Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Race 2 movie Reviews and box office updates (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
taran adarsh?@taran_adarsh

#Race2 territorial breakup: Mumbai 5.25 cr, DelhiUP 3.10 cr, Punjab 1.25 cr, CP 75 lacs, CI 57 lacs, Rajasthan 1.05 cr, Nizam 80 lacs

#Race2 territorial breakup: Mysore 90 lacs, TNK 30 lacs, WB 55 lacs, Bihar 25 lacs, Assam 15 lacs, Odisha 20 lacs. Total: 15.12 cr nett.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Race 2 movie Reviews and box office updates (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

#Race2 has a FABULOUS start at the domestic BO. Collects Rs 15.12 cr nett on Friday.

Kamaal R Khan - KRK?@kamaalrkhan

Wah film business analyst ho tho mere jaisa. Yesterday I said tat #Race2 will collect 15cr on first day n it's 15. Wah Kaya baat hai yar.

LOL
dats why u r the best KRKClap first Critics and now prediction baba ka award as well goes to u.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

you2

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

For Saif Ali Khan ,LAK,Cocktail and now Race2..all these films exceeded trade expectations in opening numbers.

Saif - Deepika are a hit jodi..but I think this is the end of the road for them..I don't think Saif likes Deepika Confused..
We'd had enough Saif-Deepi films, ab bas! He looks way too old for her. About the not liking her..i'm sure his Begum has something to do with it! Bebo disliked DP ever since she got LAK   LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-you2

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I don't think Saif likes any of his co-stars anymore.. Mabe he never did to begin with.
But seriously I don't see him friendly with anyone.
Whenever he talks about Bebo it's the only time you can say yes what he's saying is real.
I've always felt he doesn't like Deepika and he didn't like Diana either.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-IHeartDeepika.you2

GundayVedant

IF-Sizzlerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
every film is earning more than 10 crore on first day itself, its no big thing! its mainly due to price hike - so nobig thing!

Franco

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Race 2 Has Very Good Opening Day

Saturday 26th January 2013 11.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Race 2 had a very good opening day collecting 13.75 crore nett as per early estimates on its opening day. The first day collections are the 8th highest of all time. The film collected well all across India with each circuit having good or very good collections.

The opening is the biggest ever for all the actors in the film from Saif Ali Khan to John Abraham to Deepika Padukone.

The film will have a jump in business today as it is a holiday for Republic Day which assures it a huge weekend. A 45 crore weekend looks almost certain and the film can even go towards 50 crore if the film jumps 30-40% on Saturday which may be tough but possible as these big holidays have seen huge collections over the last year or so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrancoTerenaina

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

"Race 2." On the glam

Posted on January 26, 2013

The expectations for an Abbas-Mustan movie are usually so low that if the film keeps you awake you may come away saying that it was some kind of success but nothing prepared me for the dazzling mix of style and substance in Race 2. Not since Hitchcock made To Catch A Thief, almost sixty years ago, has star power been so decadently, so purposefully yoked to a suspense story. When we see ridiculously good-looking people embroiled in sweaty struggles on screen, we watch them with a smirk. There is a streak in us that demands that only the average lookers the unremarkable people who do not appear on magazine covers and who make up most of the world be engaged in exotic quests, whether for riches or romance or revenge, because in identifying with them, a part of the wish-fulfillment rubs off on us. But the "director duo" that very moniker is funnier than most of what passes for humour in their films have somehow pulled off a thriller where we root for the beautiful people. Walking out, I thought, "How did they do this?"

Hosted by imgur.com

Read the rest here..

-Swetha-

theprince

IF-Rockerz

theprince

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

the film collect aaround 14 cr as expected and today will collect at least 17cr because of the holiday but the key will be mondey collection depending on the wom which is bad from what i see

Franco

Post Reply New Post

Go to top