Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

   

Is this my India? Should I be proud of it? or Sad? (Page 3)

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 3330

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalt29

Firstly, i would say... Applause to you for such a wonderful post !
That's what all the citizen's of our country really need to understand... We need to understand where we stand right now !
We all say that we are proud to be Indian, but all these things happening around makes me question myself, should i really be proud to be an Indian ??!!
And i really appreciate SG for showing what exactly happens in this country, and our country should have youths like SG gang and we should have thinkings like them !
And about the eve teasing, i would say to all the GIRLS please DO NOT IGNORE these because your ignorence can encourage them... I am just not saying this... Infact i have stood by this... I am college going girl and have to face this a lot of times as i travel daily by train ! But i never choose to ignore... Whenever any guy comments better take action rather than ignore... Complain ! I do it.. U should also do it !
And the system, certainly it has to change... But initially we have to change then the system will be forced to change !
"be the change we want to see in the world" I second these words of yours !! Thumbs Up
if we want to change the world we should first change ourself's !
And, lastly i would again appreciate the effort you made ! And i want everyone to have a thinking like you :D

Jai Hind !!
HappY Republic day !



Thanx a lot for appreciating my POV...and it is seriously good to know that we have youth like you who take up the courage to stand against this cruel society, thank you for that. Thanx a lot for this wonderful comment,,,and happy republic day to you to.!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HetuChaseVS

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 7607

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Wat a Wonderful post ManishBig smile lov ur post alotz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

HetuChaseVS IF-Sizzlerz
HetuChaseVS
HetuChaseVS

Joined: 30 March 2012
Posts: 15302

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by hetalt29

Firstly, i would say... Applause to you for such a wonderful post !
That's what all the citizen's of our country really need to understand... We need to understand where we stand right now !
We all say that we are proud to be Indian, but all these things happening around makes me question myself, should i really be proud to be an Indian ??!!
And i really appreciate SG for showing what exactly happens in this country, and our country should have youths like SG gang and we should have thinkings like them !
And about the eve teasing, i would say to all the GIRLS please DO NOT IGNORE these because your ignorence can encourage them... I am just not saying this... Infact i have stood by this... I am college going girl and have to face this a lot of times as i travel daily by train ! But i never choose to ignore... Whenever any guy comments better take action rather than ignore... Complain ! I do it.. U should also do it !
And the system, certainly it has to change... But initially we have to change then the system will be forced to change !
"be the change we want to see in the world" I second these words of yours !! Thumbs Up
if we want to change the world we should first change ourself's !
And, lastly i would again appreciate the effort you made ! And i want everyone to have a thinking like you :D

Jai Hind !!
HappY Republic day !



Thanx a lot for appreciating my POV...and it is seriously good to know that we have youth like you who take up the courage to stand against this cruel society, thank you for that. Thanx a lot for this wonderful comment,,,and happy republic day to you to.!!! Big smile


And it's even good for me to know we have people like you with such a great thinking ! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 3330

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gal.angel

Wat a Wonderful post ManishBig smile lov ur post alotz


thanx a lot Osina..!!! Big smileBig smile
Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 3330

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalt29

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by hetalt29

Firstly, i would say... Applause to you for such a wonderful post !
That's what all the citizen's of our country really need to understand... We need to understand where we stand right now !
We all say that we are proud to be Indian, but all these things happening around makes me question myself, should i really be proud to be an Indian ??!!
And i really appreciate SG for showing what exactly happens in this country, and our country should have youths like SG gang and we should have thinkings like them !
And about the eve teasing, i would say to all the GIRLS please DO NOT IGNORE these because your ignorence can encourage them... I am just not saying this... Infact i have stood by this... I am college going girl and have to face this a lot of times as i travel daily by train ! But i never choose to ignore... Whenever any guy comments better take action rather than ignore... Complain ! I do it.. U should also do it !
And the system, certainly it has to change... But initially we have to change then the system will be forced to change !
"be the change we want to see in the world" I second these words of yours !! Thumbs Up
if we want to change the world we should first change ourself's !
And, lastly i would again appreciate the effort you made ! And i want everyone to have a thinking like you :D

Jai Hind !!
HappY Republic day !



Thanx a lot for appreciating my POV...and it is seriously good to know that we have youth like you who take up the courage to stand against this cruel society, thank you for that. Thanx a lot for this wonderful comment,,,and happy republic day to you to.!!! Big smile


And it's even good for me to know we have people like you with such a great thinking ! Big smile


Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
HetuChaseVS IF-Sizzlerz
HetuChaseVS
HetuChaseVS

Joined: 30 March 2012
Posts: 15302

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by hetalt29

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by hetalt29

Firstly, i would say... Applause to you for such a wonderful post !
That's what all the citizen's of our country really need to understand... We need to understand where we stand right now !
We all say that we are proud to be Indian, but all these things happening around makes me question myself, should i really be proud to be an Indian ??!!
And i really appreciate SG for showing what exactly happens in this country, and our country should have youths like SG gang and we should have thinkings like them !
And about the eve teasing, i would say to all the GIRLS please DO NOT IGNORE these because your ignorence can encourage them... I am just not saying this... Infact i have stood by this... I am college going girl and have to face this a lot of times as i travel daily by train ! But i never choose to ignore... Whenever any guy comments better take action rather than ignore... Complain ! I do it.. U should also do it !
And the system, certainly it has to change... But initially we have to change then the system will be forced to change !
"be the change we want to see in the world" I second these words of yours !! Thumbs Up
if we want to change the world we should first change ourself's !
And, lastly i would again appreciate the effort you made ! And i want everyone to have a thinking like you :D

Jai Hind !!
HappY Republic day !



Thanx a lot for appreciating my POV...and it is seriously good to know that we have youth like you who take up the courage to stand against this cruel society, thank you for that. Thanx a lot for this wonderful comment,,,and happy republic day to you to.!!! Big smile


And it's even good for me to know we have people like you with such a great thinking ! Big smile


Big smileBig smile.Big smileBig smile


Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

chaichil IF-Dazzler
chaichil
chaichil

Joined: 26 March 2012
Posts: 2691

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
bang on post as usual,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, everyword u said was more than correct...!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 3330

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

bang on post as usual,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, everyword u said was more than correct...!!!!!


Thanx.!!! Big smileBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index