Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Finally d news we all mohit fans were waiting fr..Big smile
Mohit Sehgal

File this one under things we saw coming.

Well' we have learnt that the issue has been resolved as of now'but we can say that it might prove to be a minor lull before a bigger storm.

"Mohit was not paid since the last 5-6 months. He got annoyed and demanded his remuneration. Yes, there were issues but now he has got his due," said a source from the sets of the show.

So far'so good'but if you guys remember Mohit was supposed to be the face of the show but as per our sources in the coming days his track might get sidelined altogether. Some say the cause could be Mohit's lack luster chemistry with the female lead, Mrunal Thakur aka Gauri.

So what would Mohit do in the given circumstance? Well, we did call up Mohit but he said "no comments" as of now, but our sources suggest that Mohit is very much in the mood to quit in the coming days and will make an official announcement soon.

"It's like talent being wasted. Mohit never realised that things will turn out this way. He is disappointed. Even his fans want him to quit Khamoshiyaan," the same source added.

Well'let's see what transpires ultimately. Do send in your thoughts on the development'

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/mohit-sehgal-quit-khamoshiyaan

There were a constant buzz in the media aboutMohit Sehgal aka Siddharth of Star PlusMujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan quitting the show. It was stated by the media that the actor had several issues with the Production House owing to which he had decided to bid adieu to the show. 

However, we spoke to the actor to find out more about this news and he said,  "Everything has been sorted for now. Its all fine now and I don't wish to comment anymore on this. I am back to the shoot now."

Now that the actor has himself clarified the fact that he is staying in the show, his fans can finally heave a sigh of relief. 

Do watch this space for more updates. 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13827-mohit-sehgal-resumes-shoot-for-khamoshiyaan.htm

Edited by SM_317 - 25 January 2013 at 6:49am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazmohitzpayalskapu80sajan-mszobshehmohit_loverdesigirl_sydellJoyee_90Archi02snowwhite28-Saba-P.Srinivas..-Ayesshhaa-....Anita..MrDarcyfanamaiaHamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TC/TB-Mohit to quit khamoshiyan.." in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Neithr did mohit nor d mohit fans knew dt the show will shape up this way..bt good decision mohit..u definatly deserve much better show..EmbarrassedStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehJoyee_90

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
OMG!! What a news...awesome news.
i'm sooo happy
you made my day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

mohit_lover

Goldie

mohit_lover

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
TC also knows what we fans want
want to see u in a strong role all the best MOHIT
happy that u r free from this crap

Joyee_90

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky05

OMG!! What a news...awesome news.
i'm sooo happy
you made my day.
even im very happy wid this newssPartyfinaly he is free frm dis crap show!!!

Joyee_90

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I think he is reading all our comments on his profiles.Please do more comments  & ask him to take desion quiick ly &quit this crap show as soon as possible.

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
ClapClap
PartyDancingParty

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.