Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Here my answers to your questions Savee..

1...What would life be without IF?...  Without IF i cant think of it.. Confused I am a member from 2009 but I became active later when I was feeling lonely as my sister got married and left for US.. Now my day starts and ends in IF..LOL

2...The word most commonly used by you?.  Nanna Nanna ..means dad.dad.Embarrassed.(I asked my sister)LOL

3...what is beauty to you?..how would you define it?..  Beauty is one who loves everyone without discrimination,  race, color..  And its a person's inner beauty is a beauty to me..Smile

4..Do you think honesty is important,even if the truth might hurt?..  Sometimes if a truth hurt someone , I may be little dishonest too.. But it should be in simple things..Smile

5...parents can be friends or is it just a misconception?..I''ll say Both ..LOL.My dad is my friend ,, I share all my things with him..Big smile But my mom very strict in few things , cant share many things.LOL.

6..Given a role in one of Rajan shahi serials which character would you love to portray?.. Ragini sharma from Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai..Day Dreaming  And Sharada from Dharmayudham.. Day Dreaming

7...What are your views on the following..

1..Life..      My Family..

2..Family..      My Life

3..Friendship..    God's sent Angels..

4.Freedom..      Being able to do what you like whenever you like. Also having no boundaries and being safe from things that can harm you..

5..Education...        Compulsory for every person..With education we can prosper in life .. and understand every basic thing to have a peaceful life..

Edited by krithikas - 27 January 2013 at 10:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Princess Of The Week #6 (Page 3)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Here you go Mehak..

1-whats ur favourite story as a kid ?       Famous Five..

2-your favourite food ?                       Chicken , Fish..

3-name the person/celebrity who inspired you >?      Gandhi , Mother Teresa..

4-famly is important for you ?           YES..

5-what will you choose family or friends >?          Both are important for me..

6-favourite singer >                   S.P.Balasubramaniam..

7-favourite television celebrity ?            Parul Chouhan

8- did u ever share ur secret with any friend?   Yes ..

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
krithi thanks for answering and great reply..Thumbs Up

Btw that character you would love to play  i knew it in advance..Ragini..Smile

Love your answer on beauty also..so truly said..Clap

Keep it up..if i have other questions i will be back to grill you..Smile

krithikas

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Krithika

Here are the questions from simple to ...??Wink

1 what is your full name and pet name...??

2 Are you a mischievous girl when you are young...??Embarrassed

3  What is the most unforgetable incident with  your sister...?Tongue

4 What is the plus point in you...??Wink

5  Do you watch  tamil movies ? in case yes, which is the latest one?Smile

6  How much freedom  you expect.. from your parents...??Embarrassed

7 when basic things in life like car,spending money are  deprived.how do you react? how do you take it?Embarrassed

8 Are you emotionally strong person...?

9 Do you considerate to your parents...??

10 Do you think basic human values is necessary for present young generation...??why...what way it helps to them...??

Take your own time and answer ......Big smile

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Mind if i crash in Cool

Hai to everyone...sorry crashing in. Could not resist after knowing my sis is here getting grilled and i do wanna make sure the seat is hot Wink

Congrats krituma Hug will be back with my crazy questions soon k.. hugs

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Anasuya ji.. here goes my answers..

1 what is your full name and pet name...??             Krithika my full name..  No pet name everyone call me by my name..Smile

2 Are you a mischievous girl when you are young...??Embarrassed     ROFL  I was very very mischievous it seems when I was young..LOL Everyone will be scared of me..LOL They'll hide their things , lock their showcases when we visit their home or else I'll break everything..LOL

3  What is the most unforgetable incident with  your sister...?Tongue   Cant specify one , each day with her is special.Smile. She doesnt watch serials , and comes late from office but she 'll come straight to me and sit with me and patiently hear that day Bidaai episode .. just for me.Heart.though not really interested..  LOLShe fasts for me every tuesday for years ,as that day i had a bad incident.. In One Word .. ANGEL..Heart

4 What is the plus point in you...??Wink       I love to make friends with everyone..Smile

5  Do you watch  tamil movies ? in case yes, which is the latest one?Smile        Yes I watch Tamil movies ,,   Lastly I watched Kumki,  a heart touching movie..Heart

6  How much freedom  you expect.. from your parents...??Embarrassed     Not much , whatever they tell its for my goodness.. Infact I am always with my parents not alone and not like to be alone..

7 when basic things in life like car,spending money are  deprived.how do you react? how do you take it?Embarrassed           I am a miser in most of the things ,LOL I buy only if its very very necessary..Will not spend in unnecessary things.. EmbarrassedMy sister will make fun of me as I always see price tag first ..LOL

8 Are you emotionally strong person...?       NO very emotional girl , I cry a lot, when I feel down ..Embarrassed

9 Do you considerate to your parents...??           YES ,   I may ask for something but finally agree what my parents say..

10 Do you think basic human values is necessary for present young generation...??why...what way it helps to them...??             Yes it is necessary for young generation.   It helps them to grow as a good well behaved person in the society .  They are the future who build's our country..Its young generation world , they can change the society country world to a place where we can live peacefully..

Hope I answered well.. But my answers about me is True..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24anasuya43

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Mind if i crash in Cool

Hai to everyone...sorry crashing in. Could not resist after knowing my sis is here getting grilled and i do wanna make sure the seat is hot Wink

Congrats krituma Hug will be back with my crazy questions soon k.. hugs

Lol akka , Didnt expect this .. and cant wait for your questions.. But fear too as you will ask crazy questions..LOL

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I am very much satisfied  with your answers god bless youClapThumbs Up

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.