Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 15

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3409884&PID=74871717&#74871717

Guys Link for Valentine OS Contest!!!!

Just signed up! Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 11)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@Smruti - Nope, nothing personal! LOL That's Kevin's problem, not mine! Wink Although he did mention something of being the man of the forum! LOL

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 27 January 2013 at 7:44am

-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Guys, I promise you all PMs! I must rush now! Cry

Love you all! Hug

-Eris-

ThePirateKing

Goldie

ThePirateKing

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Not sure whether its been posted in the forum. While switching channels in between watching the Australian Open final, saw a part of the promo for SSLK where Mayank seems to have found the letter written by Vihaan's friend.

Let's see how things unfold here. CVs making some big efforts to redeem Mayank's character now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Thank you Merc and Smriti for sharing the promo. Woo hoo the RajNa fan in me is relieved LOL.

@Vanny I am waiting for your take on the modern Ramayana Wink

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Thank you Merc and Smriti for sharing the promo. Woo hoo the RajNa fan in me is relieved LOL.

@Vanny I am waiting for your take on the modern Ramayana Wink

OMG!!! Me too!!! Dancing RajNa seems safe now! Evil Smile 

@Bold - Oh damn! I just mentally gave myself a slap on the back of the head! *facepalm* I'm getting there dear! Embarrassed

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

When ever any show starts the first thing is decide the name of the show. Our show Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan ke was earlier titled Gunjan-Roli. Oh yes, I remembered that! 

The name ie the working title had the name of the two leads. Gunjan means the buzzing of the bees while Roli means the red tika used for Puja s and other auspicious occasions. Probably the name Gunjan Roli would not entice their target audience and the essence of show Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke was finalized. The also changed the name of one of the leads to Rachna (a sanskrit word meaning creation).

The names of the leads are usually symbolic be it Om Parvati or the recent Shiv Anandi. So true! Thumbs Up

First coming to Rajeev In Sanskrit Rajiv means "striped". This is used to refer to the blue lotus in Hindu texts. In Ramayana, Lord Rama is also referred as "Rajiv Lochan", meaning "one whose eyes are like lotus flowers". It also referred as a quality of the flower lotus. It is said that lotus flower though grown in mud water doesn't accumulate the mud particles onto it and that s Rajeev. Definitely! We have seen countless times, the situations are often throw against Rajeev, but he comes out shining! ClapWhat do God s do?? Simple they create and destroy . Rajeev s has to make Rachna Embarrassed Totally true! Rajeev did make Rachna by encouraging her to discover who she was in the Hockey track! Wink

There was an episode in November when Dayal refers to Vihaan and Rachna as Ram Sita jodi. Wasn't that Vihaan's dad? Ermm Hmmm a probable hint that Rachna is Ram s partner. Very true! Many couples like to think their match is Ram Milayi Jodi, however, thinking about it in context, Ram had to go through a test to get Sita Maa and Vihaan has endured no such test, whilst Rajeev has already won Dayal's trust! ClapIn yesterday s episode Shayl prayed to Ram Sita and Lakshman and the precap shows Rajeev going to save the ghar ki izzat. Ideal son-in-law! Day Dreaming
Now coming to Mayank and Vihaan. Mayank means the moon while Vihaan means dawn. Two opposites entities but they are definately connected. Very true! And personality wise, Mayank and Vihaan are both similar in an uncanny way!  The time the moon disappears its time for dawn. Only when Mayank s hold on Gunjan weakened only then Vihaan came into her life. Perfect! ClapGunjan is the buzzing of the bees or echo. When do the bees start buzzing?? They do that only at dawn. What do the bees do?? They help in pollination . What does that lead to?? It leads to a new creation or Rachna. Another thing to point out! Bees are at rest during the night, and are useful during the day! When Gunjan was with Mayank, she was always looked down upon, giving her that useless feeling. Whereas, with Vihaan, she gets importance! 

And yes, Gunjan has played a big role, thus far, by helping Rachna discover herself! Clap

Rachna can not happen without Gunjan and Rajeev. I may be way off and would like to hear everyone s views on my theory. You're not way off! Many people owe what they are to dertain people, and Rachna will definitely owe that to Rajeev and Rachna!

I'm here! Cool

Firstly, this was fantastic research!!! Clap Clap I loved the depth! Embarrassed

This is certainly our modern Ramayana! LOL Where the ultimate epitome of righteousness is dearest Rajeev! Embarrassed 

chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.