Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Age is just a number (Page 6)

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
wonderful post Clap

see i agree with u ...n even i like what nidhi is doing but again the point is that BB is not nidhi's dad but grand dad n that is making things little odd ...if she would have tried to find some lady for CB then we all would have supported her without thinking once ...but here the case is different  and with so many questions ...but chalo nevertheless ...u can find the story intrstn if u look BB as nidhi's father-in-law rather than nana ...n hope story will improve after anju ji's entry . 

n waise bhi the problem is not the new track but the execution which is boring . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

superb post rajni

i totally agreed with you ,it our duty to support our elder ,love is not seeing age ,it happen

when it should happen ,

i m totally liking this track ,i m eager to see that how cv is going to develop further

you know rajni when our parents are single its our duty to help them to find a suitable guy for

them so that they also can share  their happy & sad moment with that person  ,every single person need a companion

aur kisis ke jaane se zindagi toh nahi rukh sakti

firstly i was not also  in favour of 2nd marriage ,but when i got married ,when ever my husband

goes any where i became restless,then 1 day i taught how would my mother felt suddenly my father pass out ,she also need some 1 to share her joy her sad

now i told my mom that when ever she feel that she need some to walk with i will always support
no matter what i will always stick to her side & i will respect her decision

kya farak padta hai humne thodi si zindagi unhe apni marje se jeene di

i hope we all wll take this track positively insted of thinking negative about this track
This is the only purpose of this post

Thanks for this beautiful reply.Clap
ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Very nice post and I agree with you. Nidhi realizing about BB's pain remembering his old love and Ashu trying to ignore it due to fear of embarrassing him is very subtly showing the different mindsets due to age gap. If they handle it well, would be good.

rajanigandha26ttrocks

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

wonderful post Clap

see i agree with u ...n even i like what nidhi is doing but again the point is that BB is not nidhi's dad but grand dad n that is making things little odd ...if she would have tried to find some lady for CB then we all would have supported her without thinking once ...but here the case is different  and with so many questions ...but chalo nevertheless ...u can find the story intrstn if u look BB as nidhi's father-in-law rather than nana ...n hope story will improve after anju ji's entry . 

n waise bhi the problem is not the new track but the execution which is boring . 
I dont think she is finding alady for Bb. Its only attempt to free him from the feeling of guilt and fulfill the last wish to say sorry to the womanfor hurt.ing her.

SHIKHA19ttrocks

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by nidhirohan

Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Originally posted by nidhirohan

rajani ruulaa diyaa aapne aaj mujee..i am really very sorry..if directly or indirectly my any of the comment  have hurted u...Unhappyi really dont want to hurt anyone here..i am not that person to hurt anyone still sorry..if u got hurtedCry

i am not against this track yaar..but i cant lie also..i am not liking it bcoz CV's r showing them in an illogical way..firstly they started misunderstanding b/w the leads...by showing whether they will do operation or not..and now they r showing that wife is trying to make his hubby understood about his baba's unfullfilled dream..and hubby is not ready to listen..now what is this..Ouchagain and again creating MU..is the main reason that viewers r loosing the interest..Ouch

CV's start the track..then they themselves forgot where to take it further..in which direction?Shocked

i am hoping that if they r starting the sensible issue..then they must be clear..who to proceed further..and how to keep viewers glued to the seat for week..this is what is lacking in our show big time..nothing else to say...Cry

ye post hasate khelate bachhon ke liye nahi hai. I wish I could have given A certificate to this. ROFL agreed.ek achha sa post banao. Last weekend jaisa. cute sa tumhare jaisa

aaap mujsee naraaj nahi honaa rajani ?Cry

main bhi yehi pooch rahi thiCry Cry Cry  hame maaf kar dijiye rajaniji  sorry smiley face emoticon  sad crying smiley face emoticon
crying and sniffling emoticoncute blue bird crying emoticon upset smiley emoticon

so sweet. I want to catch him.LOL
I have already replied. aap log sorry bol ke muze guilty mat feel karao. I am sorry for making you all so serious and Cry. Forget this post. Aaj ka SBS dekha kya. Kuchh funny tha?

Mithalee02nidhirohan

nidhirohan IF-Sizzlerz
nidhirohan
nidhirohan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@ rajani aap naaraaj nahi honaa baas thankuu Dancing

SBB mai aaj mast thaa dekho on shikha's post nini has posted the link alsoTongue

rajanigandha26ttrocks

Mithalee02 IF-Rockerz
Mithalee02
Mithalee02

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Rajiniji u r not naraaz na chalo acha hain crazy happy dog emoticon  happy dancing elephant emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Very nice post and I agree with you. Nidhi realizing about BB's pain remembering his old love and Ashu trying to ignore it due to fear of embarrassing him is very subtly showing the different mindsets due to age gap. If they handle it well, would be good.
Thank u. U got my point.Me too hope so,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Go to top