Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! LOL 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! Embarrassed Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Party

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink
P.S - The cast list on the first page of the SSLK forum has been updated and as we can see, the actors all have low rankings - I mean, come on people! Even Pihu has a higher ranking than Rajeev! Angry So please take some time out and comment on the actor's profiles to get their ranking up! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19kashishrocks--BimBim---PrimaDonna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Friday's episode was definitely my type of episode! Dancing Loved it to the core because one of the main track I was waiting for is Rajeev's closed book to be opened! Embarrassed and we finally got an interesting insight! Clap

Kinship

"Because of our kinship in suffering, our channels of contact have always been charged with the language of the heart." - Bill Wilson

Rajeev's character always struck the "curiosity" chord! A man of few words; great insight; powerful aura and a general positive outlook of life! I was not shocked to learn that Rajeev was Savitri Devi's step-son! She was always indifferent to him however, I don't think she hates him! She has always paid interest in Rajeev's affairs - be it personal, health or professional - a mother's right! I now reminisce on the day she took food for him when he was ill and the hurt expression she has whenever he's around! Ouch I agree, she 's always angry, but beneath that tough exterior, I'm sure she's just extremely hurt that Rajeev refused to pay heed to her many years ago! Confused

We are yet to see the entire history but a coin has two sides! And thinking from Savitri Devi's perspective, it must have hurt her immensely when Rajeev left home for "a girl" and she often puts it! I think that day Rajeev didn't "choose" the girl over his family, as everyone might view it, but in Savitri Devi's eyes, Rajeev proved that he did not regard her as his mother, despite her rearing him! Cry

I agree, Rajeev was always seen as the levelheaded individual and him leaving home must have a justifiable reason! Approve However, him leaving home and disregarding Savitri Devi's wishes, made it look as if she was just as a stranger as the girl he left for! Cry A biological mother would feel hurt and anger that her own son left her, then think of how a good step-mother would feel? She would feel that she was lacking somewhere in his upbringing and that's exactly what I want the CVs to portray! Clap  I don't want the cliched, revengeful step-mother, I want the insecure woman who is guilt-ridden that she couldn't have the same effect on her step-son as would his biological mother! This will also be a perfectly good reason why she always said that Vihaan is the obedient one! Many will think of it that she's trying to put Rajeev dow, but I think she just resorted to that since Vihaan is like safe-haven! She's the biological mother and hence, only with Vihaan she feels that security!  

Rajeev is the conservative one, whilst Vihaan is the care-free, reckless guy. I wonder if Vihaan's nature was a result of Savitri's insecurity as a mother? Savitri Devi may think that she was too harsh with Rajeev, thus, she let Vihaan have his way in fear of failing as a mother once again. This would explain why she agreed to Vihaan's choice(Gunjan). She already rejected Rajeev's choice and saw the result of that, hence the immediate acceptance! Only when she went home and thought it over, did she confront Vihaan about it! 

The way she raised her hand on Vihaan but restrained herself was very good and symbolic! Clap and Rajeev scolding Vihaan afterwards only shows the understanding between Savitri Devi and Rajeev! Thumbs Up She raised her hand because she was being accused as a step mother who wanted to be a real mother, hence the way all her emotions boiled over and started ranting about real and step relations! The same motherly instinct in her made her stop midway from hitting Vihaan! Clap

Rajeev, on the other hand, understands Savitri Devi the most! Star He's subconsciously supporting her and he always supported righteousness! Clap Hence, my friends, the question to ponder on: "Who is this girl and what's the story behind her?" since it's evident that Rajeev loves Savitri Devi, the way he's trying to reconcile! Cry

We just saw a promo of the book, not even close to a chapter, so I hope the CVs do justice and open this book with care and consideration! Stern Smile

Gunjan is no less like the step-daughter of the Garg's household. But she's a victim of non-supportive extended family! CryOnly Shail has that motherly instinct to protect and nurture! Ouch Hence, her sudden panic wave when she discovered that Gunjan was missing. Dayal is also fond of Gunjan, which is why he was worried, but suppressed it, when Shail related that Gunjan was missing! 

The precap is as interesting as the episode itself! Clap I loved the coordination of the scenes here! They showed a glimpse of Rajeev's life before showing him saving Gunjan! Clap That's no scope for a romantic angle! between the duo! It only suggests that Rajeev is the only one who can understand Gunjan's plight at this point in time since he has had an upbringing without his biological mother. Like I said, there are two sides of a coin and many would like to think from Rajeev's perspective, so at the beginning, I explored Savitri Devi's perspective! Embarrassed

That's all guys! Thank you so much for reading my short rant! Embarrassed And thanks for waiting so long! Hug Love to all! Big smile

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 26 January 2013 at 8:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesMohini19kashishrockschacha_chaudhri-LiveLaughLove--PrimaDonna--Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Eid Mubarak every one Hug.

Today episode was perfection not only in the storytelling department but also from a fan girl s perspective.

Gunjan overhears her Maa-si and Mousa ji . Dayal is upset and reminds Shayl that Gunjan should not have spoilt Rachna s life. In a small town a broken engagement is definately a big thing and Rachna will have to suffer everyone s taunts even if everything is fine after a week. Shayl told Gunjan that her Masi (someone like her mom) died but that was just out of anger when she calmed down she still believes Gunjan and knows the girl will not do anything to hurt her sister.

Today again the difference between the two mom s Shayl and SD were highlighted. On the day of engagement Shayl gave Pihu bangles while SD does not even give blessings to Rajeev.

Today even though Gunjan has wronged Rachna Shayl still has faith on her. Shayl never raised Gunjan but still her faith is strong. On the other hand SD s behaviour was hurtful her words worse than arrows. Was nt she the same woman who taunted Shayl about differentiating between the girls??

A really heart touching moment today was when a sweater clad Rachna comes with her blanket to sleep with her mom and dad. She is not a child but the incident shook her so much that she had to find comfort by sleeping with her parents!!! Dont we all do it even now??? A bad dream, a fight with your loved one and yes even a bad exam we prefer snuglling with our parents.

Finally the CV s paid heed to our requests and Rajeev got a few scenes!!! Totally unexpected that Rajeev is Savitri s step son. Her behaviour has always been typical of a step mom though. Vihaan is her jaan. She took her son s side in front of the Garg family but her true intentions finally get revealed. She does not like Gunjan and after the prank she hates Rachna as well. I hope these two girls end up being your DIL s.

Vihaan is someone who hates and loves with a passion. He has crossed all limits to avenge his humiliation but am waiting for the day he falls in love . Today he was the Ideal Laxman defending Ram . Savitri Devi Kaikai has already sent Ram out of the house (vanvas).

Rajeev is Vihaan s strength and weakness. He had fun destroying the sisters bond and now am sure the day will come when he will suffer the same pain Rachna and Gunjan are facing.

Shayl prayed to Ram Lakshman and Sita in the morning just before she began her search for Gunjan. Mayank did try to defend her but was cut short by Charu. In the precap we did see Ram going to save Gunjan Thumbs Up. The hotel excellent reminded me of the shady hotel Decent from jab we met.
Thank you guys for reading my rant. Hug. Did any of you notice Zohaib has got beautiful fingers Day Dreaming
The guy is yummy!!!!

When ever any show starts the first thing is decide the name of
the show. Our show Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan ke was earlier titled Gunjan-Roli. The name ie the working title had the name of the two leads. Gunjan means the buzzing of the
bees while Roli means the red tika used for Puja s and other
auspicious occasions. Probably the name Gunjan Roli would not
entice their target audience and
the essence of show Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke was
finalized. The also changed the
name of one of the leads to Rachna (a sanskrit word
meaning creation).
The names of the leads are usually symbolic be it Om Parvati or the recent Shiv Anandi.
First coming to Rajeev In Sanskrit
Rajiv means "striped". This is used to refer to the blue lotus in
Hindu texts. In Ramayana, Lord
Rama is also referred as "Rajiv Lochan", meaning "one whose
eyes are like lotus flowers". It
also referred as a quality of the
flower lotus. It is said that lotus flower though grown in mud water doesn't accumulate the
mud particles onto it and that s the mature of Rajeev. What do God s do?? Simple they create and destroy. Rajeev s has to make RachnaEmbarrassed
There was an episode in November when Dayal refers to
Vihaan and Rachna as Ram Sita jodi. Hmmm a probable hint that
Rachna is Ram s partner. In yesterday s episode Shayl prayed
to Ram Sita and Lakshman and
the precap shows Rajeev going
to save the ghar ki izzat.
Now coming to Mayank and
Vihaan. Mayank means the moon
while Vihaan means dawn. Two
opposites entities but they are definately connected. The time
the moon disappears its time for dawn. Only when Mayank s hold on Gunjan weakened only then
Vihaan came into her life. Gunjan
is the buzzing of the bees or
echo. When do the bees start buzzing?? They do that only at dawn. What do the bees do?? They help in pollination . What
does that lead to?? It leads to a new creation or Rachna. Rachna can not happen without
Gunjan and Rajeev. Big smileI may be way
off and would like to hear everyone s views on my theory.   

Edited by vibz88 - 26 January 2013 at 10:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesRaleighbcatkashishrocksParamjitbrat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Today's episode was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!! Finally Rajeev's book is opening! Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanRaleighbcatkashishrockschacha_chaudhri--BimBim---Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Today s episode Dil khush kar dita but the precap Confused. Did you see Rajeev s jaw throbbing???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Today s episode Dil khush kar dita but the precap Confused. Did you see Rajeev s jaw throbbing???

Haan! LOL Atleast we got more screen presence of Rajeev! Embarrassed I PMed you! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by vibz88

Haan!LOLAtleast we got more screen presence of Rajeev!EmbarrassedI PMed you!Wink
Yes i replied LOL. The week ended on a high !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatkashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny--BimBim---PrimaDonna--Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.