Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 13)

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
@Vibz - I will try answering her question after you know what! LOL

Ah yes! We have different motives! Wink 

But Vibz, Anam is a Vihaan-Gunjan fan! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
All contributors to this thread deserve 2 have flowers laid @ their feet. We r spurring each other 2 great heights! I have been thinking about the comments on R/SD relationship, so my take... I can understand R coldness to SD in his room. R invited to leave house when R wanted 2 marry different girl. He was extremely vulnerable @ that time. He had 2 leave; SD lady of house as father's wife and would't (couldn't?) challenge her there. Probably his dad was also angry with him @ that time, as R refusal made both unhappy. So SD turns up hoping 2 mend fences, but runs into that aspect of R, his strength. He was firm to the point of ordering her 2 leave his room. Poor SD. The only time i've ever felt sorry 4 her. She realised 2 things that day 1) R not V, and amenable 2 her control 2) if he ever returns 2 his father's house, it'll be on his terms, not hers. SD harping on about R not heeding parents unlike her dear Vihaan, is actually funny in a sad way. She thinks V is under her control and heeds her. Well he pretty spectacularly blew that to dust! She still doesn't get it though. Back to R, so SD is under no illusions about R. He will not bend- not 4 her. R will accept whatever she says 2 him (after all she said no actual lie). It hurts him, but as he says- she is no less than a mother, echoing SD, and V should respect his mother. Another echoing of the Ramayan there- at different times both Lakshman and Bharat were very angry with Kaikei Devi, but both times Ram rebuked them. So i feel CV's did well with that. @ the time i didn't realise that it was that aspect of R they wanted 2 show. And so the story moves on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

All contributors to this thread deserve 2 have flowers laid @ their feet. We r spurring each other 2 great heights! I have been thinking about the comments on R/SD relationship, so my take... I can understand R coldness to SD in his room. R invited to leave house when R wanted 2 marry different girl. He was extremely vulnerable @ that time. He had 2 leave; SD lady of house as father's wife and would't (couldn't?) challenge her there. Probably his dad was also angry with him @ that time, as R refusal made both unhappy. So SD turns up hoping 2 mend fences, but runs into that aspect of R, his strength. He was firm to the point of ordering her 2 leave his room. Poor SD. The only time i've ever felt sorry 4 her. She realised 2 things that day 1) R not V, and amenable 2 her control 2) if he ever returns 2 his father's house, it'll be on his terms, not hers. SD harping on about R not heeding parents unlike her dear Vihaan, is actually funny in a sad way. She thinks V is under her control and heeds her. Well he pretty spectacularly blew that to dust! She still doesn't get it though. Back to R, so SD is under no illusions about R. He will not bend- not 4 her. R will accept whatever she says 2 him (after all she said no actual lie). It hurts him, but as he says- she is no less than a mother, echoing SD, and V should respect his mother. Another echoing of the Ramayan there- at different times both Lakshman and Bharat were very angry with Kaikei Devi, but both times Ram rebuked them. So i feel CV's did well with that. @ the time i didn't realise that it was that aspect of R they wanted 2 show. And so the story moves on...

Thanks for the generosity of a bouquet! LOL

I loved the in depth analysis you did of SD/Rajeev relationship! Clap I mentioned in my take that alot of people would want to explore Rajeev's side of the coin and as much as I would like too as well, I opted for SD! But you my dear friend, did the entire coin! Very well written!

You're right! Even I hadn't realised that it was Rajeev's story being developed all along! I guess Rajeev is the main lead after all! Thumbs Up

By the way, which is your favourite jodi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Vibz - I will try answering her question after you know what!LOL

Ah yes! We have different motives!Wink

But Vibz, Anam is a Vihaan-Gunjan fan!LOL
Anam Shocked I thought she was a RajNa fan but koi nahi a VG fan is automatically a RR fan LOL.

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Guys, please check out Sharitha Di's birthday thread and wish her! Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 27 January 2013 at 10:25pm

-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@Vibz - I will try answering her question after you know what!LOL

Ah yes! We have different motives!Wink

But Vibz, Anam is a Vihaan-Gunjan fan!LOL
Anam Shocked I thought she was a RajNa fan but koi nahi a VG fan is automatically a RR fan LOL.

Wink Exactly! LOLLOL
Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vanny! Well i am in awe of the analysis and comments u all do. Heaven knows how the serial will develop, but while I have a soft spot 4 V (i love bad boys), my jaw dropped when i first saw R (Zohaib)! I want him 4 Rachna, who has been hurt 2 the point of extinction by both brothers. She deserves that. Has there ever been a more potent set of brothers in on tv? ;-)

MSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index