Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Age is just a number (Page 9)

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

i really dont think age and maturity have any relationship at all...
i have lived and learnt every day in my life ...some lesson ...somewhere ...

Ditto.Thumbs Up

Learning is a process and experiences of life is the best teacher.  Only you need to have the openness of mind to welcome those teachings. So many things I learn from my daughter.

I want to share something, When, The Delhi victim's friend's  interview was telecasting, then my daughter asked me & my hubby, If you were there, would you stop the car to help them? A simple question, but it left us speechless and made us ask this question time after time "would we? " So, We can have learning of life at any moment, at any age . We matured a little, with every such experiences.

Edited by koyelbasu - 26 January 2013 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djnidhirohanttrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

tupu i agree with you.But there is a reason for this negetativity.Kp ji start the topic with other track and ends it in other track.We saw it in Mallika's case.She was a qualified doctor but how denger obsession?will you think such high educated girl couldn't control over her emotions.and that's too when he was not in love with you.And second time what was Ashutosh's behaviour over mallika? i am not against the baba's love track.But first they must show the strong bondage in Ashni.Not like tom and jerry always fight with each other.And one sentence make us worry that AM's entry will made Ashni's relation in trouble means she will creates trouble in ashni.And one fire question came in my mind.If DB were in BB 's place.Will Nidhi help db in her love interest?sorry if i disappointed you tupu
Alkaben, about KPji, yeah, the writers do mess up the things in ktlk and I am also hoping for the best for this track that it should be messed.

About mallika's obsessions, there is no relation between being professionally highly qualified and possessing such obsessions. In fact, more the education, more the whims situations are found many a times. Mallika was professionally equally qualified as Ashutosh and she always saw her life-partner in Ashutosh. Whether she loved Ashutosh or not is a diff. thing. In my eyes, Mallika never loved Ashutosh; she found him as a suitable match for her and that's why she wanted to 'get' him as her husband, not loved him -- this is my pov strictly.

Ashutosh wasnt in love with her but still he was overwhelmingly influenced by their friendship and what he did for Mallika and her friendship might be right for him and some other members but I could never support him doing all that. It was totally an injustice to Nidhi. For me, the partner has the first priority, all friends come afterwards.

I also dont like the fights between AshNi. But, it has been a routine for CVs; they cant come up with any other plot then what can I do? Leaving everything aside, I only want to concentrate on this new track which has a beautiful concept of "Respecting your parents' wish; even if that wish concerns to their long lost love". This is really a bold step by team ktlk and I sincerely hope, it will be dealt with sincerity and honesty.

"Aaradhanaji's entry will create troubles between AshNi" news isnt new for us. Every new entry in AshNi has created MUs in their lives after AshNi marriage. Whenever Mallika returned -- either faking illness or as pregnant -- the news was about she would creates troubles in AshNi lives. The same happened with khushi, DD, amar, bajrangi, even Aahna and Aditi too... Same news is there with Aaradhanaj's entry... CVs arent getting creative here then why should we bother?

And, to the extent which I have understood Nidhi's character, if her character is maintained consistent by CVs, she will definitely help DB in finding/apologizing to her long lost love. It's not that she will do it for BB only and not for DB or even for CV or KS or Shayamaaunty. I am rather thinking that how many of the viewers will accept DB in place of BB here? In this male-dominated society, I highly doubt even the most educated ppl would agree on DB desiring to reconnect with her long lost love even if it's just for apologizing to him for something.

I am not feeling bad or disappointed at anything that u said. Please u too dont feel offended with my responses.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@ tupu  so Ashni will fight with each other and never understand each other at all.And for me Vidhya vinayen shobhate.[Education give politeness] but i think not suitable for ktlk.so dont want to disscuss it.But i have only one objection with bb that shikha posted in her post too.When bb were in love with Aardhanaji and even merried  to Nidhis nani.Why he objected Nandinis love marriage.and even didnt saw her till her death? and If Ashutosh was not fallen in love with Nidhi  he never tried to serch Nidhi and suddenly he was not feeling bad for her own daughters guilt but want to say sorry to Aardhanaji for rejection[which bb made]

Edited by alkaparmart - 26 January 2013 at 8:17am

ttrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">@ tupu so Ashni will fight with each other and never understand each other at all.And for me Vidhya vinayen shobhate.[Education give politeness] but i think not suitable for ktlk.so dont want to disscuss it.But i am only one objection with bb that shikha posted in her post too.When bb were in love with Aardhanaji and even merried to Nidhis nani.Why he objected Nandinis love marriage.and even didnt saw her till her death? and If Ashutosh was not fallen in love with Nidhi he never tried to serch Nidhi and suddenly he was not feeling bad for her own daughters guilt but want to say sorry to Aardhanaji for rejection[which bb made]</font>
Alkaben, this Q. is there in my mind too, but, the track hasnt even started yet, so, it is too early to say something. I hope they will come up with some proper explanation to this. First, we need to wait till at least 2-3 episodes to know exactly how the story is taken forward. Plz. dont feel offended at anything.

parmarA

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">@ tupu so Ashni will fight with each other and never understand each other at all.And for me Vidhya vinayen shobhate.[Education give politeness] but i think not suitable for ktlk.so dont want to disscuss it.But i am only one objection with bb that shikha posted in her post too.When bb were in love with Aardhanaji and even merried to Nidhis nani.Why he objected Nandinis love marriage.and even didnt saw her till her death? and If Ashutosh was not fallen in love with Nidhi he never tried to serch Nidhi and suddenly he was not feeling bad for her own daughters guilt but want to say sorry to Aardhanaji for rejection[which bb made]</font>
Alkaben, this Q. is there in my mind too, but, the track hasnt even started yet, so, it is too early to say something. I hope they will come up with some proper explanation to this. First, we need to wait till at least 2-3 episodes to know exactly how the story is taken forward. Plz. dont feel offended at anything.
no tupu i  told that i am not against this track.But like bb was crying for Aaradhanaji,we hadnt seen him crying for his daughter.So i m now more curious but  sure will wait for the upcoming episodes

ttrocks

Mithalee02 IF-Rockerz
Mithalee02
Mithalee02

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by Mithalee - 26 January 2013 at 9:04am

Go to top