Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Alka, I did visit the main thread.  Deepak actually acknowledged.  That was great!!!  This serial has filled me with so much excitement and trepidations!  Can't wait for next week, to see more of SaKhi.   I hope to see their off screen mastics in the future, too.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: seena007

The most good looking villain in television history, perhaps.  And it is going to be interesting to watch how the character of Samar develops.  At the moment, he is under the influence of his psychopathic father and has developed learned behaviour.

Samar may have psychopathic tendencies as a result, but this is where it gets interesting.  He wasn't born that way but nurtured by his evil father. 
Samar has to have some goodness in him for the story not to turn too predictable.  He has claimed to have killed Nimai, but was that a figment of his own imagination?  Remember, his father has insulted him that he was a poor shot, and incapable of carrying out a murder to satisfaction.  Was the murder carried out by someone else, and Samar related it as having done it  by himself.  Dunno? Anything is possible in soap operas.

Pannkhi is a young pretty law student who dares stand up to him.  I think he was amazed and suprised by the fiesty behaviour and may develop some feelings for her in the future. (Some of us SamKhi fans are hoping for that development).

This couple is perfectly paired off, and can look smouldering on screen where we got some bits on Tuesday and Wednesday. 
The good thing is, Pannkhi is a modern but fairly innocent girl and any romance between Samkhi would be interesting to watch.  Unlike another serial which has ended recently, the heroine never grew up and it was getting a pain to watch.

Well, it is still early days so, one needs to exercise some patience.  I will definitely watch kaali for now because of Samkhi!!!       

You make a good point Seena about the possibility that he did not murder Nimai. Well whether he did or not is all in the hands of the writers. I just wish for more Samar scenes, Samar with Paankhi would be a bonus and a terrific change to indian soap opera particularly if Dev is not going to fall in love with Paankhi!!  
I am trying to like what people have posted up here but its not letting me do it so anyway, I was going to say that you guys speak my mind!!! I find myself drifting to the 'dark' side and almost  rooting for Samar despite everything...☺️
Edited by rangeeni - 11 years ago