Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 10)

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

EmbarrassedCryTHE OUT CASTESConfused Sad title! Cry
      I chose this title maybe a little harsh on them  for two characters today
Gunjan  and Rajeev. Both being treated like outcastes by their own family Totally true! Ouch

The scene opens with shail and Dayal discussing about the incident . It was really good to see shail rebuilding her faith in gunjan even though it shook after the ring exchange.but Dayal being himself did differentiate btw the two girls calling one his own (rachna)and the other an outsider( gunjan)Angry Well, we did expect this! Ouch

How easy it is for anybody to blame everything that goes wrong on a person who is not from the family. AngryAngry. Ah! perfect point! Clapmaybe it makes it easier  for Dayal to consider that his thoughts are always rightAngry Poor gunjan- it must have devastated herCry I don't even know what to say! Cry

Savitri Devi acting up with vihaan considering that gunjan is not good enough for the agarwals. Gunjan will definitely end up in that house! Evil Smile
 Vihaan,s expression was like "really I know that too" . LOLHis expressions was more of smirking than being concerned that his mom is not ready to accept the girl he chose. Is he only up for revenge and humiliation for gunjanConfusedConfused. Hoping he was slightly better than thatConfused Vihaan is playing a bigger game here! Angry

Rajeev being targeted by his mom and blaming him for everything that went wrong when he defended the girls was slightly over the topAngryAngry Tell me about it! Dead

But she calling him her stepson and parting ways pierced my heart.( though I knew this fact)Cry
  Her words were piercing and cutting thru Rajeev who was so hurt by her attitude towards him. Cry Awww...that's the fan girl in you! Hug

She got him out of her house for reasons already knownAngryTotally treated like an outcasteAngry

On a lighter note- I would not mind adopting Rajeev at all ROFLROFL Of course you don't! Wink LOL

Vihaan - bad son , bad friend, bad fiance all said but a great baby brotherClapClapClap
Omg! He went against his own mom to defend Rajeev.   I would give him a distinction score in this test and in the rest he fails miserablyROFLROFL Atleast he's serving a purpose! Angry

Rachna - she is still in shock , she did show she is dependent and needs some time and shoulder to move on The sooner the better for her! Ouch
 Hope she does realize and hopefully not waiting for vihaanji to come backAngryAngryafter all the humiliationAngry The girl must be mad! Angry
Mayank- was reasonably good by defending gunjan but then shuts up coz of charuAngry Won't comment! Tongue

Precap - Rajeev out to help the one in dire straits ( gunjan) LOL
Omg ! He looks so good and a typical hero materialDay Dreaming

Fact- finally so good to see Rajeev,s story opening up. 
A big thank you to the creative team and please don't mess it upConfused I have the same wish! Embarrassed

That was marvelous Di! Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Fantastic analysis Sharitha Di. I was about to call my take The Step Mom. Hmmm monday we will see the out casts bonding. If you are ready to adopt Rajeev then pl do consider my application for becoming your bahu

@BoldROFL ROFL Rachna better step up her game! My dear Vibz is giving her a run for the money, err, man! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

wow vanny, really like ur pov,i really never able to think about SD in that way..but isn't it too much on SD part that she didnt gave her blessings to rajiv?? somewhere i think cv's made Rajiv as stepson r recently only to gain TRP, i actually agree with those people who are saying that it was SD only who went to rajiv college and told him to come back but Rajiv talked so rudely to SD, what happened to him last nite...he didnt said a word to her mom..I think its a blooper on the cv part..
Riva am with you on this!!! The cv s conveniently assume that we forget what they showed us months back. I even read somewhere that pihu s husband was show earlier but now they have a new actor. Probably they decided to give the character some more substance recently after the Trp s came out. If this was well planned then we have got some really exciting episodes ahead!!! The cv s have left a few loose ends - Vihaan being rude to Dayal in the temple. He was never exposed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

@ vibz
actually i am attracted to this thread because of you 3 only. i love this thread most.

i think many of the members don't know about this thread. that is why they are not sharing thoughts here. rather making new thread.
and some may busy at their work also.

btw, why kevin is not sharing in this thread?

Awww...aren't you sweet! Hug

You're right! Alot of members tend to pass this thread! Ouch

Oh. Kevin probably feels threatened by the vast amount of Rajeev-droolers in here! ROFL

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 26 January 2013 at 8:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrockschacha_chaudhri-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

you are totally right dear.
rachna cannot be without rajiv and gunjan. If it was not for these two she would have been sitting at home , and not going to Swami Vivekanand College.

we all are observing that gunjan always gave moral support to rachna from mintu to vihan's acceptance. within it, hockey chapter played important part for it. when rachna was about to lose the game, there was gunjan who triggered rajiv. gunjan knew very well that rajiv is the only person who can fortify rachna. even shail was failed. and when rajiv rejected rachna, gunjan was the only person who took care of her and push her on. Gunjan is Rachna s rock

but on other side i would like to apply logic that buzzing of bees is mostly around lotus. yes the buzzing of bees is mostly around flowers but a bee is not a lotus s consort. They share a symbiotic relationship.
but combo of dawn and creation i cannot judge. does not make much sense to me either Confused
no offense. just logic.Hug none taken . Hug

kashishrocksbrat2008chacha_chaudhri

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kashishrocksbrat2008-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index