahad ali ) is far ahead from others.
and now u can see tht if kd is a hero then if anyone is in tbp if not like him or fight wid him so this anti kd ( mean which character not like kd as mostly RV and now kiya also) character portrayed as villain.
I don't like to go into details bcoz i am also watching tbp for kd ( after kd my fav character of the show is juhi & piddi )

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

its wrong its very wrong there shld be no bashing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_dranzer

@juhi.
I don't understand why u commented
. all this happened bcoz kds character make an impact in people's mind.
they connected well with this poor character ( by financially ) .
most of people finds kd as a leader of the ground .
and from all of this they finded tht kd is a heroic character.
they find kd As themselves.
and u can see it in their celebrity ranking also kd ( fahad ali ) is far ahead from others.
and now u can see tht if kd is a hero then if anyone is in tbp if not like him or fight wid him so this anti kd ( mean which character not like kd as mostly RV and now kiya also) character portrayed as villain.
I don't like to go into details bcoz i am also watching tbp for kd ( after kd my fav character of the show is juhi & piddi )

Even my favourite character is KD. Doesn't give anyone the right to bash other characters. No matter who watches TBP for whom, this show is a four people lead. No one is the villain & the hero.

I saw what you're talking about Juhi. Just ignore them. Such crazy fanatics will not hesitate in even bashing you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.