Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Smruti Di...this is weird...but I just wrote my analysis on pen and paper(in parts as I get time!😳) and I just answered your questions! πŸ˜² 

Are we all connected in some way?! πŸ˜²

Going to type my take now! πŸ˜ƒ

may be it is weird but as we recently came to know about their relation,  2nd oct conversation where only of them 2 are present. so it is quite personal talk.

i want to say that these both scenes are not showing same thing.  if cv's want to prove last episode true(SD was too rude with rajiv without his fault) than what about 2nd oct scene which was deeper than last episode.

i am not so older that you must respect me. .
i like if you call me only smruti. 

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smruti1981

may be it is weird but as we recently came to know about their relation,  2nd oct conversation where only of them 2 are present. so it is quite personal talk.

i want to say that these both scenes are not showing same thing.  if cv's want to prove last episode true(SD was too rude with rajiv without his fault) than what about 2nd oct scene which was deeper than last episode.

i am not so older that you must respect me. .
i like if you call me only smruti.

I understand what you mean about the differences of the two episodes. CVs tend to include what they want in a specific episode for the audience to see the smaller picture! However, it never adds up in the big picture when everything is put together! That's just another blunder on CVs and director's part!

But I do hope my analysis would clear some doubts! πŸ˜‰

Lastly, I had no intentions of offending you! My humble apologies! πŸ€— As you wish, I will refer to you by name only! πŸ˜³
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Friday's episode was definitely my type of episode!  Loved it to the core because one of the main track I was waiting for is Rajeev's closed book to be opened! πŸ˜³ and we finally got an interesting insight! πŸ‘

Kinship

"Because of our kinship in suffering, our channels of contact have always been charged with the language of the heart." - Bill Wilson

Rajeev's character always struck the "curiosity" chord! A man of few words; great insight; powerful aura and a general positive outlook of life! I was not shocked to learn that Rajeev was Savitri Devi's step-son! She was always indifferent to him however, I don't think she hates him! She has always paid interest in Rajeev's affairs - be it personal, health or professional - a mother's right! I now reminisce on the day she took food for him when he was ill and the hurt expression she has whenever he's around!  I agree, she 's always angry, but beneath that tough exterior, I'm sure she's just extremely hurt that Rajeev refused to pay heed to her many years ago! πŸ˜•

We are yet to see the entire history but a coin has two sides! And thinking from Savitri Devi's perspective, it must have hurt her immensely when Rajeev left home for "a girl" and she often puts it! I think that day Rajeev didn't "choose" the girl over his family, as everyone might view it, but in Savitri Devi's eyes, Rajeev proved that he did not regard her as his mother, despite her rearing him! πŸ˜­

I agree, Rajeev was always seen as the levelheaded individual and him leaving home must have a justifiable reason!  However, him leaving home and disregarding Savitri Devi's wishes, made it look as if she was just as a stranger as the girl he left for! πŸ˜­ A biological mother would feel hurt and anger that her own son left her, then think of how a good step-mother would feel? She would feel that she was lacking somewhere in his upbringing and that's exactly what I want the CVs to portray! πŸ‘  I don't want the cliched, revengeful step-mother, I want the insecure woman who is guilt-ridden that she couldn't have the same effect on her step-son as would his biological mother! This will also be a perfectly good reason why she always said that Vihaan is the obedient one! Many will think of it that she's trying to put Rajeev dow, but I think she just resorted to that since Vihaan is like safe-haven! She's the biological mother and hence, only with Vihaan she feels that security!  

Rajeev is the conservative one, whilst Vihaan is the care-free, reckless guy. I wonder if Vihaan's nature was a result of Savitri's insecurity as a mother? Savitri Devi may think that she was too harsh with Rajeev, thus, she let Vihaan have his way in fear of failing as a mother once again. This would explain why she agreed to Vihaan's choice(Gunjan). She already rejected Rajeev's choice and saw the result of that, hence the immediate acceptance! Only when she went home and thought it over, did she confront Vihaan about it! 

The way she raised her hand on Vihaan but restrained herself was very good and symbolic! πŸ‘ and Rajeev scolding Vihaan afterwards only shows the understanding between Savitri Devi and Rajeev! πŸ‘πŸΌ She raised her hand because she was being accused as a step mother who wanted to be a real mother, hence the way all her emotions boiled over and started ranting about real and step relations! The same motherly instinct in her made her stop midway from hitting Vihaan! πŸ‘

Rajeev, on the other hand, understands Savitri Devi the most! β­οΈ He's subconsciously supporting her and he always supported righteousness! πŸ‘ Hence, my friends, the question to ponder on: "Who is this girl and what's the story behind her?" since it's evident that Rajeev loves Savitri Devi, the way he's trying to reconcile! πŸ˜­

We just saw a promo of the book, not even close to a chapter, so I hope the CVs do justice and open this book with care and consideration! πŸ˜³

Gunjan is no less like the step-daughter of the Garg's household. But she's a victim of non-supportive extended family! πŸ˜­Only Shail has that motherly instinct to protect and nurture!  Hence, her sudden panic wave when she discovered that Gunjan was missing. Dayal is also fond of Gunjan, which is why he was worried, but suppressed it, when Shail related that Gunjan was missing! 

The precap is as interesting as the episode itself! πŸ‘ I loved the coordination of the scenes here! They showed a glimpse of Rajeev's life before showing him saving Gunjan! πŸ‘ That's no scope for a romantic angle! between the duo! It only suggests that Rajeev is the only one who can understand Gunjan's plight at this point in time since he has had an upbringing without his biological mother. Like I said, there are two sides of a coin and many would like to think from Rajeev's perspective, so at the beginning, I explored Savitri Devi's perspective! πŸ˜³

That's all guys! Thank you so much for reading my short rant! πŸ˜³ And thanks for waiting so long! πŸ€— Love to all! πŸ˜ƒ

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vanny that s a brilliant analysis. Will give my view on it in just a bit. Am typing my theory 😊. Just give me some time.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Eid Mubarak every one πŸ€—.  I don't celebrate Eid but I want the hug! πŸ˜› πŸ€—

Today episode was perfection not only in the storytelling department but also from a fan girl s perspective. Ditto! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Gunjan overhears her Maa-si and Mousa ji . Dayal is upset and reminds Shayl that Gunjan should not have spoilt Rachna s life. In a small town a broken engagement is definately a big thing and Rachna will have to suffer everyone s taunts even if everything is fine after a week. He has a point!  Shayl told Gunjan that her Masi (someone like her mom) died but that was just out of anger when she calmed down she still believes Gunjan and knows the girl will not do anything to hurt her sister. She certainly loves her like a mother! πŸ‘

Today again the difference between the two mom s Shayl and SD were highlighted. On the day of engagement Shayl gave Pihu bangles while SD does not even give blessings to Rajeev. True! πŸ˜­

Today even though Gunjan has wronged Rachna Shayl still has faith on her. Shayl never raised Gunjan but still her faith is strong. I love that about her! On the other hand SD s behaviour was hurtful her words worse than arrows. Was nt she the same woman who taunted Shayl about differentiating between the girls?? That's true! But I took another route in my take! πŸ€”

A really heart touching moment today was when a sweater clad Rachna comes with her blanket to sleep with her mom and dad. She is not a child but the incident shook her so much that she had to find comfort by sleeping with her parents!!! Dont we all do it even now??? A bad dream, a fight with your loved one and yes even a bad exam we prefer snuglling with our parents. It was heart touching indeed! But that indicates that Rachna is yet to venture out independently! 

Finally the CV s paid heed to our requests and Rajeev got a few scenes!!!  Tell me about it! Totally unexpected that Rajeev is Savitri s step son. Nope, I kinda expected! πŸ˜†Her behaviour has always been typical of a step mom though. Vihaan is her jaan. She took her son s side in front of the Garg family but her true intentions finally get revealed. She does not like Gunjan and after the prank she hates Rachna as well. I hope these two girls end up being your DIL s. Pure evil! πŸ˜ˆ I love it! πŸ˜†

Vihaan is someone who hates and loves with a passion. He has crossed all limits to avenge his humiliation but am waiting for the day he falls in love . Today he was the Ideal Laxman defending Ram . Savitri Devi Kaikai has already sent Ram out of the house (vanvas). Ah! Don't we all love this! πŸ‘

Rajeev is Vihaan s strength and weakness. We got evidence! πŸ˜‰ He had fun destroying the sisters bond and now am sure the day will come when he will suffer the same pain Rachna and Gunjan are facing. Hmmm...what a prediction! That's true! I love that! πŸ‘

Shayl prayed to Ram Lakshman and Sita in the morning just before she began her search for Gunjan. Beautiful symbolism!  Mayank did try to defend her but was cut short by Charu. Expected! πŸ˜‘In the precap we did see Ram going to save Gunjan πŸ‘πŸΌ. The hotel excellent reminded me of the shady hotel Decent from jab we met. Ah! The movie where the united lovers theme was prominent! How apt! πŸ˜›
Thank you guys for reading my rant. πŸ€—. Did any of you notice Zohaib has got beautiful fingers  You're welcome baby! πŸ˜† Oh! πŸ˜² Aren't you ashamed! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† *No Vanny, you only think of one person's long se*y fingers!!! β˜ΊοΈ*
The guy is yummy!!!! 😲 Putting thoughts in my head, kya?! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Amazing analysis!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Echoed my thoughts! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Vanny that s a brilliant analysis. Will give my view on it in just a bit. Am typing my theory 😊. Just give me some time.

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ OMG! I'm waiting for that theory! πŸ˜‰
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

party party partyπŸ₯³  OMG!!!! So much celebrations! πŸ˜†
our closed book 😑 is being opened πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ₯³ i can't stop
my self to say this. I know! Finally! 

rachna is getting that shail is advising her to be brave girl like
gunjan.   She's always late! *RME*
hats off to shail for trusting gunjan up to now. πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved that! 

where SD came to know about hocky rachna combo?πŸ˜• She's too exhausted to think! πŸ€£
and rajiv is saying they both are his students πŸ˜•
SD is not thinking that hockey coach must be teacher of hockey players only. BEVKOOF πŸ˜’
other wise she could be again angry that garg's have cheated them hiding rachna's hockey.😑 That might happen soon! πŸ€’

vihan is taking revenge only. after this he is about to leave gunjan. that is cooking in his mind. he will accept rachna or not it a question❓ Never!!! πŸ˜‘

rajiv is quite sure that vihan played prank and he is waiting only for getting proof about that. 🀒
ab to vihan ki vaat lagne vali he.πŸ‘ Proof will soon be there! πŸ˜‰

but totally shocked that rajiv is step son😲 Nope, I expected it! πŸ˜­
1St time today i seen tears in his eyes..πŸ‘πŸΌ
 but again he hided tears in front of vihan after coming out from home.
but i really appreciate vihan for supporting rajiv.  πŸ‘πŸΌ Rajeev sure knows how to hide feelings! πŸ˜‘

taunting of SD were less important than concern for gunjan❓  and rachan in rajiv's mind.
rajiv might never expect that his most beloved brother can do dangerous thing like this. I think Rajeev is preparing for the worse! 

precap: i expected that gunjan will clarify rajiv about her action but never expected that rajiv will come to save her😑  Just relax! πŸ˜†
what the cv's are trying to show? 😑 Brother and sister bond!  πŸ˜Ž
gunjan is supposed to go rajiv's quarter|?🀒  Beats me! 

Fantastic write-up dear! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
blunder on a CORE????😲
very bad CVs. i watched that blunder 3-4 times to understand expressions, logic and suspense . 🀣
with few quotes of yours  as i got essence (no need to say awesome and unexpected observation) 

I agree, she 's always angry, but beneath that tough exterior, I'm sure she's just extremely hurt that Rajeev refused to pay heed to her many years ago! πŸ˜•  that is main suspense from rajiv's perspective  but whole reason is still remaining. i think serial has been just started now.

and Rajeev scolding Vihaan afterwards only shows the understanding between Savitri Devi and Rajeev! πŸ‘πŸΌ Rajeev, on the other hand, understands Savitri Devi the most! β­οΈ He's subconsciously supporting her and he always supported righteousness! πŸ‘ i think he teaches vihan how to behave with mother.  if rajiv really knows that SD is right than why he gets hurt whenever SD taunts him? it makes me confused.

"Savitri Devi may think that she was too harsh with Rajeev, thus, she let Vihaan have his way in fear of failing as a mother once again."
"she couldn't have the same effect on her step-son as would his biological mother!
"
"She would feel that she was lacking somewhere in his upbringing and that's exactly what I want the CVs to portray! πŸ‘"
SD is not involved in rajiv's upbringing that was statement of vihan.
that was the reason why vihan was spoiled son because of involvement of SD in vihan's upbringing, according to vihan.

"I agree, Rajeev was always seen as the levelheaded individual and him leaving home must have a justifiable reason! " i must be agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ
i hope the "girl" not get converted in to blunder.

We just saw a promo of the book, not even close to a chapter, so I hope the CVs do justice and open this book with care and consideration! πŸ˜³
this promo is most interesting than all other previous twist.πŸ‘πŸΌ i too hope they  release this book with most perfectness  not like blunder
i invite CV's to read this thread. they will have variety of ideas certainly.

sorry for late reply. i read your analysis 3-4 times than i could understand because i have to refer dictionary  with it  and i wanted to reply also.

Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
@Smruti - Thanks so much for your reply! πŸ˜³ I will counter reply as soon as I get some time! 

Err, dictionary? πŸ˜• Am I not clear? 

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

@Smruti - Thanks so much for your reply! πŸ˜³ I will counter reply as soon as I get some time! 

Err, dictionary? πŸ˜• Am I not clear? 

no dear,πŸ€—
for some words i refer online dict  for higher level of language. my vocabulary is not so rich as i am from gujarati medium. you are not at any fault dear. i want to understand thoroughly not superficial.
 in fact i like to learn new words from you all.
a person is student lifetime.
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago