Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

party party partyParty Dancing OMG!!!! So much celebrations! LOL
our closed book Angry is being opened Clap ClapParty i can't stop
my self to say this. I know! Finally! Dancing

rachna is getting that shail is advising her to be brave girl like
gunjan.  Approve She's always late! *RME*
hats off to shail for trusting gunjan up to now. Thumbs Up I loved that! Approve

where SD came to know about hocky rachna combo?Confused She's too exhausted to think! ROFL
and rajiv is saying they both are his students Confused
SD is not thinking that hockey coach must be teacher of hockey players only. BEVKOOF Disapprove
other wise she could be again angry that garg's have cheated them hiding rachna's hockey.Angry That might happen soon! Dead

vihan is taking revenge only. after this he is about to leave gunjan. that is cooking in his mind. he will accept rachna or not it a questionQuestion Never!!! Angry

rajiv is quite sure that vihan played prank and he is waiting only for getting proof about that. Dead
ab to vihan ki vaat lagne vali he.Clap Proof will soon be there! Wink

but totally shocked that rajiv is step sonShocked Nope, I expected it! Cry
1St time today i seen tears in his eyes..Thumbs Up
 but again he hided tears in front of vihan after coming out from home.
but i really appreciate vihan for supporting rajiv.  Thumbs Up Rajeev sure knows how to hide feelings! Angry

taunting of SD were less important than concern for gunjanQuestion  and rachan in rajiv's mind.
rajiv might never expect that his most beloved brother can do dangerous thing like this. I think Rajeev is preparing for the worse! Ouch

precap: i expected that gunjan will clarify rajiv about her action but never expected that rajiv will come to save herAngry  Just relax! LOL
what the cv's are trying to show? Angry Brother and sister bond! Approve Cool
gunjan is supposed to go rajiv's quarter|?Dead  Beats me! Ouch

Fantastic write-up dear! Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 8)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Smruti - Thanks so much for your reply! Embarrassed I will counter reply as soon as I get some time! Approve

Err, dictionary? Confused Am I not clear? 

brat2008

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Smruti - Thanks so much for your reply! Embarrassed I will counter reply as soon as I get some time! Approve

Err, dictionary? Confused Am I not clear? 

no dear,Hug
for some words i refer online dict  for higher level of language. my vocabulary is not so rich as i am from gujarati medium. you are not at any fault dear. i want to understand thoroughly not superficial.
 in fact i like to learn new words from you all.
a person is student lifetime.

Ohhh...I understand now! Embarrassed Well you're right! We learn all the time!

Besides, if you start speaking in your native language I'd need a translator not a dictionary! LOL I barely know a few words in Hindi and that's it! No other languages spoken in India.

And my second language is Spanish, so that definitely can't help! Embarrassed

brat2008chacha_chaudhri

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
When ever any show starts the first thing is decide the name of the show. Our show Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan ke was earlier titled Gunjan-Roli.

The name ie the working title had the name of the two leads. Gunjan means the buzzing of the bees while Roli means the red tika used for Puja s and other auspicious occasions. Probably the name Gunjan Roli would not entice their target audience and the essence of show Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke was finalized. The also changed the name of one of the leads to Rachna (a sanskrit word meaning creation).

The names of the leads are usually symbolic be it Om Parvati or the recent Shiv Anandi.

First coming to Rajeev In Sanskrit Rajiv means "striped". This is used to refer to the blue lotus in Hindu texts. In Ramayana, Lord Rama is also referred as "Rajiv Lochan", meaning "one whose eyes are like lotus flowers". It also referred as a quality of the flower lotus. It is said that lotus flower though grown in mud water doesn't accumulate the mud particles onto it and that s Rajeev. What do God s do?? Simple they create and destroy . Rajeev s has to make Rachna Embarrassed

There was an episode in November when Dayal refers to Vihaan and Rachna as Ram Sita jodi. Hmmm a probable hint that Rachna is Ram s partner. In yesterday s episode Shayl prayed to Ram Sita and Lakshman and the precap shows Rajeev going to save the ghar ki izzat.
Now coming to Mayank and Vihaan. Mayank means the moon while Vihaan means dawn. Two opposites entities but they are definately connected. The time the moon disappears its time for dawn. Only when Mayank s hold on Gunjan weakened only then Vihaan came into her life. Gunjan is the buzzing of the bees or echo. When do the bees start buzzing?? They do that only at dawn. What do the bees do?? They help in pollination . What does that lead to?? It leads to a new creation or Rachna.

Rachna can not happen without Gunjan and Rajeev. I may be way off and would like to hear everyone s views on my theory.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Vibz - Love it hun! Will be back to add! Wink That was a great observation and thorough research! Clap

@All - I must head out now! Sorry! Will reply later! Embarrassed

Oh yes! Happy Republic Day!!!! Hug 

brat2008

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

brat2008MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.