Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very well written post Manish and also thought provoking.
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree! Nicely said!! :D
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujairohit

very well written post Manish and also thought provoking.

thanx a lot akka..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Completely agree! Nicely said!! :D

Thanx a lot Simran..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, i would say... Applause to you for such a wonderful post !
That's what all the citizen's of our country really need to understand... We need to understand where we stand right now !
We all say that we are proud to be Indian, but all these things happening around makes me question myself, should i really be proud to be an Indian ??!!
And i really appreciate SG for showing what exactly happens in this country, and our country should have youths like SG gang and we should have thinkings like them !
And about the eve teasing, i would say to all the GIRLS please DO NOT IGNORE these because your ignorence can encourage them... I am just not saying this... Infact i have stood by this... I am college going girl and have to face this a lot of times as i travel daily by train ! But i never choose to ignore... Whenever any guy comments better take action rather than ignore... Complain ! I do it.. U should also do it !
And the system, certainly it has to change... But initially we have to change then the system will be forced to change !
"be the change we want to see in the world" I second these words of yours !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
if we want to change the world we should first change ourself's !
And, lastly i would again appreciate the effort you made ! And i want everyone to have a thinking like you :D

Jai Hind !!
HappY Republic day !
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalt29

Firstly, i would say... Applause to you for such a wonderful post !
That's what all the citizen's of our country really need to understand... We need to understand where we stand right now !
We all say that we are proud to be Indian, but all these things happening around makes me question myself, should i really be proud to be an Indian ??!!
And i really appreciate SG for showing what exactly happens in this country, and our country should have youths like SG gang and we should have thinkings like them !
And about the eve teasing, i would say to all the GIRLS please DO NOT IGNORE these because your ignorence can encourage them... I am just not saying this... Infact i have stood by this... I am college going girl and have to face this a lot of times as i travel daily by train ! But i never choose to ignore... Whenever any guy comments better take action rather than ignore... Complain ! I do it.. U should also do it !
And the system, certainly it has to change... But initially we have to change then the system will be forced to change !
"be the change we want to see in the world" I second these words of yours !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
if we want to change the world we should first change ourself's !
And, lastly i would again appreciate the effort you made ! And i want everyone to have a thinking like you :D

Jai Hind !!
HappY Republic day !

Thanx a lot for appreciating my POV...and it is seriously good to know that we have youth like you who take up the courage to stand against this cruel society, thank you for that. Thanx a lot for this wonderful comment,,,and happy republic day to you to.!!! πŸ˜ƒ
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wat a Wonderful post ManishπŸ˜ƒ lov ur post alotz
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Thanx a lot for appreciating my POV...and it is seriously good to know that we have youth like you who take up the courage to stand against this cruel society, thank you for that. Thanx a lot for this wonderful comment,,,and happy republic day to you to.!!! πŸ˜ƒ

And it's even good for me to know we have people like you with such a great thinking ! πŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: gal.angel

Wat a Wonderful post ManishπŸ˜ƒ lov ur post alotz

thanx a lot Osina..!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalt29

And it's even good for me to know we have people like you with such a great thinking ! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ