Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Thanks Rajani for making a post with an entirely positive and different point of view. It is a relief from the various posts filled with hatred for the current track of BB's love interest which till now has not even actually started to be shown...

Iam looking forward to next week hoping that this sensitive issue of BB wanting to apologise to and meet the person whom he had loved but had hurt, is handled well by the CVs...
Thanks for supporting Kaks. The purpose of this post is we all are here because we love KTLK and AshNi. Agar apne hi apno ke liye negative sochenge to sab bikhar jata hai. I f we think good everything will turn out to be good, I want this show to go on and on.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Age is just a number (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharadrocks

Mam...your points are indeed well-made and most valid...

The issue here is not Baba developing an emotional bond with someone at this age, The issue is the suddenness with which this track has been thrust into this story. After establishing Baba as a man who was cruel enough to disown his own daughter because she fell in love, to suddenly have him confess to lifelong pangs for a college sweetheart makes absolutely no sense.

With regard to Nidhi, I would have applauded her actions if they had stemmed out of a recognition of his loneliness or need. In fact, her own father lost his wife when he was very young. Till date, we have not seen Nidhi recognize even the vacuum that her exit from his life must have caused. She is purely reacting to what she recognizes as Baba's last wish. I don't think she is even thinking along the lines that you have so beautifully explained.

But yes, showing Ashutosh as a man who is not sensitive to his Baba's emotional needs is ridiculous and stupid. Even doctors tell the family to keep a patient happy and satisfy his desires so far as possible. So showing him as so rigid on this matter is ridiculous to say the least. Ashutosh is not a man who has cared for social propriety. Without a care, he stood up and supported Mandira and her husband when not even Nidhi had the guts to speak up. Similarly, his firm stand in favour of love during the Kerala track and his subsequent withdrawal out of sheer respect for Nidhi's wishes is example of his respect for love as an emotion. The creatives are clearly bent on butchering him. But what is new? He has always been their favorite target! Soap writers have a very simple formula for TRPs - glorify women and butcher men. Hope it works for this show.

So yes, finding emotional bonding in the twilight hours of your life is indeed a beautiful thing. Sadly, it simply does not fit into this story. Strictly my point of view!

Edit- Mam...please do not underestimate the younger generation so much..we may not have your kind of life experience...but we are quite capable of understanding and appreciating mature ideas and concepts as much as we appreciate candyfloss romance...!
Nidhi has never failed as adaughter. She always sacrificed for her father. She proved to be the best daughter when Col Verma was admitted and again when she turned down her love because she felt that her existence in this world is because of him. She herself had problems as a motherless child so may be too young to understand loneliness of father but now she is a woman and understands these feelings. Ashu is perfect at his thinking. The men of his age are mostly like him. Its more close to reality. But soon he will realize.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303Shee_xaanttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

And yes rajani i want to share with you something.My uncle had lost my anty at the very big age means my anty died at the age of 53 when their children grown up and got settled and got merried.But fir mere uncle ne shadi kar li aur woh bhi 40 ke aaspas ki thi.Tabse unke ghar me kohram mach gya hai bache aate hai chillake jate hai.Beti aati hai zagda kerke batwara karneki baat karti hai.Aur uncle ka pention aata hai,ghar hai khud ka lekin chain aur shanti nahi hai.Main aise marriage ke khilaf nahi hoo lekin fir bhi dar to lagta hai.
Marriage is gamble. Even I dont support remarriage.Its a risk. Woman can survive alone and upbring her kids but men can not but here its not about marriage but emotional burden.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanparmarAttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

Nice post. Track ok.

KTLK is a late night show.For me I missed AshNi romance.
Yes its life of KTLk. Romance ke bina kuchh nahi Cry

Shee_xaanttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SD812

Very nice post Smile I'm not against the track but I don't trust ktlk CV's.So far they have not done full justice to any track.They themselves lack the maturity to handle sensitive issues.Usually the track starts with certain aim but become something else like The second Mallu track & Khushi one.And at 11 pm with quite low trp's they should not drag this track.Its just my 2 cents.
Absolutely right.CVs are always good in making Hero ka Zero and try to make Hit out of Flop. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

SG200ttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

rajani ruulaa diyaa aapne aaj mujee..i am really very sorry..if directly or indirectly my any of the comment  have hurted u...Unhappyi really dont want to hurt anyone here..i am not that person to hurt anyone still sorry..if u got hurtedCry

i am not against this track yaar..but i cant lie also..i am not liking it bcoz CV's r showing them in an illogical way..firstly they started misunderstanding b/w the leads...by showing whether they will do operation or not..and now they r showing that wife is trying to make his hubby understood about his baba's unfullfilled dream..and hubby is not ready to listen..now what is this..Ouchagain and again creating MU..is the main reason that viewers r loosing the interest..Ouch

CV's start the track..then they themselves forgot where to take it further..in which direction?Shocked

i am hoping that if they r starting the sensible issue..then they must be clear..who to proceed further..and how to keep viewers glued to the seat for week..this is what is lacking in our show big time..nothing else to say...Cry

ye post hasate khelate bachhon ke liye nahi hai. I wish I could have given A certificate to this. ROFL agreed.ek achha sa post banao. Last weekend jaisa. cute sa tumhare jaisa

nidhirohanttrocks

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

rajani ruulaa diyaa aapne aaj mujee..i am really very sorry..if directly or indirectly my any of the comment  have hurted u...Unhappyi really dont want to hurt anyone here..i am not that person to hurt anyone still sorry..if u got hurtedCry

i am not against this track yaar..but i cant lie also..i am not liking it bcoz CV's r showing them in an illogical way..firstly they started misunderstanding b/w the leads...by showing whether they will do operation or not..and now they r showing that wife is trying to make his hubby understood about his baba's unfullfilled dream..and hubby is not ready to listen..now what is this..Ouchagain and again creating MU..is the main reason that viewers r loosing the interest..Ouch

CV's start the track..then they themselves forgot where to take it further..in which direction?Shocked

i am hoping that if they r starting the sensible issue..then they must be clear..who to proceed further..and how to keep viewers glued to the seat for week..this is what is lacking in our show big time..nothing else to say...Cry

ye post hasate khelate bachhon ke liye nahi hai. I wish I could have given A certificate to this. ROFL agreed.ek achha sa post banao. Last weekend jaisa. cute sa tumhare jaisa

aaap mujsee naraaj nahi honaa rajani ?Cry

Mithalee02ttrocks

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajanigandha26

aaap mujsee naraaj nahi honaa rajani ?Cry

main bhi yehi pooch rahi thiCry Cry Cry  hame maaf kar dijiye rajaniji  sorry smiley face emoticon  sad crying smiley face emoticon
crying and sniffling emoticoncute blue bird crying emoticon upset smiley emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top