Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

Big salute for your so valuable post as it 's give a fresh oxygen for the fans who was going to die because of the current track
I should say that i am  also a one Ashuthosh in real life but feel my father is not alone after the death of my mother  as we two are the most valuable thing in his life .
 but the point is rajini can we act as Americans in our society in our culture can we see such romance in this age .NO rajini i don't accept but in a middle age they can think like that but not in this age 
 but the point as you say the track will be ok but the lead role may focus on baba and Aradana
we are late night viewer so is it  ok to telecast such a track

But your post  totally  change my attitude towards the track (not in real life )hope for the positive not negative once again thanks yarr you are absolutely a great friend
Ariya its not about old age romance. We have misynterpreted it. Its just getting free of emotional burden and peace of mind when BB is counting his last days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasattrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Age is just a number (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

i really dont think age and maturity have any relationship at all...
i have lived and learnt every day in my life ...some lesson ...somewhere ...
True... I have found ppl double in age to me, but even half not as mature as I am... getting totally unreasonable many a times...

i dont think one person can be mature 24/7 or immature 24/7 ...unless they are pretending ...
ppl just react to the situations in their own way ...and wat is mature for one may be insensitive for the other ... similarly ..wat is immature for one may be impulsive for other ...
its just a matter of perception

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurajanigandha26ttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru29

what a wonderful post rajani ji!!!!!ClapStarClap
agree to every point stated by you...wat a beautiful message conveyed,soo simply...StarStar
its really important that we as the children understand that even ours elders have needs...they also seek emotional comfort...need a partner in this journey called life..Big smile
Thanks Anu for understanding exactly what I am trying to say.Hug

ariyadasaaru29ttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

love you for this post dear.

really age is just a no.

love can happen at any age ...its virtual meaning might be diff at diff age

great post.Clap
Thank you Vidya. Hope we can keep our elders happy always .

ariyadasattrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Very nice post. I am completely agree with you. I am just copy paste my POV I have shared in another post, again here.
If handled properly, it can be very beautiful track. 
Ashni love story is not a regular one. It is unique as they have an age gap of 18 yrs. But we loved Ashni story."Na umar ka seema ho" yeh hum pyar ko describe karne ke lie use karte hae toh why  BB's love story is not ok? BB & AM both have lost there partners. They are lonely. BB is for minimum 35yrs & AN don't know for how many years. Every age has there own realisation , POV which they can share with the people of their own age. So, if BB gets that friend in AN I am ok for that. Every age has their own way of celebrating love. So, if BB want to live rest of the days of his life with his lost love, want to end his journey of life holding her hands, I am ok with it.
 Lets see, how the story moves on. Want to see Ashni's reaction & reaction of the rest of family about this. I feel, at first Ashu will have some problem but with time everything will be fine. At the end of this track may be Ashni bond will be more stronger and will realise a diff essenice of love.
I want to share one more thing here, It reminds me of the relationship between Dharmendra & Nafisa Ali, in the movie Life In Metro by Anurag Basu, one of my favorite movies, was so beautiful & touching.

Thanks Koyel. I have read it and agree with it.I too like Life in Metro.

ariyadasa-deepali17-ttrocks

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Wow what a post Rajani ji - i missed a good discussion but today was a day for work and nothing else.

I must say that i agree with your post. There is a need for a partner even in the old age.

So i am all for a well handled track - and not one that butchers Ashu's character to glorify Nidhi.

ariyadasattrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Very Nice post Rajni...I'm fine with this track...only want cvs don't repeat AshuNidhi Mu ..both work as a team, BB & Aradhana's  scenes are done maturely..we'll surely get some more  mesmerizing acting by Alokji...don't know anything about AM..never seen her acting...fingers crossed.
sorry for late reply yaar..I had been away from forum for a while  due to some urgent stuffs.

nidhirohanttrocks

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Originally posted by aru29

what a wonderful post rajani ji!!!!!ClapStarClap
agree to every point stated by you...wat a beautiful message conveyed,soo simply...StarStar
its really important that we as the children understand that even ours elders have needs...they also seek emotional comfort...need a partner in this journey called life..Big smile
Thanks Anu for understanding exactly what I am trying to say.Hug
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top