Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post. Track ok.

KTLK is a late night show.For me I missed AshNi romance.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is out of topic.. There ws SBB segment on kritsha today.. I saw it bt roughly kinda.. Utna dyaan nahi diya.. It ws smething called pyaar ki basha.. Ashu teaching kritz sme good marathi one liners waigera.. It ws joyful segment.. Plss if anyone hs seen it.. Update karo.. Thanks..
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post 😊 I'm not against the track but I don't trust ktlk CV's.So far they have not done full justice to any track.They themselves lack the maturity to handle sensitive issues.Usually the track starts with certain aim but become something else like The second Mallu track & Khushi one.And at 11 pm with quite low trp's they should not drag this track.Its just my 2 cents.
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
rajani ruulaa diyaa aapne aaj mujee..i am really very sorry..if directly or indirectly my any of the comment  have hurted u...πŸ˜”i really dont want to hurt anyone here..i am not that person to hurt anyone still sorry..if u got hurted😭

i am not against this track yaar..but i cant lie also..i am not liking it bcoz CV's r showing them in an illogical way..firstly they started misunderstanding b/w the leads...by showing whether they will do operation or not..and now they r showing that wife is trying to make his hubby understood about his baba's unfullfilled dream..and hubby is not ready to listen..now what is this..again and again creating MU..is the main reason that viewers r loosing the interest..

CV's start the track..then they themselves forgot where to take it further..in which direction?😲

i am hoping that if they r starting the sensible issue..then they must be clear..who to proceed further..and how to keep viewers glued to the seat for week..this is what is lacking in our show big time..nothing else to say...😭

shreya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rajani di great post but will not cmnt anything here 
karajekar thumbnail

superb post rajni

i totally agreed with you ,it our duty to support our elder ,love is not seeing age ,it happen

when it should happen ,

i m totally liking this track ,i m eager to see that how cv is going to develop further

you know rajni when our parents are single its our duty to help them to find a suitable guy for

them so that they also can share  their happy & sad moment with that person  ,every single person need a companion

aur kisis ke jaane se zindagi toh nahi rukh sakti

firstly i was not also  in favour of 2nd marriage ,but when i got married ,when ever my husband

goes any where i became restless,then 1 day i taught how would my mother felt suddenly my father pass out ,she also need some 1 to share her joy her sad

now i told my mom that when ever she feel that she need some to walk with i will always support
no matter what i will always stick to her side & i will respect her decision

kya farak padta hai humne thodi si zindagi unhe apni marje se jeene di

i hope we all wll take this track positively insted of thinking negative about this track

ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Big salute for your so valuable post as it 's give a fresh oxygen for the fans who was going to die because of the current track
I should say that i am  also a one Ashuthosh in real life but feel my father is not alone after the death of my mother  as we two are the most valuable thing in his life .
 but the point is rajini can we act as Americans in our society in our culture can we see such romance in this age .NO rajini i don't accept but in a middle age they can think like that but not in this age 
 but the point as you say the track will be ok but the lead role may focus on baba and Aradana
we are late night viewer so is it  ok to telecast such a track

But your post  totally  change my attitude towards the track (not in real life )hope for the positive not negative once again thanks yarr you are absolutely a great friend
Edited by ariyadasa - 11 years ago
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a wonderful post rajani ji!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
agree to every point stated by you...wat a beautiful message conveyed,soo simply...⭐️⭐️
its really important that we as the children understand that even ours elders have needs...they also seek emotional comfort...need a partner in this journey called life..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aru29 - 11 years ago
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love you for this post dear.

really age is just a no.

love can happen at any age ...its virtual meaning might be diff at diff age

great post.πŸ‘
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice post. I am completely agree with you. I am just copy paste my POV I have shared in another post, again here.
If handled properly, it can be very beautiful track. 
Ashni love story is not a regular one. It is unique as they have an age gap of 18 yrs. But we loved Ashni story."Na umar ka seema ho" yeh hum pyar ko describe karne ke lie use karte hae toh why  BB's love story is not ok? BB & AM both have lost there partners. They are lonely. BB is for minimum 35yrs & AN don't know for how many years. Every age has there own realisation , POV which they can share with the people of their own age. So, if BB gets that friend in AN I am ok for that. Every age has their own way of celebrating love. So, if BB want to live rest of the days of his life with his lost love, want to end his journey of life holding her hands, I am ok with it.
 Lets see, how the story moves on. Want to see Ashni's reaction & reaction of the rest of family about this. I feel, at first Ashu will have some problem but with time everything will be fine. At the end of this track may be Ashni bond will be more stronger and will realise a diff essenice of love.
I want to share one more thing here, It reminds me of the relationship between Dharmendra & Nafisa Ali, in the movie Life In Metro by Anurag Basu, one of my favorite movies, was so beautiful & touching.