Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Rajani: Superb post... It's very emotional & sensitve type topic u opened.. I will nt comment anything regarding it.. Sorry..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasarajanigandha26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Age is just a number (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Reserved. Shall write few More things here when I have more free time.

Thank u so much Rajni for making this post... I admit that initially I was a bit apprehensive of this track but after watching wed. & thu. episodes, I am really really happy with the way this track has been initiated & eagerly looking forward to how it unfolds. Splendid acting performances are given by ANji, SK & KK.

Your post has it all that I wanted to tell... I dont understand why there is so much negativity about this track in forum... And that too without looking at the storyline with the angle that the CVs are introducing us to. I cannot determine whether this will be a crowd-puller story or not as this concept is again dependent on individual perception -- some would like; some wouldnt even accept. Dont know about others but I really admire CVs for bringing such a nice thought to us thru KTLK. Only & only team KTLK can do this and I am proud that I am a ktlk fan...

Edited by ttrocks - 25 January 2013 at 4:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993aarti1303Shobha4496ariyadasakaks0211rajanigandha26parmarA

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Sorry friends. Pg 1 of my own post is not opening due to firewall problem. will read  and reply later.

ariyadasaKrrish4You

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Mithalee please dont say sorry. you have not hurt anyone. You are still akid to think about such issues.
Aap apne Amita ka amit ke bare me socho. Ek mast ashNi post banao. Phir se masti karenge.Dancing
chill bachhu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasa

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Excellent post Rajani. Very sensible views. I agree with your views but I feel that they should  have not showed BBs tumor track. It's very difficult to see anybody in pain even on screen. We get involved in the serials to have some distraction from worldly worries and pain. For BBs love track no objection at all. We ought to move with the present generation's pace.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasarajanigandha26nidhirohan

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Rajani: Superb post... It's very emotional & sensitve type topic u opened.. I will nt comment anything regarding it.. Sorry..

OK boss.Smile

ariyadasaKrrish4You

pillutillu

pillutillu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hi rajani mam...i am new here and u can call me pillu

ariyadasarajanigandha26

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Excellent post Rajani. Very sensible views. I agree with your views but I feel that they should  have not showed BBs tumor track. It's very difficult to see anybody in pain even on screen. We get involved in the serials to have some distraction from worldly worries and pain
For BBs love track no objection at all. We ought to move with the present generation's pace.

@ bold Agree with you Especially at 11 pm its more depressing and then i dont get peaceful sleep. Thoda light mood bhi hona chahiye. Problem is 11 pm ko AshNi ka romance dekhane ke baad bhi Nind nahi aati for different reasonsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303ariyadasalee_Ashnittrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top