Please call me Rajani. Mam rahene do. Sounds like Aunty mat kaho na!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pillutilluariyadasaShee_xaan

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Reserved. Shall write few More things here when I have more free time.

Thank u so much Rajni for making this post... I admit that initially I was a bit apprehensive of this track but after watching wed. & thu. episodes, I am really really happy with the way this track has been initiated & eagerly looking forward to how it unfolds. Splendid acting performances are given by ANji, SK & KK.

Your post has it all that I wanted to tell... I dont understand why there is so much negativity about this track in forum... And that too without looking at the storyline with the angle that the CVs are introducing us to. I cannot determine whether this will be a crowd-puller story or not as this concept is again dependent on individual perception -- some would like; some wouldnt even accept. Dont know about others but I really admire CVs for bringing such a nice thought to us thru KTLK. Only & only team KTLK can do this and I am proud that I am a ktlk fan...
tupu i agree with you.But there is a reason for this negetativity.Kp ji start the topic with other track and ends it in other track.We saw it in Mallika's case.She was a qualified doctor but how denger obsession?will you think such high educated girl couldn't control over her emotions.and that's too when he was not in love with you.And second time what was Ashutosh's behaviour over mallika? i am not against the baba's love track.But first they must show the strong bondage in Ashni.Not like tom and jerry always fight with each other.And one sentence make us worry that AM's entry will made Ashni's relation in trouble means she will creates trouble in ashni.And one fire question came in my mind.If DB were in BB 's place.Will Nidhi help db in her love interest?sorry if i disappointed you tupu

Edited by alkaparmart - 25 January 2013 at 4:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasaShee_xaanrajanigandha26ttrocks

lee_Ashni IF-Rockerz
lee_Ashni
lee_Ashni

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Excellent post Rajani. Very sensible views. I agree with your views but I feel that they should  have not showed BBs tumor track. It's very difficult to see anybody in pain even on screen. We get involved in the serials to have some distraction from worldly worries and pain
For BBs love track no objection at all. We ought to move with the present generation's pace.

@ bold Agree with you Especially at 11 pm its more depressing and then i dont get peaceful sleep. Thoda light mood bhi hona chahiye. Problem is 11 pm ko AshNi ka romance dekhane ke baad bhi Nind nahi aati for different reasonsLOL

I totally agree with you Rajani. Hum itne involved hai na KTLK me ke ki Ashni ke pyaar se ya dard se hamari neend ud jaati hai. Very true as U said @bold Problem is 11 pm ko AshNi ka romance dekhane ke baad bhi Nind nahi aati for different reasonsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasarajanigandha26

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Reserved. Shall write few More things here when I have more free time.

Thank u so much Rajni for making this post... I admit that initially I was a bit apprehensive of this track but after watching wed. & thu. episodes, I am really really happy with the way this track has been initiated & eagerly looking forward to how it unfolds. Splendid acting performances are given by ANji, SK & KK.

Your post has it all that I wanted to tell... I dont understand why there is so much negativity about this track in forum... And that too without looking at the storyline with the angle that the CVs are introducing us to. I cannot determine whether this will be a crowd-puller story or not as this concept is again dependent on individual perception -- some would like; some wouldnt even accept. Dont know about others but I really admire CVs for bringing such a nice thought to us thru KTLK. Only & only team KTLK can do this and I am proud that I am a ktlk fan...

Thanks  a lot Tupu. waiting for AM's entry.
@bold Thumbs Up Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasaShee_xaanttrocks

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged

@Bold - Exactly what I have been saying - track shuru toh hone do..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasattrocks

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasa

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Nice post. Track ok.

KTLK is a late night show.For me I missed AshNi romance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasarajanigandha26nidhirohanttrocks

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
This is out of topic.. There ws SBB segment on kritsha today.. I saw it bt roughly kinda.. Utna dyaan nahi diya.. It ws smething called pyaar ki basha.. Ashu teaching kritz sme good marathi one liners waigera.. It ws joyful segment.. Plss if anyone hs seen it.. Update karo.. Thanks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasa

Go to top