Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Re-posting from 24/01 TTLSC thread. Embarrassed

Guys, as I get time I'll be doing this since I'm always busy and hardly get time to reply on the given thread - which is bad, considering that I often open the thread! Cry Apologies to all! Love you guys! Hug

Originally posted by vibz88

OLD HABITS DIE HARD Tell me about it! Dead

Mayank finally wants to believe Gunjan s innocence but if only he had the same faith a few weeks back he could have still been with the woman he loves. The less said about Mayank right now, the better! Angry But you have a valid point! In my eyes and I know your eyes, he's very late and missed the bus and no redemption. But alas, looks like the CVs might have other plans! Dead Gunjan on the other does not confide in Mayank. She never confided when the fake fiancee prank happened and neither is she saying anything for the contract fiancee 'prank'.  Only shows that all trust is lost! Approve

Rachna blames Gunjan not only for stealing her fiancee but also for the stigma she faced in front of the entire mohalla. She's so angry with Gunjan! Cry I agree, her anger is justified, but the way she treated Gunjan was not! AngryShe eventually fainted Rachna is not a strong individual and when the situation is not favourable she backs out. Oh, we have witnessed that so many times! Angry

Oh i was really happy to see our simple Rachna without her fake make up!!!! The old nervous Rachna fidgeting with her hands was back!!! I never thought I would say "Thank God" to that someday! LOLGunjan comes into the room and Rachna is shattered to see the ring. The ring deserves a special mention a single heart shaped diamond surrounded by small diamonds. Yep, that's some rock! Wink The sight of the ring on Gunjan s finger was enough to irk Rachna. Expected any better? Ouch Vihaan has absolutely no shame i doubt if he is going to let Gunjan get away after one week. I swear sometimes, the guy needs mental check up! Dead I doubt he will ever marry Rachna or let Gunjan go!

He calls Rachna and tells her he wants to talk to Gunjan on his engagement night Angry. No limit to his shamelessness and taunts! AngryThe man knows exactly which buttons to push. Gunjan hung up on him quickly indicating she is not going to tolerate him for long. Actually, Gunjan never tolerated anyone for long! LOL BUt good point to note! Thumbs Up

Rachna questions Gunjan demanding an explanation but our Gunjan will never learn. Influence if the Garg's household! AngryShe still does not open her mouth lifting the entire burden all alone. Rachna decides to leave her room but Gunjan decides to leave as its her 'HAQ'. So Gunjan is going to give what is Rachna s back to her within no time. Indeed, but even Rachna doesn't accept it! Wink Where I saw today that Rachna didn't stay in the bedroom either! Confused

Dayal is back to his old ways blaming Gunjan for everything trying to convince his wife about apna bacha and paraya bacha. God strike that man down NOW!!! Angry

A special applause for Rajeev who had concern in his voice for Rachna and warned Vihaan!!! Hmmm hopefully he keeps a really close eye on Vihaan so that we can see more of him LOL. Loving this paragraph! Embarrassed But it's as short as Rajeev's screen presence! Angry LOL

In The precap it looks like Shayl is back as Gunjan s maasi her absence has her worried.Big smileBest part of the episode! Shail can never stay mad at Gunjan for long! She has a soft spot for her!

Fantastic analysis dear!!! Clap Clap

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 25 January 2013 at 8:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatkashishrocksbrat2008chacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
^^ Why isn't the entire thing quoted?!! Angry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@Smruti Di - Fantastic analysis! Clap Will be back to reply properly! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Smruti Di - Fantastic analysis!ClapWill be back to reply properly!Embarrassed

what is the meaning of rajiv's jaw was throbbing? Question
i am not gettingConfused
The after effects of his jaw clenching after SD hurt him Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny-Eris-

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Awesome episode!
After the past two days I wasn't sure what to expect but today was great.

Shail is one of my favorite characters mainly because she is not impulsive and knows her responsibilities. It took one word to sway Rachna compared to Shail. Even after Gunjan admitting it herself, Shail still has a little voice saying "why would she do that?" I am sure just a few more days and Shail will support Gunjan. She is truly not a Grag.LOL

Rajiv the mysterious book is finally being opened. He is not SD's real son. But its not him who is showing sautelapan its SD yet he listens without uttering a word. :(

Not many comments on Vihaan today. But I guess its cause of the evil thing he didLOL. I really liked him today though. The way he spoke back to SD and called himself the bad personLOL. LOL how bang on was he :P. But props to him he is an excellent brother and not believing in this sautela crap. Relations aren't made by blood only.

This also goes to Shail considering both Gunjan and Rachna her daughters, even though Gunjan is not her own. But no one else would understand that in the Garg family, not even Rachna.

Precap - Yes :D. Rajiv to the rescue. Even though our strong Gunjan doesn't need it, it never hurts to have someone on your side.LOL

About Rajiv-Racha vs. Gunjan-Rajiv, I wouldn't mind Gunjan-Rajiv but I would prefer Gunjan with Vihaan and I guess that leaves Rajiv for Rachna. Until Rachna redeems her self or maybe actually do something nice for Gunjan for once, I could care less about her right now. Mayank for me in not in this picture.

Great episode overall, waiting for Monday.

-Star

Edited by starasdf - 25 January 2013 at 9:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-Eris-

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedCryTHE OUT CASTESConfused
      I chose this title maybe a little harsh on them  for two characters today
Gunjan  and Rajeev. Both being treated like outcastes by their own family

The scene opens with shail and Dayal discussing about the incident . It was really good to see shail rebuilding her faith in gunjan even though it shook after the ring exchange.but Dayal being himself did differentiate btw the two girls calling one his own (rachna)and the other an outsider( gunjan)Angry

How easy it is for anybody to blame everything that goes wrong on a person who is not from the family. AngryAngry.maybe it makes it easier  for Dayal to consider that his thoughts are always rightAngry
Poor gunjan- it must have devastated herCry

Savitri Devi acting up with vihaan considering that gunjan is not good enough for the agarwals.
 Vihaan,s expression was like "really I know that too" . His expressions was more of smirking than being concerned that his mom is not ready to accept the girl he chose. Is he only up for revenge and humiliation for gunjanConfusedConfused. Hoping he was slightly better than thatConfused

Rajeev being targeted by his mom and blaming him for everything that went wrong when he defended the girls was slightly over the topAngryAngry

But she calling him her stepson and parting ways pierced my heart.( though I knew this fact)Cry
  Her words were piercing and cutting thru Rajeev who was so hurt by her attitude towards him. Cry

She got him out of her house for reasons already knownAngryTotally treated like an outcasteAngry

On a lighter note- I would not mind adopting Rajeev at all ROFLROFL

Vihaan - bad son , bad friend, bad fiance all said but a great baby brotherClapClapClap
Omg! He went against his own mom to defend Rajeev.   I would give him a distinction score in this test and in the rest he fails miserablyROFLROFL

Rachna - she is still in shock , she did show she is dependent and needs some time and shoulder to move on
 Hope she does realize and hopefully not waiting for vihaanji to come backAngryAngryafter all the humiliationAngry
Mayank- was reasonably good by defending gunjan but then shuts up coz of charuAngry

Precap - Rajeev out to help the one in dire straits ( gunjan)
Omg ! He looks so good and a typical hero materialDay Dreaming

Fact- finally so good to see Rajeev,s story opening up. 
A big thank you to the creative team and please don't mess it upConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatMeriam25kashishrockschacha_chaudhriMSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.