Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Just saw the episode.
 Good Rajeev's life book is opening. Happy for that but had guessed it would be sad or he would not have turned up into a gentlemen. Always Perfect!

Vihaan loves him which is good but he broke our diya-baati (Rachna-Gunjan) to he is not excused.

Happy that Rajiv's father loves him and he is close to him.

Garg family were good to hunt for gunjan. Mayank is finally using his brain.

Whereever Gunjan goes, she opens a book of someone life and helps them.

Finally she reached our Rajiv. Either he will take her to his home and take back to garg home.
SD will not accept her.

During this process, she will get to know him, his past. She may realise he feels genuninely for Rachna and then let out Vihaan's plan is my guess.

SOOO HAPPPY to See Rajiv back.

Zohaib will do 100% justice to this role. SSLK got a smartest detective to resolve their bakwaas twist.

Three Cheers for Zohaib. He emoted his emotions well. Was hurt but not angry with SD.

Racchna does not deserv him. Only Gunjan is close to suit him. Lekin Rajiv may have like for simple, honest, focused girl which he thought was rachna.. Remember the episode where after scolding Rachna, she plays well and his collegaure praies his reverse strategy and Rajiv says "usme bhi kisi cheez pe legein rehene ki chaah hain, BILKUL meri tarah and smile"...Love that..
May be his deifnition of his love is different..

CVS have so much scope to let rachnma become bold, but they have different plan.

Lets see..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna--Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 5)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013brat2008MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

Originally posted by avinaFan

Both Gunjan and Rajiv are sensible and balanced and good at heart.
I dont mind them being together.

atleast one person in the forum,who is saying my DIL KI BAAT...LOL
The precap does hint at Gunjan Rajeev. The cv s are smart and have kept all their options open they will swing where ever they get trp s. Two sensible balanced people might have a great relationship but how can two immature people be together?? Rachna can not handle a drunkard LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-Eris-

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode!
After the past two days I wasn't sure what to expect but today was great.

Shail is one of my favorite characters mainly because she is not impulsive and knows her responsibilities. It took one word to sway Rachna compared to Shail. Even after Gunjan admitting it herself, Shail still has a little voice saying "why would she do that?" I am sure just a few more days and Shail will support Gunjan. She is truly not a Grag.LOL

Rajiv the mysterious book is finally being opened. He is not SD's real son. But its not him who is showing sautelapan its SD yet he listens without uttering a word. :(

Not many comments on Vihaan today. But I guess its cause of the evil thing he didLOL. I really liked him today though. The way he spoke back to SD and called himself the bad personLOL. LOL how bang on was he :P. But props to him he is an excellent brother and not believing in this sautela crap. Relations aren't made by blood only.

This also goes to Shail considering both Gunjan and Rachna her daughters, even though Gunjan is not her own. But no one else would understand that in the Garg family, not even Rachna.

Precap - Yes :D. Rajiv to the rescue. Even though our strong Gunjan doesn't need it, it never hurts to have someone on your side.LOL

About Rajiv-Racha vs. Gunjan-Rajiv, I wouldn't mind Gunjan-Rajiv but I would prefer Gunjan with Vihaan and I guess that leaves Rajiv for Rachna. Until Rachna redeems her self or maybe actually do something nice for Gunjan for once, I could care less about her right now. Mayank for me in not in this picture.

Great episode overall, waiting for Monday.

-Star

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Lovely episode today! Some points: 1) V does not love G. V does not believe she is right 4 his family. He didn't argue with his mother or try to persuade otherwise when she said this. SD will probably still want Rachna if it comes 2 that 2) V has v little respect 4 his mother. He lost his respect 4 her over her treatment of his elder brother. 3) SD does not tolerate the slightest criticism of V by his bro. She is resentful of the fact that R is the elder and she has no influence over him. 4) Surprised but not very that R is a stepson. He spoke harshly 2 her when she came 2 his room. Now i realise he knew exactly where she was coming from and was not about 2 let her do a number on him. Way 2 go Rajeev! Now if i am right and V has no feelings 4 G, what does he hope 2 achieve? This is beyond revenge and my guess is his plan is still 2 play out fully. My gut feeling is this is centred on his big bro. R is the only person on this planet V would go to such lengths 4.

Edited by Gewels - 26 January 2013 at 12:10am

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged

MSN_Vanny

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
V already has his bro's love. No i mean as his plan has not played out fully, and he's not done burning his bridges, then there must be reason 4 this. He has after all had his revenge. When he put the ring on G's finger, when G put the ring on his finger his revenge was complete. He is doing this 4 a reason beyond revenge. I'm sure of that much. I can only think it has 2 do with R.

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.