TC/TB-Mohit to quit khamoshiyan.. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 18

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

Originally posted by sky05

hope iss bar mohit ke liye 2 years wait nahi karna padega...aur iss bar nahi kahega i'm coming "soon"

aab 'soon' ke badle sab ASAP hona chahiye !!

asap ke saath i want monaya together in a show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TC/TB-Mohit to quit khamoshiyan.. (Page 8)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged

hope iss bar mohit ke liye 2 years wait nahi karna padega...aur iss bar nahi kahega i'm coming "soon"

then its impsbleOuch

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Originally posted by sidgauri

Originally posted by SM_317

Finally d news we all mohit fans were waiting fr..Big smile
Mohit Sehgal

File this one under things we saw coming.

Well' we have learnt that the issue has been resolved as of now'but we can say that it might prove to be a minor lull before a bigger storm.

"Mohit was not paid since the last 5-6 months. He got annoyed and demanded his remuneration. Yes, there were issues but now he has got his due," said a source from the sets of the show.

So far'so good'but if you guys remember Mohit was supposed to be the face of the show but as per our sources in the coming days his track might get sidelined altogether. Some say the cause could be Mohit's lack luster chemistry with the female lead, Mrunal Thakur aka Gauri.

So what would Mohit do in the given circumstance? Well, we did call up Mohit but he said "no comments" as of now, but our sources suggest that Mohit is very much in the mood to quit in the coming days and will make an official announcement soon.

"It's like talent being wasted. Mohit never realised that things will turn out this way. He is disappointed. Even his fans want him to quit Khamoshiyaan," the same source added.

Well'let's see what transpires ultimately. Do send in your thoughts on the development'

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/mohit-sehgal-quit-khamoshiyaan

show started 3 months back . so where does the question of paying him for 6 months arise ? can someone please explain
dats bcoz shooting had started more then 6 months back... n Mohit had signed dis show a year back :)

Joyee_90

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Mohit Sehgal

Well' we have learnt that the issue has been resolved as of now'but we can say that it might prove to be a minor lull before a bigger storm.

"Mohit was not paid since the last 5-6 months. He got annoyed and demanded his remuneration. Yes, there were issues but now he has got his due," said a source from the sets of the show.

So far'so good'but if you guys remember Mohit was supposed to be the face of the show but as per our sources in the coming days his track might get sidelined altogether. Some say the cause could be Mohit's lack luster chemistry with the female lead, Mrunal Thakur aka Gauri.

So what would Mohit do in the given circumstance? Well, we did call up Mohit but he said "no comments" as of now, but our sources suggest that Mohit is very much in the mood to quit in the coming days and will make an official announcement soon.

"It's like talent being wasted. Mohit never realised that things will turn out this way. He is disappointed. Even his fans want him to quit Khamoshiyaan," the same source added.

Well'let's see what transpires ultimately. Do send in your thoughts on the development'

show started 3 months back . so where does the question of paying him for 6 months arise ? can someone please explain
what do wanna knw ??

i think jab se shoot start hua hain tab se they not paid him,but i really want to know what is the truth from mohits mouth.i really wish he never come back this show or will quit it very soon.he really dont deserve this kind of trestment.artcle is righthe is the face of this show,but his talent was wasted here.hope aftervthis track ,he quit this crap show and so that we also can move on.ConfusedConfused

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Mohit Sehgal

what do wanna knw ??

i think jab se shoot start hua hain tab se they not paid him,but i really want to know what is the truth from mohits mouth.i really wish he never come back this show or will quit it very soon.he really dont deserve this kind of trestment.artcle is righthe is the face of this show,but his talent was wasted here.hope aftervthis track ,he quit this crap show and so that we also can move on.ConfusedConfused
uuff yaar iss show se jaan bachegiSmile
har eoz torture hota tha 7.30pm ko uuff !!LOL

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged

then its impsbleOuch

why its im possible ?

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

then its impsbleOuch

why its im possible ?
sanaya is bussyOuch

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

then its impsbleOuch

why its im possible ?

sanaya is bussyOuch

bussy ?

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.