Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Okay, I know I can't be one to talk since I haven't been on this forum in a while and I don't watch TBP regularly, but my coming here and reading Shaz and Piyu's posts on the YaRa kiss, makes me wanna say something. 

What I gather from everyone's posts is that Kiya was trying to make KD jealous by dancing with RV, and being with RV and all that jazz. 

Look guys, I'm not gonna repeat everything that Shaz has said because frankly. she's said it all so awesomely. But please PLEASE get rid of some of the biasedness and view the character for what and who they are! 

I mean, think about it. Yeah, Kiya may be taunting KD and messing with him and that upsets a lot of fans but look at things from her POV too? She is vulnerable dammit! Her trust has been broken and then comes along RV who makes her happy and gets her out of the house and just LISTENS to her. Obviously she found a friend in him. Isn't that the way most friendships start? Just not liking someone because of your biased head and then knowing them for who they are and just being there? RV's character development has come a long way too, so he's able to understand Kiya. 

YaRa stands for an accidental but beautiful friendship and everyone, please just view it as that. It's something pure. It's not something to be made fun of. And that too, in a way that leads to Kiya being called a sl** or bi*ch. It's not fair to her. 

Yes, it's a ginormous misunderstanding, but what relationship doesn't go through those? Give it time and rest. Just enjoy the show for what it is. 

Panchi, too has found a friend in Samar? And that is innocent too, I hope. But the way they give bg music for SaNchi, they don't for YaRa. I'm not saying I have anything against the way the non-canon things are moving forward. I love them in fact. There will be plenty of KiSha and RaHi in the future guys. Just enjoy the track and the characters as they are. 

The kiss? It was an ACCIDENT. That's why it's called an 'accidental kiss'. Usmein yeh nahi puchna hota ki 'why did she do it'!? Arrey!? You can wish a friend kissing them on the cheeks. That's what Kiya was doing also. But RV shifted because he was startled from the way she tapped his shoulder. It's natural for him to react and boom. Their lips brushed. It is an ACCIDENT guys. Just treat it like one. 

Yes, KD's hurt and Panchi's hurt and YaRa are confused and weirded to the CORE. But that's the way the CVs wrote it and therefore, we should just watch where this is going to go, yea? Embarrassed

No offence to anyone but it just had to be said. 

Shazzy's topic: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3406900

Love, 
Rae

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003tenzingchodenanamikaanjali22ItsMe_AmmuAdry-ScaredAngel-Radiance...WitchGrave..-Lizzie-lostmymusic...DamonCrazy....Amina..BrashCandy-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Misunderstood?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
i love you gal Hug for making this awesome topic!!! but unfortunately the biasedness is not going to end... Ouch Its going to be completely Kiya's fault... We atleast i know about me, shaz, mais and aims have been trying to convey that its not anyone's fault and if anyone has to be blamed then its KiSha alone and equally!! But sadly only very few agree.. Cant blame them because they have their own view points... But still i see only everyone blaming kiya... and im sue m going to see a lot of that on monday also.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.-ScaredAngel-

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Thnx a lot for posting this and reminding every1 tht kiya is not to be blamed in any case...agree with every word you told...some people have just ruined yara friendship called kiya horrible words...I hope through ur post they understand tht kiya is not to be blamed in any case...she is not at fault... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Meri gujju partner ne wadiya wali post banayi Hug
Missed your posts so very much dear.
I totally agree with your post!
Waise, we can have secret talks using Gujju language... Wink
In gujju, bahu saras post banawi che Wink

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Extactly u said it all Raina!
it was just a accident Kiss!
wht is Kiya's or RV's fault in it?????
how i dnt understand????
yest everythig was totaly mesed today I can see peple thinkig abt it  they are understanding!

Radiance.

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

i love you gal Hug for making this awesome topic!!! but unfortunately the biasedness is not going to end... Ouch Its going to be completely Kiya's fault... We atleast i know about me, shaz, mais and aims have been trying to convey that its not anyone's fault and if anyone has to be blamed then its KiSha alone and equally!! But sadly only very few agree.. Cant blame them because they have their own view points... But still i see only everyone blaming kiya... and im sue m going to see a lot of that on monday also.. 

I know! I don't understand and that's why I made this. I need justifications but all people have been been saying is that 'Kiya's fault, she kissed RV.' 

Radiance.

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamikaanjali22

Thnx a lot for posting this and reminding every1 tht kiya is not to be blamed in any case...agree with every word you told...some people have just ruined yara friendship called kiya horrible words...I hope through ur post they understand tht kiya is not to be blamed in any case...she is not at fault... :)

Haha, thank you! And yes, I read, that's why I got confused and annoyed. 

Radiance.

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha1234

Meri gujju partner ne wadiya wali post banayi Hug
Missed your posts so very much dear.
I totally agree with your post!
Waise, we can have secret talks using Gujju language... Wink
In gujju, bahu saras post banawi che Wink

Thanks hon bhai?WinkLOL

Radiance.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.